It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust families criticise Israel over Gaza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80
Now isn't it ironic - Don't ya think?

You and I see the irony.
But the Zionists are blind and obviously don't see it.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

wow

the guy in that picture looks so similar to this guy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
&

wow something is going on here... the vid I included is gone now.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

(just logged into facebook and the vid/page is gone)

edit on CDT08uTue, 26 Aug 2014 08:39:41 -05003941am237 by Thurisaz because: edit add

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

wow

the guy in that picture looks so similar to this guy:

&

wow something is going on here... the vid I included is gone now.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

(just logged into facebook and the vid/page is gone)

It's just Manny Vega... buster2010 has it posted on the first page of this thread.
And yes, Manny is a fool.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Hey look it's Manny Vega showing up to lick Israel's boot's just like he did in DC. And people were crying that he was peaceful and he was attacked.

He is an embarrassment to America.

wow that is the same guy.

does he travel to various cities? and if so, how much does he get paid?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've been looking at this for a while. There are more people out there that believe the same. I think this Rabbi sums it up best starting at 1:55 www.youtube.com...

According to him, Zionism is the idea of building of a godless state based not on religion but on nationality and that it started around 100 years ago. As an aside, 100 years ago was when a group of cabalist or disaffected Jews caused the Russian revolution.

The Rabbi also opines that the Jews were kicked out of Israel by God for turning against God and breaking Israel's sacred covenant with God. That when its time for Jews to return and rebuild Israel, they will not need guns and tanks, they will be welcomed back. Hard to believe, right? but if true then this present machination called Israel is not in accordance with the covenant with God and so eventually it will come to nothing.

To me this all connects with the prophecy unfolding here in America, right now. Watch this video and if it's warning doesn't wake you up then I don't know what will. www.youtube.com...

IMO the problem is that the US is helping this state of Israel to commit all manner of harm to innocents in Israel and throughout the region. Its been said that the Clinton sanctions against Iraq killed 500,000 children. www.youtube.com... Do you believe that killing this many innocent lives would not receive an answer from the almighty. We already have been warned, but instead of listening we continue defy the Creator.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It doesn't matter really as any decent person can see the similarities between Gaza 2014 and the Holocaust, but well done to them, I've een a lot of Jewish Holocaust survivors sticking up for Palestine and rightly so.

And something else on this topic, an article from April this year:

Most young Israelis today have strong emotional ties to the Holocaust and it’s no wonder – their educational system has emphasized its study and skewed its significance toward a deep personal identification that hinders its potential in teaching universal values. This trend doesn’t seem to be changing either. A study by Bar-Ilan University featured last year in Haaretz found that 78 percent of principals and 67 percent of teachers feel that Holocaust education should emphasize Zionist values, compared to 57 percent of principals and 60 percent of teachers who think it should emphasize universal values.

www.tikkun.org...

Is anyone else as disturbed as I am that the Holocaust plays such a large part in the Israeli educational system?

I recall Norman Finkelstein likening Israel to a junkie "in need of a fix every few years" when taking about their conflicts, could it be that Israelis are being bred this way deliberately?
edit on 27-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join