It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona-9 Year old girl kills gun instructer

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have read a lot of comments on this thread and I am astounded by how many people have said:

"Why would you give a child an Uzi? She should be starting off with a "insert low calibre gun".

That is said without irony by the way.

That's it for me. I'm done. Most of you are mental. Honestly.

If only Jesus had had a gun eh?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Briles1207

Then he never would have been the victim of extreme bullying.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207
I have read a lot of comments on this thread and I am astounded by how many people have said:

"Why would you give a child an Uzi? She should be starting off with a "insert low calibre gun".

That is said without irony by the way.

That's it for me. I'm done. Most of you are mental. Honestly.

Project much? When you teach people to use tools, you teach them to use tools they can use safely and control. This is logical. Fear of a certain tool is not logical.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

LOL. I may be going to Hell, but that there is damned funny. Well done, sir.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
you dont give kids or teach them to use those guns.

they are absolutely deadly weapons

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Now I hope THAT was said in Irony haha.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A comment on the Jesus thing.

We have (and should have) a secular government, so what Jesus would do means exactly jack and #e.
I find it ironic that leftists like to bitch about religion in government but bring it up when convenient. I'm an atheist, I don't care about Jesus's or Buddah's or Vishnu's thoughts on how I should live my life.

Given that, Jesus (if he existed) did not have a problem with weapons or self defense.

Luke 22:36

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
jesus doesnt enter to this.

a child, a tiny girl is taught to train with guns?!

are you insane? dont give that amendment crap, thats a rapid fire 9mm or 10mm death weapon, you just dont hand those to kids ever.

never ever as proved by this horrible incident.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
jesus doesnt enter to this.

a child, a tiny girl is taught to train with guns?!

are you insane? dont give that amendment crap, thats a rapid fire 9mm or 10mm death weapon, you just dont hand those to kids ever.

never ever as proved by this horrible incident.

But, first of all, she was not being "trained" with this weapon. They were some New Jersey morons, where guns are all but banned (and ironically enough, New Jersey has some of the highest crime rates in the nation) who shot it for the novelty of it. There was no training involved and everyone here has said that this was a stupid and irresponsible action, so I really don't get your point. You keep saying the same thing over and over again, but that is not what happened in this instance. She wasn't being trained, she and her parents were not second amendment advocates, and nobody has even suggested that what happened was proper.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

You guys take the Bible literally when it suits your purpose. So why are you buying guns and putting them in the hands of children? Where did Jesus say to do that? He said "swords" if you want to be literal. Did he not also say:

Mt. 26:52 Jesus said to him "Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword."

Irony? for this tragedy?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

its pretty simple really.

dont give kids automatic weapons ever.

edit on b4141117 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
ISIS is training young children to shoot firearms. Surprised that kids learning about firearms in the US are not being labeled terrorists.

Maybe people using 'machine guns' to make a buck isn't a well thought out idea.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a machine gun is an utterly dangerous weapon, they are used in serious war situations, you cant give a small child one under any circumstances.

(post by meowningstar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i dont think its wise to allow civilians to use rapid fire assault weapons at all.

its not smart to let a 20 year old use one and its bat# insane to let a 9 year old use one.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

and your arguments are already intellectually bankrupt, as it seems you COMPLETELY failed to comprehend my original statement....

i was saying that the UK is NO SAFER than the US, because of it's difference in terms of the regulation of firearms.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

no, instead, they worry about getting stabbed, or beaten...doesn't sound much more appealing, really...

and there are still cases of police shooting people.....it's not as bad as over here, but it still happens.

i honestly don't understand this mentality..."they took away our right to a self defense option, and we're so much better than you yanks for it."

it makes no sense to me..

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: Biigs

no, instead, they worry about getting stabbed, or beaten...doesn't sound much more appealing, really...

and there are still cases of police shooting people.....it's not as bad as over here, but it still happens.

i honestly don't understand this mentality..."they took away our right to a self defense option, and we're so much better than you yanks for it."

it makes no sense to me..

its not about people running around with these weapons as this account proves.

people should not have these weapons at the range or anywhere, they are assault weapons. they arnt for hunting, they are built to kill people nothing else.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Bodyguards use them.

i believe they are, or were, in the secret service's arsenal.

they're used as a concealed weapon for security personnel all over the place.

they were designed to be a close defense weapon....kind of a waste on the battlefield, unless you're a chopper or fighter pilot...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: alldaylong

and your arguments are already intellectually bankrupt, as it seems you COMPLETELY failed to comprehend my original statement....

i was saying that the UK is NO SAFER than the US, because of it's difference in terms of the regulation of firearms.

The U.K. IS SAFER than The U.S.
Do you have a problem with reading English ?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join