It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist Activists Defecated and Menstruated on the Islamic State Flag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well I for one am sorry I logged on and saw this!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I agree with you. They should have opted for plan number two.

I think they should have dumped this idea altogether!

Probably. I'm sure they have so many people seeing red right now... They may be thinking the same thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Probably. I'm sure they have so many people seeing red right now... They may be thinking the same thing.

I agree, but something doesn't ring true here.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I agree with you. They should have opted for plan number two.

I think they should have dumped this idea altogether!

hang on was that a number 1 or a number 2 ?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SerratedSoul

yes you are probably right.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I agree, but something doesn't ring true here.

I don't know. They may be so upset that they don't really give a squat about what happens after this. That kind of anger needs an exit strategy or it just builds up.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I don't know. They may be so upset that they don't really give a squat about what happens after this. That kind of anger needs an exit strategy or it just builds up.

Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel though.

There is such a heavy flow of information regarding this issue that more people will just wash their hands of this dark matter.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

While I support women getting naked...for whatever purpose they can think of...uh...that's it.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Not if you keep egging them on.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SerratedSoul
How crude and utterly devoid of class. Figures the Times of Israel would pick up a story like this and run with it. Menstruating and defecating all over something has Israeli sensibilities written all over it. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that this "Egyptian" activist and her unidentified friend are Mossad instigators. This reeks of low-brow shock factor. Maybe someone should give her her own show on SIRIUS radio....

It's not just TheTimesOfIsrael, it's also on Vice.Com: news.vice.com...

I can only guess that some news Outlets want to get these FEMEN Group coverage which other News Outlets refuse to do.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel though.

There is such a heavy flow of information regarding this issue that more people will just wash their hands of this dark matter.

They'll probably be called out as enemas of the state after this, so the road will be full of pitfalls for a time I'm sure.

Where I'm from the coverage has been spotty at best. One can only hope that they will not be able to flush the women out in order to wash their hands of this matter and wipe the slate clean.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Hey, take it easy, these women are just doing their doody.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Come on Guys, although your posts are funny, the Thread will get dumped in the Bin or the 'Jokes' section if you carry on.

This is a serious Protest, one which requires serious attention as it could get ugly.

The Thread needs to stay where it is so ATS'ERS who havn't signed in yet can find it easy and comment.

If we are to talk about the Photo, One must engage in the Topic at hand.

I do hope they cleaned up after themselves though.

edit on CDTWed, 27 Aug 2014 07:34:35 -05000000003107x135x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I think we support their stance, none of us were really ragging on them.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

So what is this picture actually doing? Grabbing the attention of the blokes? The perverts? Because it isn't going to change sh*t when it comes to ISIS.

Made me smile

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Come on Guys, although your posts are funny, the Thread will get dumped in the Bin or the 'Jokes' section if you carry on.

This is a serious Protest, one which requires serious attention as it could get ugly.

Apologies OP. Seriously. I do know better and will stop. I am aware there are stool pigeons everywhere.
edit on 8/27/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Apologies OP. Seriously. I do know better and will stop. I am aware there are stool pigeons everywhere.

You are correct.

Well, not sure about you, but I am pooped from thinking up replies.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think we support their stance, none of us were really ragging on them.

I think its bloody ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
In my life I have had no greater or more fullfilling privilage to have been able to enjoy a natural normal relationship with most of the women in my life in which I have a mutually agreed upon role as a Male with natural interactions which alllow me to be me ,to protect and to embrace my human instincts to do so,and if you go near the Women and Children in my Family I WILL PROTECT THEM TO YOUR DETRIMENT AND IN THE MOMENT ,we as a Family all have provisions made to replace my leadership with Males already groomed and ready to step up and Females equally as ready if need be.

I do not know how selfish I may have become without this guidance my entire life.

If you kill women and children you must be answered to,those are Humanities Women and Children and they need to be protected .

Men WANT to protect Women and Children and it is damaging to them to see Women and Children killed while they are helpless to stop the carnage,MEN must answer or lose some of themselves.

I am ashamed to see Women needing to beg Humanity for help,what have we become?

I am not ashamed to be a Man but all men are now being shamed,this is a call to Arms for MEN of all races creeds and belief systems,if a MAN cannot rise above ALL ELSE to protect Women and Children then his intentions on this earth are self-serving and selfish as are those of his belief system.

We live in a World full of Men with no Missions, those of us in Able positions in Optimal positions to help catalyse the changes we need to make Globally to remember who and what we are as Males WILL NOT ACT, and our few traditionalist TEACHERS ARE LEAVING US more by the day as they age.

Every man on this PLANET is to be SHAMED by this,for allowing a few three-dollar bills to be empowered to instill fear into OUR Women and Children.

It is time for the MEN of this World to put aside their individual cry stories and belief systems to PROTECT this planets most valuable resources,we all as MEN have a natural right to rise up to and submit this challenge.

Men need a rallying point, and if seeing Women and Children murdered IN OUR FACES doesnt do it then we ALL need to do an integrity test to see if we still have cojones.

Some men no longer care WHAT started this ,they WANT THE KILLING OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO STOP,no creed,race,or religon will ever stomp Manhood out on this Planet,is has been close but no Cigar.

If religous leaders cannot see that we ALL must protect women and children then they must face a future where their belief systems are disenfranchised and are gone forever.Women and Children CANNOT DIE for any belief system,we all know this.

I am afraid that instincts for species level survival WILL create Humanitarian CRUSADES soon where MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of MEN will begin dropping their careers and lives to take SOJOURNS to the places on Earth where their Manhood is in needed to support species survival.

Once 5 million men decide to WIN BACK THEIR IDENTITIES and make a personal crusade to stop this killing of THEIR women and children ,NOTHING CAN STOP THEM.There is no Army or Country or belief system which can overpower dominate and subjugate MANHOOD when it decides to Crusade enmasse to support species level core value survival .

Crowd-sourcing will soon take on an entirely new meaning if this killing of Women and Cildren is not stopped IMMEDIATLY.

I am not advocating any specific action,simply saying there are natural processes and patterns based upon INSTINCT which are being messed with right now on a GLOBAL SCALE,data exchange and Social Media have FOREVER changed our world and there is the potential for a Global COALESCENSE of intentions which COULD result in 20th Century Crusades where ALL men come together putting EVERYTHING ELSE ASIDE in a common stand to protect Women and Children.

One of these days we will see a Riot in America where a WOMAN OR CHILD is hurt or killed,we have already seen these things and it has primed Humanitys Cannon,when we see it in the future,one of these times we will see ONE MAN OR WOMAN in the line of Riot Police THROWING DOWN THEIR SHEILD AND BATON,DROPPING THEIR UTILITY BELTS ON THE PAVEMENT AND JOINING THE PEOPLE TO PROTECT THEM.....and if nature is true and the time is right which I believe it is,THE MAJORITY OF THE MEN AND WOMEN WILL DROP THEIR GEAR AND PROTECT WOMEN AND CHILDREN.When this happens we will witness Humanitys survival instincts engageing.

Anyone can quit their job on the spot,people do it every day.This is what I mean,if we do not stop the killing of women and children HUMANITYS INSTINCTS WILL SOON KICK IN,social media allows these actions to now impact HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MEN WORLDWIDE,one day soon a species wide tipping point will be reached no one sees coming.

And MEN will Crusade again to regain their Identitys by dis-enfranchising that which they view as having taken this Identity.Men who endorse human suffering and the killing of women and children are the identity thieves,rich men here,poor men in other countrys,kings,fanatics whoever they may be,but wherever they are,the REAL MEN OF THIS PLANET KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE.Once nature kicks in all bets are off .

You kill one child and you seal the fate of YOU and your belief system.

We already know the ending to this story,it is only a matter of time.

Women and CHILDREN have been killed to support an ideology or a belief system and NOW ALL organised belief systems must rise up to reply or be painted by he same brush.Once women and children were killed the dynamic changed and the peripheral support actioned through INACTION given to this Anti-humanitaria group by MAJOR RELIGOUS GROUPS began to erode.Now by proxy these large Groups must respond.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Personally i would have taken a picture of a pig lying on the flag, or of couple of dogs fighting over it,
but well, each to their own.

But in no way should those maggots (i refuse to use their self-appointed title anymore)
be dealt with silk gloves, but with boxing gloves, with horseshoes in them.
Anything that offends them

edit on 27-8-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join