It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Transfer Technology...The Real Reason For A Hybrid Race?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I wanted to share my thoughts today on something that Ive been mulling over...as such this thread will be highly speculative.

I have often wondered what the ultimate goal is for this human alien hybrid program is..We always hear about people being shown their hybrid offspring on ET craft during abductions....it seems to be a reoccurring theme associated with the abduction phenomenon.

I mean what exactly happens when a clone is made? Where does this new clones consciousness come from? Does a cloned human or alien simply attain a soul when it is cloned? I highly doubt that...

What are the real reasons for cloning research here on earth? The real reasons that the ETs are trying to create a hybrid race with humans.

What I have come to understand is that not all races reproduce naturally.

IMO there are ETs out there that reproduce by cloning a fresh new body, then transferring their soul/consciousness to that new body.

This is how I think the greys reproduce.

Think about it...why do the elite have such long term plans laid out...plans that span hundreds of years? Why are they so incredibly patient, never rushing events, and always taking their time? Surely a bunch of old aging men would have some incentive to realize their agendas before they die...right?

This patient behavior does not make any sense because a human lifespan is so short. There wouldn't be a guarantee that the new blood coming into the elite families will follow the same plans or have the same opinions on ruling the world...Hell they may even want to free the world from financial slavery and be seen as heroes and liberators...such ideas are dangerous to the PTB.

Until your realize that the same elite have been here all along....the same beings every century...just different bodies.

When you realize that the elite now have the ability to clone themselves and transfer their consciousness into these new bodies...they never die. And what if they could transfer their consciousness to not another human clone, but a much better and improved hybrid body? AKA human 2.0???? Would be great right??

And now if this theory is true, then their agenda can span centuries even thousands of years...they don't care...they will take their time enslaving us because they have all the time in the world!!! Could it also be true that historical figures from the past such as Allister Crowley are walking around alive and well today, in a fresh new cloned body??

Thoughts

-OG

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My thoughts are that it's possible. I like to think that some shadow organizations on Earth has technology far more advanced than what is being let out to the public currently. Either by their own production or joint Alien/Human partnerships.

I think there is more than meets the eye to the whole alien soul idea. I mean, when you look at it this way, we are aliens to another race out there in space. The question comes down to how they view conciousness or a soul, values will definitely differ from species to species out there.

I have heard of cases where abductees have had their Soul/Essence/Conciousness taken out of them and placed into a machine where they are still aware of the situation around them, as they watch whatever procedure is being done to them. It often happens when they're being placed into an avatar body so they can move around the alien environment without issue, or in the case of the original body being replaced with a special cloned one.

I'm certain the use of "soul transfer" technology could be used for both malevolent and benevolent means.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Why would they need to do this? Between transmigration, possession and immaculate conception, we can already get souls into almost whatever bodies we desire.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidFire
My thoughts are that it's possible. I like to think that some shadow organizations on Earth has technology far more advanced than what is being let out to the public currently. Either by their own production or joint Alien/Human partnerships.

I think there is more than meets the eye to the whole alien soul idea. I mean, when you look at it this way, we are aliens to another race out there in space. The question comes down to how they view conciousness or a soul, values will definitely differ from species to species out there.

I have heard of cases where abductees have had their Soul/Essence/Conciousness taken out of them and placed into a machine where they are still aware of the situation around them, as they watch whatever procedure is being done to them. It often happens when they're being placed into an avatar body so they can move around the alien environment without issue, or in the case of the original body being replaced with a special cloned one.

I'm certain the use of "soul transfer" technology could be used for both malevolent and benevolent means.

This is highly interesting...id like to hear more about that abduction case...also could this explain how certain abductees are cured of diseases and limbs regrown? They don't cure the human, they simply put him in an identical cloned healthy body and return them back to bed??

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good thoughts but highly speculative threads usually go in the grey area forum

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

This is highly interesting...id like to hear more about that abduction case...also could this explain how certain abductees are cured of diseases and limbs regrown? They don't cure the human, they simply put him in an identical cloned healthy body and return them back to bed??

Though I'm not fully sure how to quote other webpages, there are numerous examples found on google if one searches "Soul Transfer Technology and Alien Abductions".

As for the curing of abductee Illnesses, I think the cloning and soul transfer technology may be one method. If you consider that they likely have more advanced medical technology that for the sake of an example, could possibly rejuvenate the cells of the body. I'm certain there are many possibilities to this.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Could be the same amount of souls coming and transitioning + a memory-wipe process. And some who you speak of somehow either Ascended higher or Ascended lower (granted not sure but maybe) and have caught on to the process and have established a way to control the method of transfer for themselves and others why many who do not know and are oblivious remain (asleep)

This is all subjective input on this OP topic...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm going to hit this thread really quick with an argument. For those who do not believe in a soul, work with me for a second.

I give this quick test out to those who refuse to believe in any form of higher existence. It's a hypothetical question but soon it may be applicable in science on the scale for larger animals and it's to make those who think we are nothing more than circuits and neurons on a physical level question their standpoint.

Let's say you were given the opportunity to have yourself cloned (non-hybrid), once successful there would be a scrambling roulette-styled killing one of the "yous", the survivor (original or clone) will be released back into your daily life. I'm sure that if we had the clone survive, generically and physically identical to you at the point of entry to the cloning booth, "you" would VERY WELL attest to us all that "you" survived and are still ok. But with your death (the original) will your experience end?

So even though we know that the only one who can attest to whether or not this experiment worked would be the individual subjected to the experiment. Consciousness, being the closed off system it is, if as you say is formed by a pattern of neurons and its firing habits, what happens when the clone whose system is an exact replica continues your life, in your stead? Will you being to "see" from its body? The clone will assure us all that you see, that you know the experiment and that you survived.

Would this experiment make you nervous? And why?
Why would you hesitate in such experiment, if the clone is 100% you and you have a 100% chance for "survival"?

What is it you are trying to protect?
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Maybe cloning technology isn't truly out to create consciousnesses? Maybe TPTB truly want drones without personalities or feelings? Looking at the world we'd think it's already here with most falling into line and not questioning. S + F

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Plans and aspirations change over time, according to the times.

However it would require constant maintenance I bet, and if the organic genes don't get no exercise at all. Well that will cause problems, and would require more technical issues to that of standard taking care "Of ones health."

There a reason why genes survive thousands of years in tough environments.
edit on 26-8-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Like Queen Elizabeth? "The first one" (nudge, nudge...) She is also 'this one'.. What if every US President since McKinley was related to the Queen?

What if We (Me and You, "the other Me) were all just One person? hmmm

I enjoyed Your thread..

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I created a thread here about my incident. She did tell me that "we" can change bodies at any time. My mind was put in the body of a little girl and showed to me in a mirror. When I came to and found myself in the woods, thankfully, I was a little boy again. Very odd when I saw this thread and possibly a good theory.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Interesting post. I think David Jacobs in his book The Threat is close to the truth. They want to make a hybrid interface between them and us so they can get power in this world.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A very interesting thought. But. I think the real reason behind the raising of hybrids. is to soften the blow when full disclosure comes. Think of it this way. If the hybrids are human looking instead of completely alien features we as humans would empathise more with them instead of dealing with a radically different looking entity. Being as the hybrids have been bought up in the aliens world and life style they would be negotiating for the aliens and as they are human looking would not be so visually shocking. Only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well I am coming to this thread with a skeptical eye but hopefully an open mind. I have always felt there is an inherent problem with alien abductions.

The little grey guys seemed to have appeared on the scene around the mid to late 1970s, around the same time "Close Encounters" hit the cinemas around the globe. They seem to have the ability to breathe our atmosphere, exist in our gravity (despite their proportionally large heads with small necks and frail looking bodies) , can converse with us via telepathy and also seem not to bother with clothing of any sort.

Not only that their technology seems to allow them to transport through walls and beam people aboard their spaceships without detection. But the witness stories of their medical technology seems to be somewhat primitive compared to our own modern day machines. The phenomenon also seems to be something concentrated in the Anglo- sphere nations (especially the United States). And of course officially no one has even been abducted by aliens. It's all down to mental illness, sleep paralysis, false memories etc. No one has ever been able to 'prove' they were abducted by aliens.

But is there really nothing at all to any of these stories?

Perhaps the abductors are not actually aliens (as we have been led to believe)? Perhaps people do have false memories implanted? Perhaps because the truth may be something truly sinister, frightening and beyond our comprehension.

Interesting thread that requires some serious thought and speculation.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidFire

originally posted by: OrionsGem

Though I'm not fully sure how to quote other webpages, there are numerous examples found on google if one searches "Soul Transfer Technology and Alien Abductions".

As for the curing of abductee Illnesses, I think the cloning and soul transfer technology may be one method. If you consider that they likely have more advanced medical technology that for the sake of an example, could possibly rejuvenate the cells of the body. I'm certain there are many possibilities to this.

Id have to disagree about simply rejuvenating the same body...you see in order to keep this a secret from the masses you would need to go into a different body with a different appearance...especially if you are an infamous figure from history...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Could be the same amount of souls coming and transitioning + a memory-wipe process. And some who you speak of somehow either Ascended higher or Ascended lower (granted not sure but maybe) and have caught on to the process and have established a way to control the method of transfer for themselves and others why many who do not know and are oblivious remain (asleep)

This is all subjective input on this OP topic...

Subjective your info may be...but nonetheless important to discuss...I have heard this idea of a fixed number of souls before....in that there were only a limited number of souls ever created. No new souls can be made....maybe this is why they need to kill off the population...in order to free up souls to "power" the new hybrid bodies.....

OG

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I am only guessing based on 30 years of books ,but I would say they are EXACTLY like AVATARs in the movie. More long term use, FAR more durable.Synthetic bodies to experiment on a hostile planet
The things they tell abductees don't jibe with the pain and FEAR that they fail to mitigate from us.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Maybe cloning technology isn't truly out to create consciousnesses? Maybe TPTB truly want drones without personalities or feelings? Looking at the world we'd think it's already here with most falling into line and not questioning. S + F

Perhaps consciousness cannot be created....perhaps without the divine spark of the soul, the "meat suit" body cannot operate??

OG

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Like Queen Elizabeth? "The first one" (nudge, nudge...) She is also 'this one'.. What if every US President since McKinley was related to the Queen?

What if We (Me and You, "the other Me) were all just One person? hmmm

I enjoyed Your thread..

I have read that the 7+billion people on this planet are actually 7billion fragments of one being, that was broken apart and imprisoned in these bodies..

OG

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join