It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is you think Jesus at the moment?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Is jesus in heaven? Is he still ascending? I mean it's been 2000 years. Really. Where do you think he is right at this moment? Can you hear his voice? What's he doing? Is he still living? Why is he taking so long to come back?

There seems to be alot of problems with Jesus. His happenings account for much. I don't see a sword around here anywhere that can solve some or any of these issues. Jesus didn't come to bring peace but a sword. Jesus has succeeded in not bringing peace. But no sword. What are we waiting for?

So is Jesus mission perhaps still ongoing? But where is he?

I guess it also means where are all the other dead people. Take also a guess at what happens after you die. If Jesus was resurrected then where did he go?

People are only as good as there guess.

R.I.P JESUS.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
In your imagination of course. Other than that, visiting the worms.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

I would hope that Jesus is in the hearts of all Christians, but sadly that doesn't seem to be the case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Jesus just sold me oranges yesterday.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If we resurrect Jesus oneday in the future through technology will Jesus be like Ha Told you so Told you i'd be back?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Last I know he was chillin' out maxin', relaxin' all cool and shooting some B-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started making trouble in his neighborhood. He got in one little fight and then God go scared so I think he might have sent him with Will Smith to Bel Air.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

he is probably having a tequila slammer and tortilla in Mexico.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Where do you think he is right at this moment? Can you hear his voice? What's he doing? Is he still living? Why is he taking so long to come back?
His "coming back" that he predicted already happened.
That was his "Son of Man" prophecy that had to do with the fall of Jerusalem, which is a historical event that happened thirty five years after he had made the prediction.
The next "coming" of Jesus is a prediction of Paul's in 1 Thessalonians.

Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope.
For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.
According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
Therefore encourage one another with these words.

(2011 NIV)

There was already present in the first Christians' minds that there was to be expected a future event, "The Day of the Lord", with a general resurrection.
The new thing that Paul is inserting into that existing scheme is that Jesus was going to be there in an official capacity, to personally oversee the gathering up of those who had died in the belief of him.
edit on 27-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

When did Jesus say any of that... or anything like that?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

When did Jesus say any of that... or anything like that?
In John 11.

Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”

Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.
The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.
Do you believe this?”

(2011 NIV)
edit on 27-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

He's probably trying to figure out how this got into the bible....

2 Kings 2:23-24New International Version (NIV)

Elisha Is Jeered
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

except he "rose" again a few minutes later...

I don't seem to recall Him ever saying the dead are sleeping... more like they still live...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

he was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, and suffered, and was buried, and the third day he rose again, according to the Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father;

According to the Nicene Creed after the First Council of Constantinople, he is sitting on God's right side.
Wiki Link

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

except he "rose" again a few minutes later...
Lazarus rose that day when this conversation between Jesus and Martha happened.

I don't seem to recall Him ever saying the dead are sleeping... more like they still live...
Maybe why Paul said "sleeping".

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Lazarus rose that day when this conversation between Jesus and Martha happened.

Well ya... the point being what Martha said meant nothing...

Maybe why Paul said "sleeping".

Why would the dead be sleeping?

Especially if they "believed" in Jesus...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Dead.
Great grammar in your thread title by the way.
edit on AMu31u0883524312014-08-27T08:24:46-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Probably sitting behind a computer waiting to understand his power & destiny!

An equality activist fighting for peace, but not a pacifist!

Constantly followed by UFO's!

Now how many of you are wondering ;D

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
He is walking among us and waiting for his 2nd crucifixion by those that claim to worship him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well ya... the point being what Martha said meant nothing...
It means that was what she believed, for whatever reason.
She either believed it according to her previous Jewish religious upbringing, or she learned it from previous conversations with Jesus.
The point being that it is likely something the Thessalonians who Paul was writing to believed too, for probably similar reasons.

Why would the dead be sleeping?
People who are alive, sleep.
Paul said it.
I didn't just make it up.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

People who are alive, sleep.
Paul said it.
I didn't just make it up.

Im not saying you did, but just because its written in "the good book" doesn't make it true...

people who are alive sleep because their body gets weary and starts to break down without it... the dead do not have the same body as the living...

Thus there is no reason for the dead to sleep...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join