It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Authority: Extremists No 'Islamic State'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: grandmakdw

Any Country who have defense pacts or alliances with Western Nations or do not base their political system around Islamic Law are not Islamic... They are just as bad as ISIS and too attack ISIS would be like attacking their own... That is why you see many So-Called Leaders of Islamic nations doing nothing.. They are probably the ones keeping the ISIS assault running.

Then they are the very ones who will cause Islam to

bear the burden of the curse they have brought upon Allah, Muhammad,

and Islam itself for thousands of generations to come

They will be the ones responsible for thousands of years to come
the world thinking of horror, blood shed of innocents, torture, and beheading
when they hear even one of these four words Allah, Muhammad, Islam, Muslim.

They have brought a curse that will remain for eternity on the souls of ISIS supporters.

Many Muslims are good, are kind, are tolerant of other religions, but these blasphemers (ISIS supporters) will smear Islam and the name of Muhammad forever with the blood of innocents if not stopped.

edit on 6Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:16:41 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: because

edit on 6Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:24:19 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: I toned the curse down a little to be kind

edit on 6Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:26:12 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: made it even kinder

edit on 6Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:27:17 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: even kinder yet

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

The one thing the West could do. Buy every ISIS/ISIL member a one way ticket to every country whose state religion is Islam, that supports ISIS by either omission or commission. Especially, Saudi Arabia, give ISIS a bunch of free one way first class tickets to Mecca. A perfect job for western spies don't you think?

edit on 6Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:35:09 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: x

edit on 6Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:36:05 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: x

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If it wasn't for the West ISIS would not exist. No wonder they want the West to destroy the monster they created.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

If it wasn't for the West ISIS would not exist. No wonder they want the West to destroy the monster they created.

Not true totally debunked on another thread -

This is ISIS. This is the truth: Exposing the bull# on ATS

go there and argue with them about it, not me

The West needs to but out, completely, totally, absolutely - stay out
(except to send one way tickets to Mecca to ISIS)

edit on 7Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:40:52 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: correction

edit on 7Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:42:29 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: highlight appropriate thread

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
I have said it before, ISIS = pigs. The only way to stop them and their beliefs is to have Muslims kill them...all of them. If westerners do it for the Muslims it will only anger Muslims that "infidels" are killing the ISIS pigs. The ME should clean up their own scourge, that includes ANYONE that finances them.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ISIS was established by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in early 2004, as a result of the coalition invasion of Iraq.

I see your confusion, you think I'm stating the the West actually created ISIS but that's your misunderstanding. My point is if the West never falsely invaded Iraq ISIS would not exist today.

edit on 24-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
If it wasn't for oil, ISIS would not exist. The west are not the only ones consuming oil. You say the west created monsters that rape women, kill children with a crucifix, bury people alive, behead people with a knife? Give me a break, you don't create that, these ISIS pigs even out perform the Nazis crimes against humanity. Did the west create Nazis also? All it takes is one radical nut job to get a few people to follow him, a little luck with your evil deeds and the next thing you know you have an army of evil followers....ask Jim Jones.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

ISIS have been around for a while but they were never at the level they are today back then. Though I agree that the West didn't create the group itself, it cannot be ignored that the West did send these guys out of control through weaponizing and funding them. So in a way, the West has created the situation we are witnessing right now and Swills is right also, if the West never invaded Iraq ISIS would not exist today.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

Yes, when the West invaded Iraq ISIS was born. Then the West continued to enable ISIS while they were in Syria.

en.wikipedia.org...

The group, in its original form, was composed of and supported by a variety of Sunni Arab terrorist insurgent groups, including its predecessor organizations, Al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) (2003–2006), Mujahideen Shura Council (2006–2006) and the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) (2006–2013), other insurgent groups such as Jeish al-Taiifa al-Mansoura, Jaysh al-Fatiheen, Jund al-Sahaba and Katbiyan Ansar Al-Tawhid wal Sunnah, and a number of Iraqi tribes that profess Sunni Islam.

ISIS grew significantly owing to its participation in the Syrian Civil War and its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Allegations of economic and political discrimination against Arab Iraqi Sunnis since the fall of the secular Saddam Hussein also helped it to gain support. At the height of the 2003–2011 Iraq War, its forerunners enjoyed a significant presence in the Iraqi governorates of Al Anbar, Nineveh, Kirkuk, most of Salah ad Din, parts of Babil, Diyala and Baghdad, and claimed Baqubah as a capital city.[72][73][74][75] In the ongoing Syrian Civil War, ISIS has a large presence in the Syrian governorates of Ar-Raqqah, Idlib and Aleppo.[76][77]

edit on 24-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

The problem lies in when you back someone or try to help them keep the region stable sometimes they grow a little big for there britches. Saddam was supposed to be a stableizing force in the region. The success of that is questionable at best.

If we completely but out someone will come to power that will not be very good for any one. Someone vicious more then likely. No one wants that.

edit on 25-8-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It's not really that ancient. Modern times are a direct extension of the post plague era. Nothing has changed. A lot might look a little different but its the same world as 628 really.

All I was saying with all my posts was that the history backs ISIS on this one. They are following in the shoes of the leaders before them. The Darrel ifta fella in the op needs to check his history books and go from there.

How is a peaceful Islam ever supposed to become a reality if they can't even admit they are not a peaceful Islam now? How can the world ever move forward if we don't step into the modern era and quit behaving like barbarians?

History shows us over and over that the world gets to a peak and someone comes along and fudges it all up. Well that quit happening in the last 100 years. We Are more connected then ever. This is Muhammeds world. This isn't the first popes world. This is all one world. We need to start acting like it.

Sadly their will probably always be someone who musters arms in response to something because his teachings of old tell him too. Or his greed tell him too. War will probably be around for a long long time.
edit on 25-8-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

People and societies change with time. Are you saying Islam is not? Well, of course you are. That isn't the case. You are pointing to a VERY small group of Muslims and painting them all with the past. Would you equate the West's incursions into the ME now as a direct result of the Crusades?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Spend some time in a predominantly Muslim country, say Pakistan, Qatar, Yemen among others, see the oppression and brutal imposition of strict Islamic laws, oh, and God help you if they discover that you are not a Muslim, or even worse a westerner non-Muslim.

These societies are not insignificant, they collectively number in the many millions.

After your visit, assuming you survive, please fill us in on it all, will ya?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

If I had the money I'd LOVE to visit Qatar, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, Oman, Kuwait. I'll pass on Pakistan though.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Not as a tourist, but among the general populations outside of the diplomatic safe zones, where the real people live out their lives. Have any idea where women and girls rank in these societies?... Christians and non-Muslims..

You really should see, no experience it first hand.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the Army of Sunni-Jihadists...partially created/funded/trained by both 'the-West' and Saudi Arabia...is fundamentally a Rogue State that split from the Saudi-USA control mechanisms that were imposed on "ISIS-ISIL'...

There is a difference between the two -> ISIL v. ISIS...
ISIL Will be the 'peaceful' Caliphate headquartered in Turkey
where-as the ISIS Caliphate will remain the Barbaric horde to serve as the bad-guys in the global sphere

TMI.... will burn out your brain synapses/networks

bottom line -> the white-horse of the apocalypse '4 horsemen' will continue to Go-Forth-&-Conquer

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes, Yes, everyone in the world is against ISIS. Even their fellow Muslims.

Then why isn't ISIS wiped off the face of the planet?????

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Yes, Yes, everyone in the world is against ISIS. Even their fellow Muslims.

Then why isn't ISIS wiped off the face of the planet?????

because this Caliphate (aka: ISIS) with al-Baghdadi/Caliph Ibrahim is the End-Time first Horseman of the Apocalypse= the White Horse that goes forth in Conquest & to Conquer

this truth was established with the 1st "blood moon" of the 2014-2015 Blood-Moon Tetrad in April 2014 in the 'Year-of-the-Horse'... and the soon-to-follow establishment of a Caliphate (after much barbaric killing/beheadings/crucifixions by the barbaric hordes of isis)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

en.wikipedia.org...

Not a person, a religious educational institute.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In order to quell the current rise in Islamophobia around the world, moderate Muslim nations would do well to offer to assist their brethren that is suffering at the hands of ISIS in Iraq and Syria, as opposed to relying on the U.S. to shoulder the burden alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join