It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell and credible evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hello Board,

I'm 25 years old. I've been a great interestes in ET's since I was 9 years old. I would really be interested to know if there have been any significant discovories on the Roswell incident. When I was 11 or 12 I got the Book "The Roswell Incident" watched Unsolved mysteries, etc.

Today there was a story on the history channel about the Roswell incident. I wonder if there has been any more solid proof in regards to the Majestic 12 and the Roswell incident. Has there been any solid evidence (any relatives of those involved speaking up and stating that this thing actually happened, anyone still living?).

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS camhops!

Here's an ATS search on the Roswell Incident to get you started.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Use the search for specific topics. At least 2 "key" words. See you around.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hello Camhops Welcome!

I think probably THE most credible evidence of the roswell event would be records/ sound recording of the actual news broadcast from the radio, release by the military saying they had captured a flying saucer, which was later coveredup/retracted (they claimed the witness was mistaken and it was a weather ballon). Quite possibly it did happen, although im more inclined to beleive that if it did, it was likley an un"manned" probe, without living occupants.
Incredible events both good and bad do happen, it was only 65 yrs ago that 6 million folk were deliberatly rounded up and systematically slaughtered like animals. Its almost incomprehensible to me that such a thing could occure in the modern world, yet it did, so with the same understanding an E.T craft crashing on our world is not too unreasonable.
I hope you find all the information you need to satisfy your curiosity,
and decide for yourself if it rings true. You came to the right place.
Enjoy ATS.

new topics

top topics

join