It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Mega EQs & Predictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
No one thinks 6.1 is massive. No one. As for the video. It's Alex Jones. Nuff said. reply to: dreamingawake

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
A 6.1 in Cali? WOW! That's massive!

I enjoy threads on earthquakes, so thanks for taking the time to make it!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
No one thinks 6.1 is massive. No one. As for the video. It's Alex Jones. Nuff said. reply to: dreamingawake

See the the Iquique EQ 8.2 as explained prior.
edit on 8-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
A 6.1 in Cali? WOW! That's massive!

I enjoy threads on earthquakes, so thanks for taking the time to make it!

No prob. Ah well, it turned into a first response reply argument lol. That's the predictions forums for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What is that? Maybe you can elaborate just a bit instead of sending me on a mission to prove your point for you. Some people geez. reply to: dreamingawake

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: dreamingawake
Nowhere is a 6.1 considered a mega quake. Please.
They declare a state of emergency for a hurricane warning. All it means is it frees up funds for use in clean ups and such. Look up state of emergency. It doesn't necessarily mean catastrophe. Most of the time it's just so governments can shift around funds to deal with clean up. They declared one in north Carolina when a storm washed away a bridge to hatteras island. No life lost no homes destroyed but the bridge was the only link to the mainland so they needed funds to replace it fast. Declare a state of emergency.
We all saw those pictures of broken wine bottles...gosh what a catastrophe.
No chardonnay with dinner tonight dear. OMG NO WINE WHAT WILL WE DO??????
Personally I don't know the governor of California so I can't say if he's a nutter.

Well, they needed assistance for some damage that the area did not have. While it wasn't big according to a 9.0 they had damage. It was "massive" for 25 years in the area, for the area as explained already. More on topic here now-

Stan Deyo, who for over 10 years made earthquake forecasts approaching a 90% accuracy rate using U.S. Naval data, pointed out on April 11 that the Iquique earthquake which struck off the coast of Chile on April 1 had been followed by a series of earthquakes moving north towards the United States, particularly Northern California.

From the Op
What was predicted was the Chile quake which was an 8.2. The California quake came after as the series as expalined.

The 2014 Iquique earthquake struck off the coast of Chile on 1 April, with a moment magnitude of 8.2

Wiki

Just wondering since you think it was not a large enough quake of any significance, while they didn't say that but "massive", you feel that it dismisses any of what the video explains? It would have to have been a 9.0 to make his prediction correct? Perhaps they worded it wrong, not my wording, I am just sharing the news. I'd take it up with their site then.

AutumnWitch657, this is the Iquique quake dreamingawake referenced.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join