It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Level BS: Episode 0 - A little about the show, Obama, Sheriff Joe, and more...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

This is the start of something beautiful...great work!
Can't wait for the next installment...definitely looking forward to it.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The President read his prepared statement showed the right amount of sympathy and his job is done.It's been this way since at least The LBJ administration.As for the rest of the show I like it.No need for the bleeps.We are all adults here.Besides kids have heard worse.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Guys,

What happenened to the NLBS aggregator for hashtags, or whatever that was?

There needs to be a permanent link built in to the ATS so we can go to NLBS, right?

I'm missing something? Aren't I?

Also, when I would go there the thread seemed flooded by certain "hashtags".

Is there a way to curate the bull# so that it can be assessed quickly?

Helps me understand.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I'm not sure I know what you mean by all that.

Some of the features won't be ready until our premier episode on 9/9… but I don't recall mentioning any type of aggregator.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I know me, neither. It's because there is so much to understand. Some stuff I get, but others I don't.

There was the NLBS site that we could go to: that's the one I'm referring to as 'the aggregator". My intention had been to join twitter and learn about how that all worked so that I could get involved, but I am honestly studying other stuff for certs and there is only so much time in the day.

I noticed the link was removed here at ATS, so when I went to find NLBS with Google I could not, and I had been planning on using that as a launch point for teaching myself about hashtags and "following" and such.

I'm kind of behind on the social media stuff. It's funny, I have a basic understanding of how MapReduce based stuff is being used on social media and for fraud prevention and advertising, but I don't really understand how people use the services because I have used them so little myself.

Sorry for the confusion, i finally have just enough knowledge and experience to understand just how confusing I can be.

I just want to get down to curating some bull# in order to distract myself in the usual fashion. I'm not much on politics, but I'm farily expert when it comes to the rare form of bull# known as "that 'ol philosophical bull#".

I'd like to see what I can do with it.

edit on 28-8-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Thank you, Sire.

Has a good morning. Thanks again for the heads-up on "Mackers"; I'm always really appreciative of arcane little gems like that from the literary world.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Bill any chance ATS could come up with a bigger BS meter, or maybe one that has green, yellow and red zones for the show?

And maybe the host even watching the BS meter underneath, as the pile of BS rises and squishes the hosts video frame smaller, he can then show discomfort from the rising levels.

Just a suggestion

Nice job on the pilot show.

edit on 28-8-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I suggested something kind of similar only a bit more flashy
for the high ranking BS,
there needs to be a disco ball that spins above his head!

I personally think that would be AWESOME!

But then...

I'm weird that way.

lol

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

That's actually a really good idea. The meter reaches 100% and the disco comes on.

Maybe on the turd-nuggets where we are being #ed-over especially hard, they can turn on some Barry White.

edit on 29-8-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Or flies buzzing around the meter/screen with the graphic

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Make it happen! lol

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Show Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Visit the ATS Live Forum for more information on all the radio shows. There's something there for everyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join