It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has The Source Of The Current Ebola Outbreak Been Found? Or Is This Another Cover?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
These seventeen researchers have concluded that a fruit bat was the source of the current Ebola outbreak. From that fruit bat it reached a toddler and thus spread. Conspiracy-wise, natural? Or was this planted in the bats?

Fruit Bat Was The Source According To Researchers

I thought it was strange that Ebola broke out and they claim it's carried by bats. Could this be in connection to the White Nose Syndrome, the fungus that is currently hitting bat populations hard in the US? Maybe they're being killed off in case something like this happens? Thought it was strange. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

They didn't just find out that fruit bats carry Ebola, that has been known for a long time.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I know that and wasn't implying that this group was saying it just the they in general

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So what you are asking is if a common source of Ebola is being made up? No.. bats and other animals often carry it.. and humans get it as a result. How do you honestly expect someone here to know if it's just a coverup? I personally suspect it's true. Diseases actually DO exist in the world, and spread naturally. Even the nasty ones.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yeah I'm going to have to side with fleabit on this one. It is entirely possible it is a coverup but more likely that it's just from bats and the other animals.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
In the US were are generally to picky to eat bush meat. However, there are many caverns that have spladunkers (I love that word) that would have at the very least had contact with possibly infect bats if it were white nose syndrome that was causing this virus.

The announcement of the bats being the original carrier of the disease is most likely a reminder as yo how Ebola could have multiple epicenters. Bats travel very far and then return to their original dwelling.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

As fleabit says, "Diseases actually DO exist in the world, and spread naturally. Even the nasty ones." Diseases also mutate and evolve in the wild - especially in response to environmental change like deforestation and climate change. ....The (Zaire) Ebola in West African is different in several respects to past ZEBOV outbreaks - for starters, it did NOT "burn itself out quickly," and at 47%, has a much lower fatality rate than other ZEBOV outbreaks. At least one study shows this is a new subclade, but some 'experts' insist this is the same old ZEBOV that previously burnt out before spreading and killed 90% of those infected. So - who knows? We need the full genetic analysis, honestly presented. Hands up if you think we'll get that.

edit on 25/8/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

join