It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavily Armed 'Men In Green' Enter East Ukrainian Villages

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cayla19
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

RT is as pro Russian as they come

Of course it is, however it isn't just a news station that outright says support Russia, they actually research their stories with proper information unlike a lot of the media over here which seem to omit stuff to valiadate their own articles. And it also helps to use various sources, unlike the OP who only seems to use 1.

The global media battle is an important one, and just because I'm critical of the Wests actions it doesn't make me be on anyones side.

The non-disclosure story didn't just appear from thin air, it was also reported in the New Strait Times apparently, which is an english speaking newspaper in Malaysia.

And to whoever was on about the black box data from Mh-17, hahaha, it's irrelevent, the fact of the matter is no-one has been found guilty yet despite the accusations. The western media silence on it also is very strange, so wwhy is that? A non-disclosure agreement perhaps?
edit on 27-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
With regards Russian soldiers in Ukraine, the explanation is quite simple. It is all down to SatNav. They were heading for Donetsk but instead ended up going to Donetsk .....

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
To put a balance on this thread, just say Russia had destabilized Mexico making it like Ukraine is right now, do you not think the U.S. would pile troops at it's borders, including sending some into the country.

However, as we all know, Russia doesn't have military bases scattered around the borders of the U.S.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Aye. US troops that were heading for California, but whose SatNav sent them to Baja California....... Just the same.

(I may need to patent this excuse with the UN
)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Aye. US troops that were heading for California, but whose SatNav sent them to Baja California....... Just the same.

(I may need to patent this excuse with the UN
)

Haha, you can do what you like with the UN because as we all know they do f*ck all anyway

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Since it was your beloved America/NATO that Ruined why should the World even anyone here support America/EU on the Ukrankian matter?

So the US and NATO ruined what exactly?

And supporting Putin and his grasp for power no matter who it kills is better?

the way they are skipping over to the Ukrankian issue sure feels that the Americans are trying to distracted themselves of the problems you Americans have created elsewhere and your now trying to recreate new and bigger problems by dragging Russia into an War.

You do understand that this is an internal Ukraine situation that has no need for the US to get involved, unlike what Putin has done.

What is there to gain in having a war with Russia?

And you have that wrong, as Putin is looking for a fight unfortunately the west didn't flinch and now he has to save face with the international community.

Hows that Liberated Libya/afghanistan doing again? and also the reason its crap its pretty much simple i am surprised you haven't researched it yet on why its crap.

Well since this is a thread about Ukraine what does it matter, because if this thread was about them then I would have no problems discussing them, but since it isn't...I won't.

So you can't tell me why it is crap...imagine that.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Of course it is, however it isn't just a news station that outright says support Russia, they actually research their stories with proper information unlike a lot of the media over here which seem to omit stuff to valiadate their own articles. And it also helps to use various sources, unlike the OP who only seems to use 1.

And has that media outlet ever talk bad about Russia or it's leaders?

Well then they need to get better at it, and here's why...

khpg.org.ua...

The non-disclosure story didn't just appear from thin air, it was also reported in the New Strait Times apparently, which is an english speaking newspaper in Malaysia.

Well actually it did and it appeared and seems to be sourced back to a Russian media outlet...Live Journal and globalresearch.ca.

And it must have just disappeared into thin air, because I couldn't find a story that resembles what you said...I used the search on their site and nothing came back, so do you have a link to that story?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

yeah except the fact that russia has annexed parts of territory belonging to two separate nations in the last 6 years, i see this as the sign of the final part of the russian annexation of de facto crimea operation where everything within what historically is known as crimea becomes part of russia.

next will be moldova within the next 5 years and bit by bit over the next few decades russia will "restore" what was once the territory of the russian empire.

it's rather obvious what they are planning if you ignore western thinking which establishes that nobody would dare expand by force in modern times just because humanity has somehow gotten better just because what time period it is right now.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Who says he is trying to accomplish anything?

Whatever the case - I do not know why you are making such a damn big deal about it. Everybody else has moved on from the Ukraine. Every major country has their playgrounds - get over it.

Holysh*&...Did you just refer to the Ukraine as a "Playground" that Putin owns and can do as he pleases with?

Tell that to the 50 Million people that live in that war zone..

Or explain it to the families of those people that were blown out of the sky on MH17...

Hey..It's Putin's playground...get over it.

WTF...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

To put a balance on this thread, just say Russia had destabilized Mexico making it like Ukraine is right now, do you not think the U.S. would pile troops at it's borders, including sending some into the country.

Mexico has...It didn't need Russia.

And yet the US hasn't piled troops on the border...Imagine that.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Black box findings consistent with missile blast
www.cbsnews.com...

MH17: Black box reveals Malaysia Airlines suffered "massive explosive decompression"
www.telegraph.co.uk... ml

The Data is now in the hands of the Dutch investigators via the British.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

However, as we all know, Russia doesn't have military bases scattered around the borders of the U.S.

Hmm...."to put a balance on this thread"...let's say the USA used to by a communist dictatorship and had seized Mexico as it's own territory 100 years ago..then 20 years ago the USA's form of government and empire collapsed and Mexico regained it's autonomy. Then a new President in the USA, missing the old empire, changes the law so he can rule forever and goes about rebuilding the empire, starting with buying the current leader of Mexico and demanding he turn his back on the peoples will to not join the USA again. The people rise up and that Corrupt Mexican official flees to the USA for protection. Then the USA sends in mercenaries by the droves to bring "peace and order" during the uprising...then declares half the country now belongs to the USA...then starts helping the "rebels" that are destabilizing the country...

Follow me?

The effen USA didn't "destabilize" Ukriane...Russia did.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The effen USA didn't "destabilize" Ukriane...Russia did.

That's highly debatable

The U.S. are considered experts in destablizing foreign countries, check Syria '49, Iran '53, Guatemala '54, Tibet '59, Cuba '61, South Vietnam '63, Brazil '64, Chile '73, Argentina '76, Afghanistan '79, Turkey '80, Nicaragua '81, Syria 2011. The rumour is the U.S. has spent billions trying to get into Ukraine.

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

C.I.A.

And if it's a false source in regards to the non-disclosure agreement, I apologize, but my stance still remains the same.
edit on 27-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

and yet we have Russian forces destabilizing Ukraine from the inside, not the US.

This mess is Russias fault.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Is that The Star-Spangled Banner I hear you playing whilst typing that mate?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: Xcathdra

Is that The Star-Spangled Banner I hear you playing whilst typing that mate?

Yup.. the 4th Stanza. Somehow I think its appropriate -

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
after the victory of the army of Novorussia and they will win and the sionjunta to avoid liability already whine ask the world, they do not want to be responsible for 17,000 dead civilians goyims, Russia has no right to anything in the Novorussia because Russia is no militia helped the Novorussia will be free from the Western and Russian Management

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
after the victory of the army of Novorussia and they will win and the sionjunta to avoid liability already whine ask the world, they do not want to be responsible for 17,000 dead civilians goyims, Russia has no right to anything in the Novorussia because Russia is no militia helped the Novorussia will be free from the Western and Russian Management

Goyims?

When do you get your SS uniform back from the cleaners?

Leave the hate in Moscow as it has no business in this thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ukraine crisis: T-72 tank shoots hole in Russian denial

Russia has consistently denied sending tanks into Ukraine, arguing that any vehicles used by separatist forces there must have been captured from the Ukrainian army itself.

But now experts at the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) in London have told the BBC that they have identified a Russian tank in a separatist column in eastern Ukraine that they say could only have come from across the border in Russia.

Joseph Dempsey, an IISS analyst, has studied video footage reportedly taken on 26 August in Sverdlovsk, Luhansk, in eastern Ukraine. The video shows a convoy of military vehicles.

Whilst date and location are unconfirmed, he says the operator of the convoy is apparent: flags associated with the separatist movement are clearly displayed and some vehicles feature bright green areas, a common feature of separatist armour.

This variant, distinguished by the prominent Kontakt-5 Explosive Reactive Armour (ERA) arrangement - the boxes on the turret front - is commonly referred to by Western sources as the T-72BM.

It is operated by the Russian Army in large numbers, but crucially it is not known to have been exported or operated outside of Russia.

'Ambiguous war'

According to the IISS, the presence of this variant in Ukraine therefore strongly supports the contention that Russia is supplying arms to separatist forces.

Up to now deniability has been a key-note of Moscow's "ambiguous war" strategy in eastern Ukraine.

The IISS says that the first separatist tanks observed were identified as T-64BV, a variant constituting the majority of the Ukrainian army fleet.

It was therefore initially assumed that they, like separatist armoured vehicles before, had been captured in engagements with government forces or through access to known army depots within contested areas.

click link for remainder of article..

The mixed convoy includes at least three T-72B1 Main Battle Tanks (MBTs) but it is the appearance of a lone, more modern T-72 variant (shown below) that is of particular significance.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

They do? Well, a lot of Eastern Europe will disagree with that comment as their "proper information" and "research" have completely changed a lot of stories that have happened over the years, Nothing is ever Russia's fault. A lot of people will not give them witness statements just because how they turn things upside down. They only do the "research" which helps them they never do the full story or any other essential information necessary.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join