It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Authority: Extremists No 'Islamic State'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No body is attempting to disavow a radical Christian fundamentalist army that parading across the land murdering.

This ISIS is doing exactly what a good Muslim is supposed to be doing according to their profit Muhammed. This "Darrel ifta" fellow from the op that says Isis isn't Islam IS SO VERY WRONG. That's what I've been saying from the beginning.

Islam is fundamentally violent. No ifs ands or buts. The history tells it and this "Darrel ifta" is a liar.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Specific hate. Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609
a reply to: grandmakdw

But the Muslims have already committed massive amounts of atrocities.

Seriously go look for yourself. I'm seriously thinking about dropping $100 bucks for a baby sitter for the night so I can publish a thread with the list of Islamic atrocities. It's very very long. Just as long as the empires. Just as long as Asian insane midget rulers. They are just as evil as all the other evil people in this world and we need to start taking that as fact. We will never heal of we can never admit the wrong to begin with.

True.

Today the Islamic State IS is using media to show the entire world
their joy and dancing over slaughter and torture of innocents
their glee at severing heads
their children being taught to enjoy the suffering and beheading of others as sport
They themselves are broadcasting their serial killer blood lust to the entire world

The Crusades were similar for their time, in that their atrocities, which the world has never forgotten or forgiven,
was "broadcast" through the media of the day, art
and the art work was spread throughout the world.

This abomination of the name of Allah and Muhammad has been forcefully pushed on the entire world and will never be forgotten or forgiven by the world.
Unless Muslims themselves do the dirty work and stop ISIS.
If non-Muslims stop them, then woe to the honor of Allah, for this evil will never be forgiven or forgotten by the entire world for thousands upon thousands of years to come.

edit on 2Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:51:36 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: clarity

edit on 2Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:56:42 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: x

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

I don't understand? You assume too much.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Gozer

Actually I believe that Jesus is considered a prophet in Islam.

It's true!

As I said, Mohammed bastardized Judeo Christianity and put his own spin on it. How nice of Mohammed to reduce Jesus from God made flesh, to mere "prophet," as himelf. I guess Christians are supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy about him making Jesus a "prophet," right? And according to the Muslim "apocolypse" narrative, Jesus is supposed to fly around with the Mahdi when he returns, and slice off the heads of Christians who won't convert to Islam. lmao. I guess I'm supposed to be all happy about that too, right? I'll tell you what, I'll throw Mohammedians a bone. I don't think they all make it with goats the way Mohammed did, or nine year old girls either, the way Mohammed did (married Aisha at 6, took her virginity at 9). I hope that shows them I'm willing to work with them too, the way Mad Mo was by naming Jesus one of his devoted "prophets." lol.

BTW, here's a quote from the bible, right from Jesus himself. Tell me this isn't alluding to Mohammed and other false messiahs who would come AFTER him...

Jhn 5:43

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
edit on 24-8-2014 by Gozer because: added bible quote at bottom

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

They are most definitely not helping their cause by generating more hate from around the world. They think it generates fear but they are very wrong.

And intrepid there's no specific hate. I've spent more time then I can remember crusading against all of these
Ideas. These terrible terrible viral ideas that spread and give men the ego to want to rule it all when "all" is nothing of the real big picture. We're a bunch of school yard kids fighting for control of the playground. There's a HUGE universe out there that we could be exploring if we could get past the teachings of 1500 year old pedophiles and men in silly hats.

Ooooo the possibilities.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You DO know that there's a helluva lot of Christians that don't believe the Trinity? They believe he's the SON of god. Not god made flesh. Unfortunately that's probably the Muslim's fault too.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I also think part of what we are seeing now is that serial killers with blood lust

from around the world are using conversion to Islam

as an excuse to revel in the killing and torture of innocents, just for the pure thrill it gives them.

In the eyes of the entire world for thousands of years to come Islam will be associated with serial killers and blood thirsty monsters, just as happened to Christians because of the crusades.

If the Muslims themselves and by themselves don't stop it I can guarantee the name of Muhammad will be forever linked to serial killers and blood thirsty monsters, just as Christians and Jews are for the atrocities they committed thousands of years ago.

edit on 3Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:01:14 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: added a sentence

edit on 3Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:01:57 -0500pm82408pmk240 by grandmakdw because: sp

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The word is Prophet btw not profit.

Why do people put Muslims up to a standard beyond Human?

Islam is no better or worse than any of these religions in terms of the people. People are still people….Low down dirty dogs generally with or without faith.

One rarely sees the good Muslims do or that the most pious and saintly group of mystics in the world are Muslims known as Sufis.

The great Jajaludin Rumi was a Muslim cleric as well one of the world’s greatest poets.

The thing is people do use religion to oppress others. It is being done now by despicable people who claim to be “Muslims.” It has been done by other religions in the past and likely will be done in the future.

But the point is that many folks have been so brainwashed by the western press to hate Muslims because of the present day terrorism, it’s understandable to a degree.

But when its known and shown that Muslims also denounce what is going on after people claim so vociferously “Muslims never denounce terrorism”

Those who made that false claim should just admit to their mistake.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Has it ever been any other way in war?

If your advertising for the job of killer I'm sure lots of killers will apply. There's psychos in every military. It's something that I'm sure is maddening to try to police.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Good catch I'm on my phone typing a million miles an hour in between work.

We don't hold them any higher they behave as tho they are. Always playing the victim card and superiority when like you say they are no different. Their hands are stained in blood just like everyone else's.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Denouncing is not the same as doing something to stop ISIS

The Muslims can denounce all they want - but those are simply empty words - unless clear and concrete action is taken.

Muslims must act to stop ISIS without the assistance of Non-Muslims, because that is the only way to unlink these atrocities with the name of Muhammad.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am not here to split hairs about when or if a religion was bad..

Just some anecdotal evidence from my trips to the middle east... I have always met good people, some bad, some obnoxious people... but my general opinion is they are good people that just want to be left alone.

I am glad to see official organizations are calling them out.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

Has it ever been any other way in war?

If your advertising for the job of killer I'm sure lots of killers will apply. There's psychos in every military. It's something that I'm sure is maddening to try to police.

True

That was my first thought with the British guy who showed such public joy at beheading a human being and gleefully saying he'll to it 25 more times of Allah. Truly a psycho serial killer if there ever was one, besmirching the name of Allah and Muhammad in the process for sure. Dragging the name of every Muslim through the mud with him.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This has been posted many times already to show people that Islam has been distorted down the ages as most religions have been distorted by certain people.

The problem is understandable but inexcusable in the information age.
People hear the bigots on Fox News distort reality and just accept it without research.

In 628 C.E. Prophet Muhammad (s) granted a Charter of Privileges to the monks of St. Catherine Monastery in Mt. Sinai. It consisted of several clauses covering all aspects of human rights including such topics as the protection of Christians, freedom of worship and movement, freedom to appoint their own judges and to own and maintain their property, exemption from military service, and the right to protection in war. An English translation of that document is presented below.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.

Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them.

Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.

No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.

Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight.

The Muslims are to fight for them.

If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

If you show this to the savages of ISIL they would ignore it, because they are brainwashed by sinister imams.

If you show this to the bigots who have formed a hatred for Islam they also would ignore it and go back to sprouting their acquired propaganda because they are brainwashed by sinister bigots.

edit on 24-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You DO know that there's a helluva lot of Christians that don't believe the Trinity? They believe he's the SON of god. Not god made flesh. Unfortunately that's probably the Muslim's fault too.

A HELL uva lot of Christians. Hmmmm...

Your programming is a little faulty Intrepid.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Father-Yahweh
Son-Yeshua
Holy Spirit- the soul of god

I believe the "son" of anything comes from someone else's flesh. You can't have a son without a father and a mother. I DO know there is tons of disagreement among Christians as to many beliefs. Sometimes I don't understand what all the arguing is about, but that's probably why I stay away from "organized" religion, and simply pray to Jesus in my own way, and in my own gut I understand how the trinity are made into one, although fully capable of being seperate entities also. Hard to put it into words sometimes. For instance, i follow Jesus' lead, and pray to "our father, which art in heaven..." as he instructed to do, but I do this in the name of Jesus, knowing that without the acceptance of the son of God in the flesh, I can't hope to be acceptable to Yahweh the father, in the spirit. Jesus is the bridge and the holy spirit is the guide, and Yahweh is the final destination. That's just me though. Whatever anyone else wants to believe is up to them. I know I have no desire to go around cutting off the heads of those who don't believe what I believe.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

And what good does it really do to be "called out"

a start for sure

but cowardly if not followed up by action

and useless if Muslims let "infidels" do it

because that will never clear the blood off the hands of the good Muslims.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

A HELL uva lot of Christians. Hmmmm...

Your programming is a little faulty Intrepid.

Your post is wrong and insulting. Research is your friend. There's many Christian sects out there that don't adhere to Catholicism or the CoE. Trinity religions.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If it says all that why have they done 1400 years of the exact opposite including the caliphs.

How old was Muhammad's wife? Wives?

I bet I can go dig out 20 ancient declarations that the church wasnt going to hurt the indigenous people either.

Actions speak louder then words and the history of Islam is wrought with action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join