It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Officials To Send Homeless To Internment Camps: Will Be Implanted With RFID Chips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If posted before please delete (I did a search but found nothing on this)

This was released on
July 28th, 2014
SHTFplan.com

What i read here is very disturbing to me especially for somebody from outside the US. (germany)
Due to the economic situation in the US, IMHO there are going to be more and more people on the streets being homeless.
I almost think this is done by design to get the first big wave of people into FEMA camps.
IMHO other city's will maybe follow this scheme.

In its January 2013 census, Los Angeles County counted 39,463 people sleeping on the street or in homeless shelters
Link

An anonymous source claiming to work inside of the Los Angeles Department of Health Services recently dropped a bombshell that could set a dangerous new precedent in how the government deals with those they find to be a burden or threat to a stable society.

We will approach them on the street asking if they need or want help usually offering food to get their direct attention, if they come into the office it makes our jobs twice as efficient,” said the supervisor. “In most cases the decision is already made for them unless they become combative or belligerent in which case we send them in for a 72 hour psych evaluation and then transfer them while under sedation or heavy medication to the “facility.”

Link

Tell me what you think of this.

edit on 26/8/14 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/8/14 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: forgot the Link

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well they have to do something !!

I don't doubt somebody high up has this plan.

Alarming.

And very possible with some specific agenda involved.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

The link took me to Wikipedia. Where'd you get the article though? I heard something mentioned before about this and I believe it is entirely possible. It'd make a lot of sense.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Where did you read about the RFID chips?
And who is this anonymous person? Could be a regular joe or even a hobo playong games witb your head

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777
There are 2 Links the first is Wikipedia the bottom link is what you searching for.

Link

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Mybad I'm blind in the mornings haha. The source doesn't seem too reliable, but it is still completely possible.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Until a reliable and credible source is sited, I shall remain skeptical of these claims.

Ive had experience with homeless outreach as a homeless person 2 1/2 years ago, through the VA. The purpose of these outreach programs is to help homeless people find the resources they need to get off the streets and into a more stable life. 2 1/2 years on after being helped by homeless outreach programs, I currently live in my own apartment, pay my own bills, have a solid job, and no one drugged me, i9mplanted a chip in me, and detained me in some prison camp or lock down facility. In fact, I've been free to come and go, accept or reject the services they offer, and stop when I no longer need them.

The fact that infowars is cited makes this article even more dubious.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The fact that infowars is cited makes this article even more dubious

i know..., but i still wanted to post this information.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Possible there's a lot some truth if not more to these articles of homeless being "Shipped to camp FEMA". If jails are too full for people offending let's say breaking the 'no camping laws', to the area not offering housing such as Utah is, are facilities being opened to house homeless people?

It's not only California. Sources earlier claimed this is happening in North Carolina as well. South Carolina also.

Cities in the Pacific NW have been know to "ship off homeless" to other areas. In the past I've not been caught up with it myself, so can't weight in on the protocol, but I believe from what I've heard that giving them bus tickets to leave or go to jail is part of it.

Either true to the effect of camps or not, it might be what the future holds, especially if you observe what is happening already and with the growing number of homeless due to the down turned economy.

MSM even sharing on how cities are clamping down on being homeless with fining camping to sitting on the sidewalk(From personal experience, I was threatened once, for needing to sit.), "More Cities Are Basically Making It Illegal To Be Homeless"
Huff Post

"It's illegal to be homeless in a growing number of cities"
CNN-Money

Maybe someone locally to the areas can weigh in?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread. I have a life-long friend in LA who I know was homeless, or about to be, the last time that I spoke with him.

He completely disappeared.

I've called hospitals and old friends looking for him, but he is nowhere to be found and no one has seen him.

It occurred to me that he might have been placed in a shelter, or worse, packed off to some camp that no one is talking about or even knows exists.

Los Angeles county has been ruthless with the homeless for years, dumping handicapped people on skid row when the hospitals didn't want them any longer, for example.

Considering the amount of wealth in that city, you would think there would be a bit more compassion.

Or maybe not.

edit on 26-8-2014 by antoinemarionette because: typos

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The article isn't very clear in it's wording, is it?

If the city is picking up homeless and giving them a psych eval to see if they need mental health care, I applaud. If "not being allowed to leave" means for the 72 hour period, well, yeah, that's what a 72 hour hold usually is.

Is the RFID chip a card device which gives them access to the various portions of the building? Ok, still fine with that.

If they get violent, and they're around others, I don't object to sedation.

Now, after the 72 hours are up, the county had better be prepared to give a report to a judge who should be looking at each case with a critical eye.

But, who really knows what the article is claiming?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I don't buy it one bit...we have shut down more homeless shelters across the country due to budget cuts...I don't see how any internment camp is going to not cost us money...as far as I'm concerned the homeless are invisible to the country and that includes the homeless veterans..

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I see something like this happening around election time.

No political party wants to be faced with the results of their failed policies.

So the homeless will be shuttled away, ready to be brought out when the next election comes in to show how the policies resulted in failure.

It's theatre, but very real for the growing number of homeless.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

So, chipping people with an electronic tag is fine with you?

They are starting to implement mandatory Cattle RFID tagging, so I was thinking that when this begins happening with people, they will do it maybe like this game plan shown here: (Just put the word "Human" wherever you see "Cattle") and that should give us an idea about how this will go down.. And don't forget how much money will be made from making cattle of us all, at 2.00 dollars a pop. I'm sure it's a lot more for us humans when the time comes though.
human cattle tagging with RFID yeah!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The fact that there are cities like Atlanta, GA and Columbia, SC with more homeless than working people, this could be a definite reality. Fact of the matter is, American citizens are getting left out in the economic cold, while immigrants are given a free pass to come here and start their lives anew. They think the world is their oyster, until the tax laws change to get their collective asses.

As another poster said, most people ignore the homeless. The entire country is one paycheck away from being out on the street, and as inflation and part time employment become the norm, more and more big cities like NYC, Chicago, LA are going to have more "Vagabonds" at their disposal than working people with something to lose.

But this is California, a state that just passed a law revoking the 5th Amendment. #practice.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Dear NoCorruptionAllowed,

I wish you would have had a chance to read my entire post. I said that if the chip was in a card the person carried to gain access to parts of the building, that would be fine with me. A permanent implant? No, not fine. OK?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Dear NoCorruptionAllowed,

I wish you would have had a chance to read my entire post. I said that if the chip was in a card the person carried to gain access to parts of the building, that would be fine with me. A permanent implant? No, not fine. OK?

With respect,
Charles1952

Sorry about that chief (voice of Don Adams)
I had the "Cone of Silence" on my brain when I read your post earlier

new topics

top topics

join