It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luckiest Little Boy in the World!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
A few comments can sum up this vid for me:

1. LUCKY!!!!

2. The driver said he never felt a thing...BS. He slowed and then continued.

3. LUCKY!!!

4. The driver is a neighbor so he should watch his back.

5. LUCKY!!!

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I had seen the vid posted on YT but couldn't watch even though it had a good ending . I feel physical pain when watching someone else having a unfortunate mishap . a reply to: jude11

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I had seen the vid posted on YT but couldn't watch even though it had a good ending . I feel physical pain when watching someone else having a unfortunate mishap . a reply to: jude11

I feel the same but didn't know what was coming until it was too late.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
He'd be even luckier if he didn't get run over by a car.

Sorry... like the previous posters, I couldn't bring myself to watch this video even if it ended well. I think I'm easily traumatized.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Dude had to have been looking down at a phone. No way someone would run over a broken chair(?) or trash like that.

Otherwise, you're right. Neighbor had an agenda.

edit on 25-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I watched the video.

Wow that boy was lucky,and the car was driving slowly in my opinion.
How did the driver not see the boy?

Anyways, thanks for sharing.
I love a happy ending.

I was thinking the same thing as loam. Perhaps the driver was looking down in his car or at his phone.

edit on 25/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

I watched the video.

I love a happy ending.

I was thinking the same thing as loam. Perhaps the driver was looking down in his car or at his phone.

Phones will do it every time.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I watched the video.

I love a happy ending.

No. The driver is sick in the head. The driver obviously veered over to purposely run the boy over. This isn't the first I've seen of this type of video coming out of China.

I seen one where a girl got ran over then as she squirmed and rolled around many people just walked by her without so much as even looking at her let alone calling for help.....then another driver ran her legs over yet she still survived squirming and likely screaming although there wasn't any audio in the video...until she finally fell still and silent after being ran over the head by a third driver.

This occurred in a similar street at low speeds like in the OP video except there were people to witness it. People that did nothing.

Those people are sick and twisted.
edit on 8/25/2014 by Alien Abduct because: spelling correction

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I watched the video.

I love a happy ending.

No. The driver is sick in the head. The driver obviously veered over to purposely run the boy over. This isn't the first I've seen of this type of video coming out of China.

I seen one where a girl got ran over then as she squirmed and rolled around many people just walked by her without so much as even looking at her let alone calling for help.....then another driver ran her legs over yet she still survived squirming and likely screaming although there wasn't any audio in the video...until she finally fell still and silent after being ran over the head by a third driver.

This occurred in a similar street at low speeds like in the OP video except there were people to witness it. People that did nothing.

This did look intentional and I remember the other vid as well.

But a neighbor intentionally doing this? I don't know. Too easy to get caught. And he did get caught.

Maybe.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm glad I am not as lucky as that kid.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Not too much time ago we used to call things like that, "miracle" . Today we just call it "luck" .

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The driver must have been P!$$ed out of his head not to have seen that kid.
I mean he's right in front of the driver going about 4 miles an hour.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Won't watch it. Glad the kid survived but it doesn't make me feel good about the world.

I don't know how anyone can run over any object without feeling it. Even in an SUV you have some road feel.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Looking at the video, it does not appear as the car really would hit the kid at all, and the kid emerges from below the car as well in a very odd manner. It really does not look much more than a PhotoShopped video to me. Which I think this - and others alike - really are.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I watched the video.

I love a happy ending.

They got so many billions of people in China, it is the Hive mentality.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

I watched the video.

I love a happy ending.

They got so many billions of people in China, it is the Hive mentality.
it really does seem that way. You see videos like this coming from India too. Strange

top topics

join