It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist Activists Defecated and Menstruated on the Islamic State Flag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
How's this helping anything? Those two are just as stupid as the ISIS group.

It isn't like they drew a cartoon of Muhammad.
They are performing two natural bodily functions on an ISIS flag.
If that offends you, you must care just a bit about ISIS?

I wouldn't insult my butthole by having it in such close proximity to an ISIS flag.

link   
a reply to: one4all

I understand your post (I'm not quite sure about the giant filler at the end but)

My question is then. What are you going to do?

I agree this is horrible.

But you're calling all men to action...are you going to pick up weapons and head over there?

Another thing men must remember to do is lead by example...

It's easy to talk the talk and bark. It's a lot different beast all together to take action

link   
when blood and feces just wont do, full frontal nudity to the rescue.

should be called 2 girls one flag.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

this is completely gross and a bit over the top for my taste, however,.....do you know if they are single?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

It seems obvious that the radicals of Islam want to subjugate women to the degree that the Old Testament Jewish culture and New Testament Christian culture did, and pick certain quotes from the Torah and the Koran to back-up their meanness and male-dominated steadfastness. Those quotes give them justification to act like they do. The Jewish and Christian cultures eventually - and recently - grew out of those views, and women have taken their rightful place as equals in society. When the Muslim culture emerged it was a great culture, and advanced civilization forwards in many fields of endeavor. One if not its only great roadblock to full unity in the world is its treatment of women. So artwork like this is one way around that, and at some point the Muslim world will embrace full-equality for women, and that will be a great day in world history.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

One if not its only great roadblock to full unity in the world is its treatment of women.

Well that, and slicing off heads of nonbelievers and the jizyah... taxing nonbelievers.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Aleister

One if not its only great roadblock to full unity in the world is its treatment of women.

Well that, and slicing off heads of nonbelievers and the jizyah... taxing nonbelievers.

Yes, many other barbaric acts come from those writings, as did many great achievements. But I think if the women's issue were solved these other things would fade away as well. Reform to bring liberty and equalness into the Muslim equation has not happened on a wide scale, although little things have began. That young girl who was shot because she advocates education for women is an example of the love for humanity trumping ancient religious discrimination.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
...do you know if they are single?

Why, yes.

And lucky for you they are also into sports. They root for the Browns.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why, yes.

sadly if they go down you will be left red faced

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
...sadly if they go down you will be left red faced

I know the ladies are hoping they make it to the Bowl.

edit on 27-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It isn't like they drew a cartoon of Muhammad.
They are performing two natural bodily functions on an ISIS flag.
If that offends you, you must care just a bit about ISIS?

I wouldn't insult my butthole by having it in such close proximity to an ISIS flag.

Yeah I care about ISIS... I'd use their flag as a clean up rag right in front of their faces. But it probably wouldn't achieve anything either just like this picture you's are drooling over.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

hahaha yes!! And I thought posting my old dirty pics of her eventually would get me satisfaction... My new gf is a graphic designer lets see if we can make this happen!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Well, I gotta say that that is some Speech.

Maybe you do have a point though. We have let this type of behaviour continue for way too long.

Especially the Female of the Species has been subject to grotesque behaviour. But I have to digress a little. It is the Man in certain parts of the World who need to stand up and protect their Women. I'm sure there are more Humane people than Inhumane people in those Areas of which I speak. They must take up arms and fight back.

Civilized People don't allow this to happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

I applaud these women for actually doing something.

To many moan, I can't do anything to affect change.
I'm just one little person. yada yada and other cowardly phrases

These women took a stand, a bold stand
the offensiveness of the picture was meant to be offensive
it was meant to shock
it was a political statement
it was a moral statement

There is no Muslim male who has taken as bold and dangerous public stance as these women have taken.

They put all ME Muslim males to shame and show the cowardice of Muslim males and governments whose state religion is Islam,

when it comes to defending the faith

that Isis has (mods forgive me, it is important to say in this context) .... to continue,

the faith that ISIS has # on and defiled with the blood of innocents and rape of innocents

These women are far more brave than the Saudi's who hide behind the Great Satan to do their mercenary work for them.

These women are defending Allah, Muhammad, and Islam more than the countries whose state religion is Islam, who are hiding behind the skirts of the US to man up and defend their faith from the filth that is ISIS.

edit on 8Wed, 27 Aug 2014 08:50:35 -0500am82708amk273 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

I'm sure there are many more tasteful ways of voicing/showing your hatred of IS.

This isn't it.
She's an educated woman with her heart in the right place but the photo is just nasty.

I second that. I do join her protest but I definitely disagree with the way of expressing it. To disgusting for my taste. Actually to trashy...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I understand your post (I'm not quite sure about the giant filler at the end but)

My question is then. What are you going to do?

I agree this is horrible.

But you're calling all men to action...are you going to pick up weapons and head over there?

Another thing men must remember to do is lead by example...

It's easy to talk the talk and bark. It's a lot different beast all together to take action

It is not talk and it is not Bark it is Leadership.

We all come from different situations and have different abilitys,we live in a Fiscally catalysed world obviously,maybe there are people with money and no time or time and no money,maybe these people under a common banner could work together to enable a representative inmpact to mobilise.

I am not saying to arm ourselves and go to another Country ininvited to cause trouble,I am saying that if 5 million of us decide to all take a 2 month HOLIDAY in Syria then it is what it is isnt it? We dont need to bring guns,we need to bring bodies and money,and this is how we effect changes,enmasse.If there is aneed for guns or action the people who live where we are and are our hosts may at any time request help.

If there are 5 million of us showing we care enough to be there we will FORCE CHANGES.

It is no example to watch women and chldren be killed and be-headed and not reply immediatly, men in general do not set any type of progressive example anymore,you can see evidence of this everywhere in our own countrys,I am simply saying that if we put the bodies where they can force change then change will happen,and there is no Army in the world that can put 5 million men where Humanity needs them but there are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of men with the means and ability to Crusade for Humanity.

I am saying to put the bodies there and let nature take her course,I am saying that we DO NOT need to sit back and wait for changes we can MAKE THEM HAPPEN.

A peacefull show of Humanitarian support.

I know how impossible this seems right now, we cannot even get people to Crusade within their own countries,but the World is Changin at light speed due to social media and data exchange in real-time.

It all starts at home,so when you see a man abusing a woman or child here DO YOU STEP UP OR STEP BACK....I step up and have suffered the legal and personal consequences of doing so repeatedly and expect to again.It is the world I live in.

You will be PUNISHED if you try to defend women and kids,you are FORCED to follow the Systems action or in-action.

When you see a Man hitting woman,do you intervene,or simply stay away?

If you see someone hurting a child do you reach for your cell phone first or the offenders throat?

We all have different instincts, and these instincts have flash-points,you cannot become politiclly correct enough to suppress all of your instincts.

I didnt watch the be-heading recently put on MSM, because I already feel those instincts rising up,and I have already come to terms with the dynamic,I have no decision to make personally when I see women and children killed,I am relieved of tht responsibility and INSTINCT takes over,and I allow this to happen,it is natrural to want to protect women and children and it is a PRIMARY DRIVER FOR ME.

I do not read many post where men state how they feel when these things happen , yes yes we all want the Hunter-Killer teams to go get the bad guys,but this is not the way to effect permanent changes.

We need to GO WHERE the problems are so we can BECOME part of the solution enmasse,no guns,just money and people.

If we MEET each other we can show our cultures HOW MUCH ALKIE WE REALLY ARE,we can BREED tolerance and progress,simply by being willing to show up enmasse and BECOME part of the solution.

Terrorism exists because Cultures and ideologies are KEPT SEPERATED,once we intermingle and learn to NOT FEAR each other terrorism disappears,for it has no home,it survies on fear.

If 10 million Muslims alone returned to the countries that are in fear and in need of help they would make change,but it isnt only up to them,it is up to all of us to banish FEAR and to come together .

I know it is simply hope,but if 10 million concerned Humanitarians decided to meet in the middle ANYWHERE on earth they would MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES HAPPEN.

In todays world with the Global Community we are all a part of,10 millions isnt such a big number.

We do not need to bring guns everyone seems to already have them,we need people and intentions and MONEY,so we can disenfranchise fear and unite humanity.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Yeah, thats what I said in my post above yours.

The Men in those parts have been acting like Cowards for ages, letting this degradation continue for Centuries. They need to grow /balls and fight back. Its about time they did, maybe then, the rest of the World will believe that they actually want this to stop.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

But I thought we were supposed to support the 'real' Muslims that voice their opposition to ISIS?

But it probably wouldn't achieve anything either just like this picture you's are drooling over.

It doesn't turn me on.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

As a follow on to your post

when people ask, what can I do

These women were not trashy, they were not lewd in this context, they were braver than any male could ever be. Their lives are now on the line for the statement they made, especially the one who was brave enough to show her face.

I had Muslim young man ask me :

What should Muslims like me do when faced with the evil that is ISIS?

He was wrestling with rather or not to go over to the ME and fight against ISIS personally.

My reply:

I empathize with your agony and internal turmoil.

I have met and know that there are a great number of Muslims who believe as you do about living a life of peace and living as justly as possible.

If you have responsibilities here in the US (to care for children or the elderly),
then all you can do is let the world know in as many forums as possible that you and other Muslims are angry with those in the ME who are abusing your faith.

By forums, I don't mean just online, but rallying others to send messages to the world condemning the actions of ISIS, by insuring none of your money is filtered to groups supporting ISIS. Even having massive rallies of condemnation.

The biggest thing I think Muslims can do is to push and push and push countries
who have Islam as their state religion to send their armies to stop ISIS.

Through letter campaigns, through rallies, through blogging, through forums like ATS to shame these countries who do have armies into taking action to clear the name of good Muslims like you.

If you have no responsibilities in the US and have completed your education.
Then as a mature adult you have to decide for yourself, if as a man you need to go and try and stop evil.

Trying to physically stop ISIS is self defense for Muslims, defending the name of the faith.

But should only be done by Muslims who live far from the ME, if you have no responsibilities, completed your eduction, and in consultation with your Imam.

Anyway, that is my 2cents.

Blessings
Grandma

edit on 8Wed, 27 Aug 2014 08:51:52 -0500am82708amk273 by grandmakdw because: format

edit on 8Wed, 27 Aug 2014 08:52:59 -0500am82708amk273 by grandmakdw because: same

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why, yes.

And I hear that they like the 'Reds' too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join