It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it ironic that the victims of genocide are now the perpetrators?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm talking about Israel. I'm not talking about all Israelis. A small percentage oppose the brutal bombardment of Palestine.

The rocket attacks from Palestine could not be ignored. But the bigger plan for Israel is limited genocide.

Oh, and I can't ignore that Israel played a BIG role in 9/11. It makes me somewhat biased, I guess.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I hope you get a lot of in depth support for your position here. Almost everybody has gone over the "Israel is committing Genocide" ground over and over again. Maybe I'm getting hardened, but it's dull. It's not even last [I]decade's[/I] news.

And for the Israeli's being behind 9/11 (or played a BIG role in it), there's an entire forum filled with geriatric arguments which many people have memorized and repeat over and over like a record caught in a groove.

WAIT A MINUTE! I'm being too harsh, you have offered something new, Israel isn't really conducting a genocide, it's a "limited genocide." That's kind of like Ferguson, where people claim there is a genocide against blacks, but it happens once a year or so.

Thanks for the new concept.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

It's what happens when you think you're god's chosen people and that you live in some holy land.
It's a type of elitism not too different from old Adolph's philosophies.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

And thank you for supporting Israel!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So much drivel and nonsense... no star or flag... It shows how much the Fascist binary system has gotten through... and how blind the Israelis are to being made a scape goat. Nutty Yahoo is no different that Romney would have been or Obummer is now.. 911 was about the money and the soft shuffle take over... there are plenty of 911 vids out there for you to see...

In order of importance:
* Banksters;
* the group Eisenhower warned of;
* Big Energy;
* Big Pharma...

and now the oligopolies that own your water, food sources, entertainment..... and yes... that slow internet that you are now using to make this post...

Blaming the Israelis or any group... just shows how blind you are.... so go back to your World of Warcraft or get an edumacation....

edit on 25-8-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The laughing Israelis viewing 9/11 say something else.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Yes... a couple of laughing Israelis defeated the whole US intel system, NORAD, the most sophisticated military machine the world has ever seen, defeated the NSA which has everything on tape, the CIA, the FBI, and you droid56 who occasionally listens to Veterans Today have solved 911 all by yourself so that we can see the 'Truth'...

You are no less a pawn on this issue then Nutty Yahoo... or Kevin Annett..

edit on 25-8-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

The Israelis had the cooperation of elements in the American government. They could not have done what they did without this support. Slow moving jets tell us all we need to know.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Another Jew bashing thread, what a surprise.

Meanwhile the real baddies are lopping heads off and burying people alive 500 at a time in the desert.

'They started to put people in those holes, those people were alive': Yazidi survivor's horror story reveals how ISIS threw screaming women and children into mass graves

Source

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Dear droid56,

You're welcome, although I wasn't doing that here. My complaint was that this particular OP didn't seem to bring anything to the table to discuss.

I know you can do better work, but this is similar to a thread headed, "Isn't it ironic that a country which objects to being spied on created an agency to spy on others?"

I'd like to talk with you, you've done some good things and I've enjoyed some of your posts, but I don't see this as one of your more substantial efforts.

Just a thought! Maybe the Israel issue is played out for now?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Look up total war tactics. This is not genocide. The Palestinian people are all over. A drop in the bucket. It's okay for Israel to take crap from Hamas, but when they finally punch back and stomp them it's genocide. Go Israel they have my full support! If the US were in their shoes Gaza would be a mere skidmark on the Earth.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I can't pick sides between groups of people that are ignorant enough to kill over fairy tales.

The only way these groups will ever stop killing each other is if they drop their religions-or the middle east suddenly sinks into the ocean.

Killing because of imaginary beings isn't very intelligent.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have not changed my mind since my original post. I still believe what I said.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

I can't pick sides between groups of people that are ignorant enough to kill over fairy tales.

The only way these groups will ever stop killing each other is if they drop their religions-or the middle east suddenly sinks into the ocean.

Killing because of imaginary beings isn't very intelligent.

I'm sorry but your statement is very ignorant. Can you prove these beings are imaginary? If you can tell the world because according to the majority of non religious people believe all wars are because of religion. Not just because different politics or something as simple as not liking each other.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Dear droid56,

I admire your passion and persistence. I hope to meet up with you soon in another topic, and I expect to learn from you there.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

How many Zionists were killed in the Holocaust? I'm putting my money on close to ZERO.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It seems Isreal as an entity hasnt learned its lesson.

From victims to perpetrators wihin a generation in the early to biblical times to victims to perpetrators within a generation in our age.

It is true that the Jewish people have been persecuted throughout history but Im not familiar with any minority group that hasnt. At least 1 thing with anti semitism is it has seemed to be sporadic throughout history, the Roma gypsys for example have always been hated and persecuted and I cant off the top of my head think of a Roma who ever achieved any real political of professional success, could probably roll off a Jewish person or 2 though.

Im not saying theyve had it easy by any means but maybe they they havent had it is bad (at least compared to others) as they would like everyone to believe and feel guilty for

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Daily i log into ATS and see the same crap. Condemning israel for defending herself is complete ignorance, Everyday every news paper i see is about some islamist killing innocence somewhere throughout many places of the globe. Heck even in the more civilized islamic nations they are putting innocent people to death because they violate a neanderthaic belief. You will not see the truth because you want to blame someone else for the way the islamist behave.

Truth is you are the reason innocent people die!!!

Hamas see threads such as this one and says hey i get sympathy when i use woman and children as shields.

Murderer

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It's incredibly ironic and more than that - utterly deplorable.

originally posted by: Shaiker
Daily i log into ATS and see the same crap. Condemning israel for defending herself is complete ignorance...

Germany was only defending itself from the jews.
edit on 25-8-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shaiker

It's funny because you are defending a people/country who used the exact same acts of terrorism to establish and expel the natives from their very own land. You wanna pull the bs Israel card, let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join