It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State beheads Christian baby girl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
charlescarrollsociety.com...

This is a new low for humanity.

Honestly, I have no way of knowing if this is real, or if we're all just being played to swing public sentiment in favor of another U.S. attack.

I sat there looking at this video. It was … beyond my ability to process. I mean, I know of muggings, I know of home invasions, slinging drugs, prostitution, police or rival gang shoot outs. I have seen violence in ghettos, and in the military. All of this I can “deal” with. I believe I have a very unhealthy ability to operate in highly violent situations. What it is hard for me to communicate since you don’t know me, but I am very harden to violence in general. But beheading people? Murdering entire families? Enslaving people? Killing kids? Even in the worse prisons in America a good way to get knifed is to be a child rapist. This is just beyond my reality. And that is a problem. Because it is not beyond the enemies of my Faith or my country.

p.s. I you read the article you will find a link to the barbaric video. No way am I posting that link here.
edit on 8/26/14 by AnonymousCitizen because: video

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

The horror... the horror...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That site has a very racist slant and no creadability to me, not saying it didn't happen but I cannot take the work of that site.

Any other sources to validate this?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PrinceDreamer

The link to the video is independent of the site this article is from. It has some additional commentary; watch with discretion.
edit on 8/26/14 by AnonymousCitizen because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There were a link to liveleak as well.

Its hard to understand what is going on in ISIS fighters ( cowards ) mind... So I'm not trying to. There is no HEAVEN to these fighters, that's all I can say.

JUST SICK !!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The body certainly looks real in the video. Christian or not (the clothing would suggest so), this is bad, really bad. There were decapitated bodies of at least 4 children in the video.

What is wrong with people these days? Sick, totally sick.

(post by LionOfGOD removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Extremists are the problem. Most Muslims I know just want to live their own lives same as everyone else. Just like most Christians. It's the media that reports the loudmouth extremists and choose to create biases against faith in any form. All the best.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
1. It's real and they are truly sick bastards.

2. It's all a stage to make us believe they are sick bastards.

Can't even make a call these Days. The internet feeds us as well as the MSM with news/propaganda.

I need more. Jumping on the band wagon of a video/anonymous hearsay or news article has put us all in this situation many times. Our history should tell us to look 180 Degrees to get both stories but since when has our history been important enough?

That's our fault.

Peace

edit on 26-8-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

(post by HomerinNC removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Then those same muslims need to pull up their man pants and do something about them, no?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That Pic/Video was from a rocket attack in Syria last year...already been debunked here.

link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Extremists are the problem. Most Muslims I know just want to live their own lives same as everyone else. Just like most Christians. It's the media that reports the loudmouth extremists and choose to create biases against faith in any form. All the best.

Loud mouth? This goes well beyond loud moth and "just trying to make Muslims bad"

Imams are speaking out against these monsters. This isn't a certain group of people against Islam.

This is the whole world against evil psychopaths

Get your head out of the sand and stop playing the "this is just to make Muslims bad" card

link   
That is some sick # right there! Incomprehensible that someone could do something like that. Depravity knows no bounds.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I didn't feel the same for the rest of the day after I watched the last thread about the folly beheading... No way in hell im watching this one...

this world is headed down a very bad road... no pun intended

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

How am I saying this is to make Muslims look bad? I'm saying this is extremism. When I said the Muslims I know just want to live their lives I was citing an example of how the media picks up on the worst stories (and I agree this is awful and should not happen). Same with every other religion/group.

They want a war, to divide us further. Groups like ISIS serve the purpose very well. Extremists make them look bad, not the faithful who think this is disgraceful.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
1. It's real and they are truly sick bastards.

2. It's all a stage to make us believe they are sick bastards.

Can't even make a call these Days. The internet feeds us as well as the MSM with news/propaganda.

I need more. Jumping on the band wagon of a video/anonymous hearsay or news article has put us all in this situation many times. Our history should tell us to look 180 Degrees to get both stories but since when has our history been important enough?

That's our fault.

Peace

The video is for real. Cannot confirm who did it or when, but it definitely looks real. Whoever did this is not human.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The ISIS militants are the children of Satan.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Then those same muslims need to pull up their man pants and do something about them, no?

Why is it that some people always ignore or refuse to acknowledge when Muslims speak against and do things to protest the extremism we see from groups like ISIS?

Is it willful ignorance?

ISIS 'betraying' Muslims, says Calgary imam before hunger strike

A Calgary imam will start a 48-hour hunger strike Friday evening to protest the beheading of an American journalist in Iraq this week by ISIS.

Imam Syed Soharwardy, founder of Muslims Against Terrorism and the Islamic Supreme Council of Canada, says he wants to draw attention to the actions of ISIS — a group of militants fighting for an Islamic state in the Middle East whose violent activities show they are not Muslims

"The atrocity that is being carried out by ISIS is quite horrible. It's quite inhumane. It's terrorism and in Canada they have successfully recruited more than 100 people to go and fight for them in Iraq and Syria," Soharwardy said.

"I want to create awareness about the nature of their work — they are using Islam, they are quoting Qur'an, they look like Muslims, they pray like Muslims but they are not Muslim. They are deviant people, and they are doing exactly everything which goes against Islam."

www.cbc.ca...

He's not the only Muslim speaking out against ISIS either, every single Muslim I know detests what ISIS is doing in the name of Islam.

No matter what Muslims do to denounce extremism, people just can't be pleased.

Edited after originally posted:

You act as if it's every Muslim's duty to apologize for what some scumbag on the other side of the globe has done. I don't apologize for every white dude who shoots up a school, and no one asks me why either...I sense a double standard here.
edit on 26-8-2014 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

My gf's Muslim by birth but follows Judaism because she was raised by Jews. Her along with many other Muslims/Christians/faithful are not happy about this and think it's disgusting. Believe me, they're not keeping quiet just because they're "fellow Muslims". Same as how a lot of Christians will speak out against the preachers saying gays should be condemned or imprisoned.

Humanity thinks what's happening in the world is terrible. Muslim, Christian, Jew, the average ones just want peace and for themselves and everyone else. They don't want war or genocide. That's from extremism. All the best

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join