It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lurker rises up....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
OK here it is..
New to this board, but have lurked for a long time. I am 37, married and have an 18 year old daughter. Going to school at night to finish my Management Degree, by day I am an SSO (special security officer) for a DoD Contractor. Started doing this kind of work back in the 80's when I was in the Navy. I have worked for big DoD mega-contractors and federal labs in the past. Love to talk about military technology, government and foreign policy, and science. My primary mission is keep our nation safe and secure, and that not one US servicemember has to die unnecessarily on the battlefield because our enemies stole our secrets.

When I have spare time I like to fish, drink beer, play computer games (DAoC, BF1942) and real horror and sci/fi. Look forward to exchanging opinions and viewpoints with you.

P

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Glad you decided to join and tell us about yourself

This is a wonderful forum-incase you haven't noticed-and there are people from all walks of life here..you need info, someone can find it or point you in the direction, you need opinions..there are many different ones here and if you have info-WE want it

Welcome aboard!
Mags

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi Pyros!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thats cool. I talked to a DOD worker today. I talked to him about security of all things.Nice to read your post. Welcome.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

top topics

join