It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Meets the Caliph!

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If this is accurate, this story from the Voltaire network, a sort of moderate to extreme but intellectual conspiracy site, then it is a blockbuster and clear proof either John McCain is a Manchurian candidate or the new 007.

“Thierry Meyssan reveals below US policy through the particular case of Senator John McCain, conductor of the "Arab Spring" and longtime partner of Caliph Ibrahim.” www.voltairenet.org...

In May 2013, Senator John McCain made his way illegally to near Idleb in Syria via Turkey to meet with leaders of the "armed opposition". His trip was not made public until his return to Washington.” …. The object of his illegal trip to Syria was to meet the chiefs of staff of the Free Syrian Army. According to him, the organization was composed "exclusively of Syrians" fighting for "their freedom" against the "Alouite dictatorship” (sic). The tour organizers published this photograph to attest to the meeting

John McCain and the heads of the Free Syrian Army. In the left foreground, Ibrahim al-Badri, with which the Senator is talking. Next, Brigadier General Salim Idris (with glasses).

If we can see Brigadier General Idriss Salem, head of the Free Syrian Army, one can also see Ibrahim al-Badri (foreground on the left) with whom the senator is talking. Back from the surprise trip, John McCain claimed that all those responsible for the Free Syrian Army were "moderates who can be trusted" (sic).

However, since October 4, 2011, Ibrahim al-Badri (also known as Abu Du’a) was on the list of the five terrorists most wanted by the United States (Rewards for Justice). A premium of up to $ 10 million was offered to anyone who would assist in his capture. [9] The next day, October 5, 2011, Ibrahim al-Badri was included in the list of the Sanctions Committee of the UN as a member of Al Qaeda. [10]

In addition, a month before receiving Senator McCain, Ibrahim al-Badri, known under his nom de guerre as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, created the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ÉIIL) – all the while still belonging to the staff of the very "moderate" Free Syrian Army. He claimed as his own the attack on the Taj and Abu Ghraib prisons in Iraq, from which he helped between 500 and 1,000 jihadists escape who then joined his organization. This attack was coordinated with other almost simultaneous operations in eight other countries. Each time, the escapees joined the jihadist organizations fighting in Syria. This case is so strange that Interpol issued a note and requested the assistance of the 190 member countries. [11

In April 2013, GOP Senator McCain at an Idlib, Syria Terrorist Gathering Pledged US Money and Weapons to Ex-US POW Ibrahim Al-Badri of the “Free Syrian Army,”an Al Qaeda Leader Then Already Among Washington’s Five Most Wanted Terrorists with a $10 Million Reward on His Head; McCain’s Moderate Democratic Protege Badri Was Simultaneously Emir of ISIS, Styling Himself Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, and Now Claims to Rule the World as Caliph Ibrahim of the Restored Caliphate — So Why Hasn’t McCain Been Indicted? tarpley.net...

edit on 25-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Quick hide it! or put Obama's face on it!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Damn, is there any way possible we can get him to take Al Sharpton on his next trip and ditch him?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am still laughing at this!
If that meat headed guy in the corner is the Caliph then boy is the American people being scammed like nothing before in history and we are truly in a political twilight zone.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Saudi, Qatari operatives, US funding ($5 billion for Qatar recently).

US CIA backing and Israel cut some kind of deal to stay out of each other's way. I've seen the shills here and elsewhere saying almost the same thing. It's truly creepy to see the identical "suppression narratives" showing up various places around the internet.

I see a future where the US and Israel are supplied plenty of fear to keep people clueless. The punchline is the oil deals for majors and the pipelines to refining centers in the Saudi sphere of influence. Iran is the whale they are hunting.

Citizenry in the area thrown to the dogs again.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
Quick hide it! or put Obama's face on it!

I know plenty of Republicans and they can't stand McCain.
I don't like him.
This needs to be plastered all over the place.

Now, are there any photo ops of the Caliph and John Kerry? We can wish...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have a conspiracy theory called after the Kubrick classic “Eyes Wide Shut”

It says this:
We have the truth, its out in the open for people to see such as 911.
They know it and show it themselves to the public in many ways
And this incident where you have on record McCain meeting with the bloodthirsty Caliph of ISIL out in the open AND PEOPLE DON’T SEE IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR:

EYES WIDE SHUT

That’s why Kubrick strangely died after that movie!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Future headline= John McCain hangs out with terrorists

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Hmmmmm I not surprised since McCain's associates like Ted Cruz and many others in the Republican Party are part of the Religious Right.

The Religious Right shares many disturbing qualities with ISIS. As said in another thread they are called the American Taliban for a reason.........

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I wouldnt doubt it, but is it possible that they are confusing his previous meeting with the Syrian "rebels"?

But they might as well say it was with ISUS leaders. Same difference.

Syrian rebels who would later join the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, or ISIS, were trained by U.S. instructors...

Another Syrian "rebel group" joins forces with ISIS.

First Egypt, then Libya and finally it was Syria's turn. Except the Syrian government was somehow able to hold out. Cue the gas attack on the children. Obama renews calls for attacking Syria, except this time, the American people didnt buy it.

Spin off ISUS, unleash them into the region and voila! The American people are screaming for an armed invasion.

Problem, reaction, solution.

edit on 25-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

I wouldnt doubt it, but is it possible that they are confusing his previous meeting with the Syrian "rebels"?

But they might as well say it was with ISUS leaders. Same difference.

Syrian rebels who would later join the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, or ISIS, were trained by U.S. instructors...

Another Syrian "rebel group" joins forces with ISIS.

First Egypt, then Libya and finally it was Syria's turn. Except the Syrian government was somehow able to hold out. Cue the gas attack on the children. Obama renews calls for attacking Syria, except this time, the American people didnt buy it.

Spin off ISUS, unleash them into the region and voila! The American people are screaming for an armed invasion.

Problem, reaction, solution.

Yeah that's sums it up pretty nicely. Easy to see thru their plot.

In another thread, I posted the pic of McCain standing with some of those characters in the OP and suggested that one of them may very well be John the Executioner. Wouldn't be surprised.
edit on 78855Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Good to see I'm not alone in scratching my head on this one... It's way to obvious IMO. If the US had control of this caliph Ibrahim would they of met with him on the record? Idk like will says with all the layers of BS floating Around you could flaunt something in the open and people don't bat an eye it seems.

Ocams razor makes me think that maybe this Ibrahim fellow is a saddam Hussein in fast forward. It took 20+ years for saddam to get cocky enough for issues to arise. This guy did it in a couple of months?

I see a lot of hypocrisy too in a lot of this rhetoric. We aren't allowed to use our own troops over there to try and maintain stability but we are also not allowed to help anyone on the region attempt to keep stability? Are we supposed to just sit back until malls start blowing up? Maybe some more train stations? I just don't get it?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me in the least.

CFR McCain working hard at installing the nwo in the middle east.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yet even in this company McCain is probably still the craziest and most dangerous guy in the room. It doesn't matter if someone is dangerous because of malice, stupidity or naivety. Only the damage done and lives lost matter.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Everyone knows McCain was sent over there to assess if any of the rebels were worth backing.

So what is it this thread aims to do?
Skewer McCain for not fully supporting FSA? Skewer McCain because the FSA at the time included ISIL? Maybe the message was get rid of these terror guys then you will get support. The FSA and ISIL/ISIS have been at war with each other since then.

Maybe McCain did his job.

At the time of that photo, the clear players on each side were not as well defined as today. ISIS has taken all the terror groups into their camp with FSA routed to small pockets on the Turkish border. Kurds are for the first time receiving coordinated help from the new post Maliki Iraqi government.

To not go to the region to assess things on the ground would have been negligent in their duty to protect US interests. As a Senator of whatever committee, McCain drew the straw obviously.

But it is easy to see what this thread is really about, to take a photo and twist it to say the US created this or that, blame US, US is great Satan so on and so forth. Foolishness in a serious world.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

For my part, I have always said that there was no difference on the ground between the Free Syrian Army, Al-Nosra Front, the Islamic Emirate etc ... All these organizations are composed of the same individuals who continuously change flag. When they pose as the Free Syrian Army, they fly the flag of French colonization and speak only of overthrowing the "dog Bashar." When they say they belong to Al-Nosra Front, they carry the flag of al Qaeda and declare their intention to spread Islam in the world. Finally when they say they are the Islamic Emirate, they brandish the flag of the Caliphate and announce that they will clean the area of all infidels. But whatever the label, they proceed to the same abuses: rape, torture, beheadings, crucifixions.

www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good Afternoon fellow ATSERS,
I am from Arizona, so I elected Mr. McCain
Sorry! He is the biggest war monger the United States has! My 1st opinion is; Yes, the American people have no clue what is really going on. Let alone atsers, even though they know more then most. It just blows my mind how corrupt our political system is and what goes on behind the scenes. I can not believe that the general public wanted to back the FSA, give them guns, advanced weaponry, money, and American airpower to topple Mr. Assad. Everyone was calling for Assad's head, help the poor FSA guys out, they are getting slaughtered by there own dictator. Oppps, wait a second. FSA guys are all crazy extremist terrorists? and Assad is just trying to keep is country free of the extremist terrorists. I have been telling my friends this since the begging of the Syria uprisings. Assad was getting black balled from the begging but the truths are finally starting to come out. I love America but something has to give. These stories just keep coming out about how corrupt we actually are. Russia shot down the plane? Any proof? If we had proof Russia shot down the plane don't you think the US would have done something? but that went quiet on msm!! Must have been Ukraine or why the silence? Sorry about the rant!!! So much goes on every day, that just gets swept under the rug, hush, hush and the general public is ok with it. Blows my freaking mind that more citizens besides ATS ers are not getting fed up and disgusted with what is going on? My second opinion, if these FSA guys were so bad; why did they not take McCain as a hostage? They should have just kid napped him. And why is McCain still in power after illegally meeting with extremist terrorists promising them American money, guns, etc. ? If I went to Syria and meet with them I would be in a secret jail right now. Im just sick of all the double standard bull# in our country. McCain can do it cause he is politician and a millionaire. but me the normal citizen, not a chance.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This following be a new topic, if someone wants to repost in breaking news, it is very important: (I cannot post because this account is new)

I was working for my little intelligence group and was able to confirm that this is Abu Du'a. Not just because of his likelihood but because a French reporter who has been to Syria during the conflict was able to identify the photo as him and because of the man's strange behavior.

Photo:
postimg.org...

s30.postimg.org...

This is not the poorly angled photos that the WaPo supposedly debunked with four Pinocchios. These are from Mouaz Mustafa's archived photos. This is a front angle, I also have another photo with the signature silver rolex watch at the same meeting.

Notice that the man alleged to be Abu Du'a (al-Baghdadi) is shaking hands with Salim Idris as an outsider. Salim would be his commanding officer (if it was just another FSA commander) and it is extremely unlikely that he would be shaking hands with this man. The focal and digital distortions of the database photos make it rather difficult to compare with portraits , it seems not so unlikely after these new revealing photos.

Once again please share and tweet #ArrestMcCain4ISIS.

new topics

top topics

join