It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Andean SPACE ODDITY at Vilcabamba Peru

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

No, no, no, there is nothing simple in the perfect edges, lines, and cuts in that kind of stone. Get some education.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

OMG rocks!

Hand worked too!

Has to be from space.

Because "we can't do this today"

edit on 25/8/2014 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

No, no, no, there is nothing simple in the perfect edges, lines, and cuts in that kind of stone. Get some education.

Are you even following the thread?

The edges ,lines and cuts are simple, they are not complicated.Anyone educated would see that immediatly.The technology used is in question.

You may be referring to the difficulty in producing those edges ,lines, and cuts, and if so YOU should consider your own lack of self-education and use Google a little. it is SIMPLE to create perfect lines,edges and cuts in stone using handsaws,I have watched it and you are underinformed.

I would hate to see your guesses on how a diamond is cut so perfectly for goodness sakes your imagination is so energetic,ha ha ha.

How DO you explain the lack of super-tech with the cutting of gems stones like diamonds?

I am not saying with any surety that those artifacts were worked with a handsaw or a laser or a sonic tool,or with some other mechanical tool,nor can you,we are however faced with the realitys that ANY of these methods COULD work the stone,logistics aside..

In the past artisans could spend their entire lifetime working on one piece and not finish it with multiple generations working single pieces.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB
This is no more a quarry than a hill of beans!

Here's some photos from the immediate vicinity -

Does that look like it's been quarried? Or does it look like it was shaped this way to preform a function? You decide.

s12.postimg.org...

s11.postimg.org...

Beautiful ancient wall and well/aqueduct/fountain next to more modern shoddy stone work -

s27.postimg.org...

A closer view of the 'cube' objects -

s23.postimg.org...

The Overburden on top of the Structure has been quarried and chunks and pieces have been specificlly worked, the rounded edges on some of those pieces with cubes cut oot of them are there because those chunks were the pieces removed to "rough out" the large top of the overburden piece.

The pieces Quarried from the overburden may not be original to the structure UNDER the overburden.

Read the posts, it is obviously a large complex destroyed by a major geological event which was partially covered with overburden and then the site was revisisted and that overburden was Quarried for some yet to be determined reason.maybe some of the original builders had nowhere else to go and came back to finish an important job, they could have been working their way through that overburden to uncover the original structure,cutting it apart in pieces randomly like a block of cheddar.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

S&F I never tire of looking at these photos. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

Are you even following the thread?

The edges ,lines and cuts are simple, they are not complicated.Anyone educated would see that immediatly.The technology used is in question.

You may be referring to the difficulty in producing those edges ,lines, and cuts, and if so YOU should consider your own lack of self-education and use Google a little. it is SIMPLE to create perfect lines,edges and cuts in stone using handsaws,I have watched it and you are underinformed.

I would hate to see your guesses on how a diamond is cut so perfectly for goodness sakes your imagination is so energetic,ha ha ha.

How DO you explain the lack of super-tech with the cutting of gems stones like diamonds?

I am not saying with any surety that those artifacts were worked with a handsaw or a laser or a sonic tool,or with some other mechanical tool,nor can you,we are however faced with the realitys that ANY of these methods COULD work the stone,logistics aside..

In the past artisans could spend their entire lifetime working on one piece and not finish it with multiple generations working single pieces.

Ok let's get some perspective here.

These stones are high up in the Andes what type of saw are you suggesting was used here?
What was it made out of?
And more importantly how do you cut out a 3D or 3 plane corner with a saw?

This is one of the 3 Plane Corners I've red dotted the center please explain how it is possible to achieve that with a saw?

s14.postimg.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Bilk22
Stone mason today would have a difficult time reproducing this utilizing modern equipment.

Every time I see someone regurgitating this same tripe, it infuriates me. What's your source for the above? Because I am something of a stonemason. I work primarily with granite, and there isn't a single individual feature shown that I could not recreate in a day or two with modern equipment. The entire piece would take a good long while to duplicate, but it could be done relatively easily. Take away the modern equipment, and I could still recreate any feature you ask me to, though it would take significantly longer. To say that it couldn't be done or that we would have trouble doing the same thing with modern equipment is nothing but ignorant.

In between other projects, I work on enclosures for high-end DACs for a company that my company is contracted with. These enclosures are solid granite, with a high-polish and dimensions and right angles accurate to 1/100th of an inch, and guess what? It's done entirely by hand. So please, instead of regurgitating what they said on Ancient Aliens, and furthering ignorance and outright lies, try educating yourself on stone working techniques.

You say you can replicate all of the Peruvian stonework shown in the OP.

Why not contact some TV producer for the National Geo channel or History channel, and tell them you can duplicate all of this ancient stonework in exact scale. That should get someone's interest.

You can show the world how it's done. Mystery solved.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

This is one of the 3 Plane Corners I've red dotted the center please explain how it is possible to achieve that with a saw?
The architectural term is "inside corner". It is cut with a chisel, not a saw. The surfaces are then cleaned up with any number of grinding techniques.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 8/25/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The architectural term is "inside corner". It is cut with a chisel ( a fine one), not a saw.

I know it wasn't done with a saw, thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If those at the AA show could get away with it they would claim this could only have been done by Aliens and modern man couldn't achieve such things with the equipment we have now.

Some things are only a mystery to people because someone somewhere told them it was a mystery and they believed it.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

great pics. S&F

i like the quarry/practice theory's put forth here.

not that i believe them, i think it's more like ancient swedish modern furniture!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have what some might consider a stupid question...... Why on earth is this referred to as a "Space Oddity"? Is this just the OP giving it a nickname?

When I see works like these It screams of "apprentices practicing" and "masters perfecting". If you've ever done metal work, wood work, etc... Have you never heard of a "practice piece"? If I worked in stone and saw a huge rock somewhere I'd think 'wow, I could practice everything on this one...'

I understand the passion in looking for hints/clues that fit a beloved theory but linking something like this to "Aliens" (cue picture of discovery channel dude) is just ludicrous to me and does more harm than good to ones credibility.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
one4all

"It really is a Pandoras Box you open up when you begin to try to place archeology on a linear straight timeline,it is impossible to maintain the timeline.Technologies and Cultural norms overlap and intertwine,our history is created in circles or cycles and they are stacked one upon the other,it is not developed in a linear one dimensional manner,if you can envision a slinky toy half-stretched out with all of the different technologies from each ring washed into the middle into a smorgasbord with many different parts of many different technologies floating to the very top again to be picked up by the next ring up on the slinky,this is how our technologies are re-discovered and carried forward through these Earth Cycles.If anyone is with me on this and can post a picture of a Slinky half-stretched up I would dearly appreciate a post to help illustrate this point.If anyone even knows what a slinky is anymore I guess,ha ha ha.

If I had one wish it would be for humanity to be able to see the many spirals of our History sequentially and clearly delineated from one another.it would be something to see,each Cycle an entire evolution of its own within an even larger Earth Cycle evolution.Each cycle one ring of the Slinky."

For your hypothesis I chose a colored Slinky...however, your explanation reminded
me of the growth rings regarded inside a tree.

From my own perspective -

If we as a specie are in fact 'amnesiac-interupted' and have lost technology due to cataclysm,
then it would be perfectly acceptable that these megalithic stones were precision cut with high powered
advanced computer "water-jet" technology that would not only cut said stones to any preferred shape and angle,
but it would also leave a smooth polished finish (as we see in the pics).

Of course, that is pure speculation on my part.

Researching the pics supplied to this hypothesized 'quarry', one notices it's distinct
association in view of angles and shapes to Japan's 'Yonaguni' monument.

Certain pics show the knowledge of 'ball & socket' contrivances, which attested holds
megalithic structures together during earthquakes - an advanced tech we have only begun
to use in present day building procedures.

Equating ancient megaliths to modern buildings, clearly ancient buildings are superior in every way!
Yes, these modern structures are marvelous as far as architecture is concerned but alas, they can not
withstand massive earthquakes nor will they be still standing in a thousand years let alone thousands of years...

....so it begs the question that if the ancients intelligence shown to be superior to ours (as megaliths show)
what per say is the underlying message we are missing..?

Questions and more questions...

Be well all

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The architectural term is "inside corner". It is cut with a chisel ( a fine one), not a saw.

I know it wasn't done with a saw, thanks.

"These stones are high up in the Andes what type of saw are you suggesting was used here?"????

Basic hand tools are used on the ISS all the time and no one seems to think that is Majic,so what are you inferring,that no one could take tools to interesting places?

Then you must also know that what is now high up in the Andes was once at sea level right?

None of us know what tools were used, but many of us know of tools which COULD have been used.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If those at the AA show could get away with it they would claim this could only have been done by Aliens and modern man couldn't achieve such things with the equipment we have now.

Some things are only a mystery to people because someone somewhere told them it was a mystery and they believed it.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I'm thinking this was an ancient StarGate of sorts... Of course I have no proof to this, but it reminds me of the place at Lake Titicaca where the people SAW their king go through the doorway, which was a granite doorway sealed. This place just puts me in mind of that one.

edit on 25-8-2014 by maceov because: Left out the word LAKE

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumAnnunaki
one4all

"It really is a Pandoras Box you open up when you begin to try to place archeology on a linear straight timeline,it is impossible to maintain the timeline.Technologies and Cultural norms overlap and intertwine,our history is created in circles or cycles and they are stacked one upon the other,it is not developed in a linear one dimensional manner,if you can envision a slinky toy half-stretched out with all of the different technologies from each ring washed into the middle into a smorgasbord with many different parts of many different technologies floating to the very top again to be picked up by the next ring up on the slinky,this is how our technologies are re-discovered and carried forward through these Earth Cycles.If anyone is with me on this and can post a picture of a Slinky half-stretched up I would dearly appreciate a post to help illustrate this point.If anyone even knows what a slinky is anymore I guess,ha ha ha.

If I had one wish it would be for humanity to be able to see the many spirals of our History sequentially and clearly delineated from one another.it would be something to see,each Cycle an entire evolution of its own within an even larger Earth Cycle evolution.Each cycle one ring of the Slinky."

For your hypothesis I chose a colored Slinky...however, your explanation reminded
me of the growth rings regarded inside a tree.

From my own perspective -

If we as a specie are in fact 'amnesiac-interupted' and have lost technology due to cataclysm,
then it would be perfectly acceptable that these megalithic stones were precision cut with high powered
advanced computer "water-jet" technology that would not only cut said stones to any preferred shape and angle,
but it would also leave a smooth polished finish (as we see in the pics).

Of course, that is pure speculation on my part.

Researching the pics supplied to this hypothesized 'quarry', one notices it's distinct
association in view of angles and shapes to Japan's 'Yonaguni' monument.

Certain pics show the knowledge of 'ball & socket' contrivances, which attested holds
megalithic structures together during earthquakes - an advanced tech we have only begun
to use in present day building procedures.

Equating ancient megaliths to modern buildings, clearly ancient buildings are superior in every way!
Yes, these modern structures are marvelous as far as architecture is concerned but alas, they can not
withstand massive earthquakes nor will they be still standing in a thousand years let alone thousands of years...

....so it begs the question that if the ancients intelligence shown to be superior to ours (as megaliths show)
what per say is the underlying message we are missing..?

Questions and more questions...

Be well all

Thank you for the pictures,I appreciate your efforts.

You bring up some excellent points, I myself believe we are seeing evidences of the stage in our Cycle we are at validated by the ways we build things, we DO NOT build for Posteritys sake,the POWERS THAT BE who have data control have chosen NOT to build for posteritys sake,why would that be?Maybe they have a different long term prospectus than the majority of our population on Earth.

Why build it to last if you already have an accurate timeline that tells you the structures will only be needed for a Finite timespan?

A good question might be WHO TODAY would bother to build mega-structures DESIGNED to survive a Planet level Cataclysm?

Possibly during prior Cycles Humanity was not on our path and knowledge of the Earth Cycles was open and free and embraced,THIS could catalyse such monumentel efforts,simply because this would be the ONLY way to keep continuity of our history between Cycles,nothing else would be able to do this for us.Off-planet Constructs would do it as well.

If you are planning for a Future which goes BEYOND your Civilistions existance,and you ACCEPT your global cultures mortality and EMBRACE the future and ACCEPT it as being natural then you would want to make epic Mega-Constructs to REPRESENT yourselves to Future Cycles of Humanity you HOPED would be thee to see and learn from your existance.Why do we all think so much data was encoded into the Pyramids? Civilisation CATALYSING data is encoded into these constructs intentionally.

If we were today to predict what infrastructure would survive Noahs Flood long term,what would we see on Earth Post-Event???
Mount Rushmore could be at the bottom of the Ocean for 3,000 years , of longer,we could see the Ocean Floors rise to Mountain Heights exposing relics and constructs MUCH OLDER THAN WE CAN IMAGINE.

None of our high-rises or great buildings would be here,the Pyramids may also be underwater and EVEN OLDER ONES may have come to above sea level heights.

We have an interesting and revolving past.

Organised suppression of Humaanitys One True History for the majority of this Earth Cycle has prevented us from understanding past constructs and also from striving to build our own.

The Georgia Guidestones are an initiated persons efforts to leave a message to future Humanity Post-Event.

The Mega-Constructs were built by a Cycle of Humanity grounded in TRUTHS and not influenced by suppressionist religons and other groups.

Our Cycle has been poorly managed by TPTB.And they will NOT have to answer to anyone for the hour is to late for that to happen and they know it.

edit on 25-8-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

More high strangeness in the Andes this time at Vilcabamba with the truly amazing Nusta Hispana. This thing looks like it was dropped off here to baffle us by beings from some alien planet. No doubt the wannabe archaeologists will say ‘it’s a ceremonial sacrificial altar’ but is it? If it were an altar then it doesn’t look very practical with all those ledges, knobs, cut outs and bits and bobs all over it. And if these cut out type rocks scattered all around Cusco Peru are altars then why aren’t they all the same shape?

Let’s have a look at this stone masterpiece of mystery -

s7.postimg.org...

s27.postimg.org...

s8.postimg.org...

s13.postimg.org...

s18.postimg.org...

Are these knobs a form of language that we don’t know about? I’ve heard people say they are for strapping ropes around to drag the rock well that’s just stupid in my opinion as you can see in this photo this object wasn’t going to be moved anywhere –

s24.postimg.org...

More –

s8.postimg.org...

And what about these strange ‘cubes’ what was their purpose? -

s24.postimg.org...

s22.postimg.org...

Look at these perfectly carved right angled ledges why such precision and yet why so random? –

s21.postimg.org...

s23.postimg.org...

s28.postimg.org...

Now it gets even weirder what are these? More altars? Obviously not! –

Now it gets even weirder what are these? More altars? Obviously not! –

s18.postimg.org...

s27.postimg.org...

s30.postimg.org...

A very peculiar object indeed! –

s23.postimg.org...

s24.postimg.org...

Well I'm sure it wasn't dropped from space but that's about the only thing I'm certain of when it comes to this beautiful object .

How about you?

James please read TP and find out the Truth of who built the Pyramids on Antlatis Mu and in Giza. Also of course how they cut the stones and transported them. Read Thiaoouba Prophecy only if you want to KNOW.

You'll be pleasently surprised.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
IMO it's a practice rock. Ancient architects and engineers must have had apprentices, people they had to teach that would carry on the building processes. They probably would pick out a specific stationary rock, the "official teaching rock of knowledge" or something, point and say "ok now I want you to practice cutting cubes". Dude would screw up, teacher comes in and corrects it and say's "do it again" and so on. My guess.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

OMG rocks!

Hand worked too!

Has to be from space.

Because "we can't do this today"I'm sure you know those are produced with diamond infused blades turned by milling machines and water injection. Yeah I'm sure you knew that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join