It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thought I would sign up, say hi. I have a few interests on the board that I might feel like questioning from time to time. Lurked on this site since 2000 maybe 01 can't really remember now. I lurked on another similar board back in the day that was part of the late night am show of similar topics and when some of the folks got fed up with things there they broke away to our own little own country club and I do post on that site but it is a more politically like minded echo box and thats why I followed them to there. I was reading bbs sites on vax systems at college in 93 so needless to say I am hardly a newb but I simply don't post much and probably won't here in order to avoid the bs.

My grammar is sketchy at times and spelling is only fixed if spell check is on and catches it.

I am USAF veteran and currently work for the DoD/USACE as a civillian in my main field of expertise since 20 years old which is troubleshooting control circuits in facilities and equipment. When the button stops working I can usally make it work again.

For hobbies I play with arduino, raspberry pi, ubuntu linux, raspmbc, rtl sdr, antennas.

Main interest on this board is aviation and the Vallee threads.

I remember a few of the board flaps as I call them such as the Loughner postings (crazy). Some are more entertaining others disturbing such as the previous example. Your recent one with Astr0 caught my attention, why I probably signed up. I remember on another board when titor started posting another flap as I call them. Pretty much my favorite thing to watch for on these sites.

OK I'll see ya guys and gals around.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

Hey usafage welcome to ATS.

That's a long time to lurk. Glad you're here now.

So yeah there's a huge button in DC that seems to be broke. Can you fix it for us? I'm sure many of us would like to get things working again.

See you on the boards.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I hope you do mingle a bit

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

Hello and welcome to the ATS family!!

Glad you finally joined
Here's a gift just for you as you plunder around the many forums

Not sure if you're a coffee drinker or not, but here's your personal ATS cup as well for those long hours of reading/commenting

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

For Avatar help, just click onto the link at the bottom for 'Avatar Needs'
Any help for navigating the site, click on the 'Help with ATS' at the bottom of my sig

Hope to see ya 'round the board
Have fun and enjoy the ride!!!!!

Much respect~
snarky

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Nice hat but he needs much heavier artillery to survive here. Along with my Kevlar and flame resistant underwear I suggest going with the "Full Face Tin-Foil Hat" model. That monogram won't save you.

Edit - I don't mean to suggest he use my Kevlar or underwear.

edit on 213pm5050pm112014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: snarky412

Nice hat but he needs much heavier artillery to survive here. Along with my Kevlar and flame resistant underwear I suggest going with the "Full Face Tin-Foil Hat" model. That monogram won't save you.

Edit - I don't mean to suggest he use my Kevlar or underwear.

LMAO......oh yeah, that should do just fine!!!

What, no sharing of underwear???? Sheesh.....what are ya, a prude?! LOL

Gotta protect what's yours I suppose, huh?!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
LOL, the tin foil is great...thanks.

top topics

join