It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavily Armed 'Men In Green' Enter East Ukrainian Villages

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: Xcathdra

a reply to: Xcathdra

Are you guys always so wish washy when it comes to accusations with nothing to support it?

Lmao, you mean like the U.S. administration?

No.. as I stated.

Ahhh, ok, was just checking

Yup

Thank you for proving my point. We know our government lies. Pro Russians can't accept the fact Putin does as well.
edit on 29-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Are you guys always so wish washy when it comes to accusations with nothing to support it?

Lmao, you mean like the U.S. administration?

No.. as I stated.

Ahhh, ok, was just checking

Yup

Thank you for proving my point. We know our government lies. Pro Russians can't accept the fact Putin does as well.

I'm quite sure they probably do, I'd struggle to think of ANY totally/completely honest government, although some only tell small lies whilst others tell great, big ,fat lies, I'm sure you can decide which category they all fit in.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Like 5k heavily armed Russian troops with top of the line equipment all taking a war holiday in Ukraine.

Yeah I can figure it out.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I loved some Ukrainian Defence spokesman who said words to the effect

"There are 3-4,000 Russian citizens fighting for the rebels and they aren't here to go to the beach!"...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

You forget that not only history repeats itself, but the sides are too the same: Galicia SS now fighting the Novorossiya Army.

You forget that it is no longer 1944. Why do some people have a hard time accepting that Putin has been using the same strategy and tactics as Hitler, while hoping that the outcome will be different this time? It won't be. Eventually, NATO will be forced to take military action in Ukraine, and Russians will die in great numbers, as Germans died 75 years ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Also I don`t see truth in the claim "intellectuals have signed it," there might be though, but hard to tell with 1.534 people who signed the petition with not much information about them.

Since when has that mattered? you guys routinely refer to any Ukrainian not in favor of soviet subjugation as Nazis.

What a bunch of BS...you guys routinely refer to any Ukrainian not in favor of soviet subjugation as Nazis.

Proof it has been said, and don`t come up with Ukrainian government is fascist, because that`s something completely different.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

NATO will be forced to take military action in Ukraine

Are you supporting the 300 year old wish of "western" "puppet masters"?

How many EU and US mercenaries are in ukraine now?

Have you heard about 58 T-72 tanks sold by Hungary to Czech Republic and "disappeared" somewhere (in ukraine)?

NATO secretly supporting ukraine with weapons?

Regular ukrainian forces:

Is it a problem if russian soldiers are on leave and spend their vacation somewhere where (with western support) Russians are executed on daily basis only because they are heroes of WWII? 20 year old western ukrainian "soldiers" murdering them (85-100 year old men and women) because their grandparents (SS soldiers) was defeated by this heroes? They are collecting the medals as trophies.

Russia is a big country with many brave men who know how to fight. Wonder what will happen if not 3-4000, but millions of them "stand up"?

Do you think only Israel has the right to defend israelis everywhere?

Have you ever heard about Volhynia Massacre? Interestingly Poland supporting bandera ukruine. Were the polish people asked about it?

Some thousand angry Russians with local support can defeat the army of this "nice european country", which is now crying for nato forces? Nice prospect for the so called "west".
edit on 08pm3030000008 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Why did the Nazis adopt the swastika?

Secondly the pro Russian rebels and Putin keep using Nazi yet to date the only ones acting like them are the pro Russian rebels. Using a soviet law from the 1940s to execute civilians is another example of the pro Russians barbarity.

This would be another area where people invoke Nazi yet can't support it.

edit on 30-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hope you are smart enough to establish a new country while being in war with a whole army in big open cities full of diversants. Novorossiya is on the right way and just now they are starting the second wave of attack.

Educate yourself: Formation of a state - 24 Aug 2014

EURO-ORANGE-MAIDAN 3.0 is coming soon, but now the maidan-forces will have tanks. Poor riot-police, they get used to Molotov cocktails, but GRADs and tanks are more democratic...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Was this before or after the rebel leaders turned yellow and ran back to Moscow?

No new country will come of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Half year ago it started with a referendum about usage of Russian language at schools and offices. The junta's answer was clear: they sent in military against the "separatist terrorists".

The Nuland-appointed junta said they will liquidate the "terrorists" in a week.

CNN, enjoy!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Was this before or after

This was Kiev, February 2014.

Soon after this:

and this:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You and other pro Russians are ignoring the pictures showing Ukrainians bringing ladders and other items to help evacuate the pro Russians in the burning building.

Secondly last I checked the investigation into that incident was never completed so we don't know what really occurred.

3rd putting up pictures of politicians and making a comment does not make it true.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You and other pro Russians are ignoring the pictures showing Ukrainians bringing ladders and other items to help evacuate the pro Russians in the burning building.

Secondly last I checked the investigation into that incident was never completed so we don't know what really occurred.

3rd putting up pictures of politicians and making a comment does not make it true.

That was murder and I seen plenty videos of it and yes, there was plenty reports of U.S. politicians in the Ukraine during the elections so shove your lies or denial or whatever is.

That picture of Kerry above, I seen that on news also, it was during the Ukraine election campaign, isn't that not a bit skewed being there at that time?
edit on 30-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

That was murder and I seen plenty videos of it

Well Lord Wimsey you've done it again. Now please show where I stated it was not murder. What I did state, had you read my post, was that an investigation has not determined what occurred - IE who is responsible.

and yes, there was plenty reports of U.S. politicians in the Ukraine during the elections so shove your lies or denial or whatever is.

Except in the case above he is trying to insinuate the US paid for the "revolt" by giving 5 billion in aid to Ukraine. Again if you did your research you would know this. This would be another one of those Russian lies in an effort to justify their invasion of Ukraine. How do we know? Because to date no one has produced any evidence that the 5 billion went towards a coup.

Also, Russia also provided money to Ukraine at the same time. Any reason you have ignored that aspect? Or is it because it doesn't fit into your agenda?

However if you wish to go down this road Russia had their military deployed in Ukraine during the elections.

Way to jump to the wrong conclusions.

That picture of Kerry above, I seen that on news also, it was during the Ukraine election campaign, isn't that not a bit skewed being there at that time?

and again Russian had their military present in Ukraine during the elections.

Please get up to speed, read the posts and put thought into your responses. That way we can avoid these round robin arguments pro Russians like to use.

Also, again, posting a picture and adding your opinion does not make the picture and what you say fact. Maybe you should add some facts to support the claim.

Now, how about an apology for calling me a liar and for misquoting what I actually stated.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Odessa May 2? Ukrainian ("international democratic") investigation stated they burn themselves to death and shoot themselves. Not to mention the outcome of the maidan-snipers investigation.

I'm about Kiev (maybe you know this is/was the capital of a country drawn by Lenin).

February "Sniper" (democratic and western-supported) "revolution" was a putsch.

Started in September 2013 and followed with "accepted democratic" methods of protest:

Next time try at home!

edit on 08pm606u8 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Apology? Hahaha, first:

www.usaid.gov...

www.nytimes.com...

The U.S. has been pumping cash into the Ukraine for a long time and the Maidan have no doubt seen a lot of benefits from this.

Also, Russia also provided money to Ukraine at the same time. Any reason you have ignored that aspect? Or is it because it doesn't fit into your agenda?

Never denied, Russia has always had interest in Crimea because most of the folks there are ethnic Russians. My agenda? I have none other than to balance out your Fox News perception of events there.

Also, again, posting a picture and adding your opinion does not make the picture and what you say fact. Maybe you should add some facts to support the claim.

I know it's fact

Well Lord Wimsey you've done it again. Now please show where I stated it was not murder. What I did state, had you read my post, was that an investigation has not determined what occurred - IE who is responsible.

There's enough videos of that event that no investigation is needed but strange don't you think that there hasn't been one. That's maybe because the Maidan barricaded those people in the building, threatening them with violence before burning them alive.

I also know that's fact, but of course Fox News never show both sides, do they?
edit on 30-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

What are you talking about? Odessa May 2? Ukrainian ("international democratic") investigation stated they burn themselves to death and shoot themselves.

The fact Ukrainians who support Kiev came to the building with ladders and other items to help get people out of the building.

Not to mention the outcome of the maidan-snipers investigation.

Both instances have been moved into a independent investigation needed category. Just like MH 17 its difficult to do when you have pro Russian / Russian military meddling inside Ukraine.

I'm about Kiev (maybe you know this is/was the capital of a country drawn by Lenin).

Actually no it was not. Do you bother to actually research or do you just make it up and post it and assume, like Putin and his media, that people will accept it as fact without question?

February "Sniper" (democratic and western-supported) "revolution" was a putsch.

No it was not. Yanukovych was lawfully removed by the legitimate government of Ukraine. Again, ignoring facts does not invalidate them, no matter how much you and others think it does.

However, the overthrow of the government in Crimea, as well as the south and east Ukraine, where Russian soldiers / pro Russian soldiers arrested the legitimately elected leaders only to replace them with appointed Russian overseers would be a putsch.

Or as those of us livening in the now would say a coup. By all means though continue using terminology linked to Nazi Germany to try and support the lie Putin told and that you and others bought into hook line and sinker.

Started in September 2013 and followed with "accepted democratic" methods of protest:

Next time try at home!

and if Yanokych used more force than he did to retain power would you still support him and Russia? You obviously find the concept of civilian deaths at the hands of the government / military disturbing.

Does that moral plateau of yours work both ways or just in the direction of Russian propaganda?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Apology? Hahaha, first:

Yes apology. You accused me of lying when in fact I did not. You attributed a position to me that I do not hold.

So yes, an apology would be customary when you make a claim that is not correct and get called out on it.

The U.S. has been pumping cash into the Ukraine for a long time and the Maidan have no doubt seen a lot of benefits from this.

Courtesy of the pro Russian on this site Russia has pumped upwards of 200+ billion into Ukraine. When the west was talking about the 15 billion dollar loan, Russia offered the same, in addition to breaks on gas.

So by all means, show me a source where that money went.

Again the part you are confused on is I never stated the US did not give them money. What I did challenge was where that money went. You guys claim it went to the anti putin side, yet no one has shown that as fact. just wild speculation in hopes people will believe it without checking it.

once again you changed your argument because you cant support it. I see now you are suggesting that Maiden benefitted from it. Do you have anything to support that claim or are you trying to avoid the fact you just got caught moving the goal post?

originally posted by: ZcustosmorumNever denied, Russia has always had interest in Crimea because most of the folks there are ethnic Russians. My agenda? I have none other than to balance out your Fox News perception of events there.

Ethnic presence does not justify an invasion of a sovereign nation. Secondly, Putin changed his like on Crimea, going from the ethnic Russian excuse, which hitler used to justify his actions, to not want crimea to be used by NATO.

When you figure out which one of Putins lies you want to base your argument on, let me know.

I know it's fact

You are confusing your opinion as fact.

There's enough videos of that event that no investigation is needed but strange don't you think that there hasn't been one. That's maybe because the Maidan barricaded those people in the building, threatening them with violence before burning them alive.
The videos are not absolute proof of what people are claiming. Hence the reason Ukraine, supported by Russia, called for an independent investigation into the incident. The same call both countries made about the snipers in Kiev.

So again your talking points don't line up with what actually occurred and what was agreed on by Russian and Ukraine.

As for strange - nope. Like I said its difficult to investigate something like that when the country is being invaded by Russia.

I also know that's fact, but of course Fox News never show both sides, do they?

Actually Foxnews does. Russian media on the other hand does not.

And no, you don't know its a fact. Making claims like that is best left to the propagandists at RT.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

and if Yanokych used more force than he did to retain power

...thousands of ukrainian citizens would be still alive, hundreds of thousands at home instead of refugee camps, not to mention the huge number of wounded, raped, tortured people, and the destroying of the country's economy...

But democratic west told him not even think about using any kind of "force" against oligarchy-hired maidan(molotov)protesters...

If in Ferguson someone takes his bulldozer to the protest, what would happen?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join