It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We created them!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
humans could be the gods that created the grays or, whatever they go by, not the other way around! it just seems silly that humans where used for mining gold! if the Sumerian text is true. as advanced as the aliens are why would they need primitive rock slinging slaves? why not robots? i think we left the few humans behind! as well as the grays, or whatever they are? biological robots? anyway
humans killed each other for property oil gold.etc just like today! so we had to leave the planet that we humans destroyed. some of us stayed behind, along with are slaves "grays" and whatever else we made? sounds crazy right? it is ATS after all
i hope you can understand my crazy mind? thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eroutt

If that is the case then why don't we have the technology that the E.T's apparently have? It would seem silly that we created them yet they have gadgets and advancements that we do not.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

We dont use robots to mine Gold from the Earth we use Men and machinery so why should Aliens be any different? Maybe they seen humanity as a cheap ready made labour source?
edit on 24-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Maybe we are yet to create them. In the future we advance humans genetically and they take over and then they are able to time travel in their ships and harvest particular genes they need for their own improvements.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Its an interesting idea to look in a different way, my theory is that which creates is not here in three D. But has the world mapped out in such a way that it can create without being here. All that is here is what is created and that in turn has the ability to recreate but in a much more limited way.That answers many mysteries in one shot.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

If that is the case then why don't we have the technology that the E.T's apparently have? It would seem silly that we created them yet they have gadgets and advancements that we do not.

It's hidden to prevent previous disasters

You think TPTB at the time would have super weapons laying around ? lol

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: eroutt
humans could be the gods that created the grays or, whatever they go by, not the other way around! it just seems silly that humans where used for mining gold! if the Sumerian text is true. as advanced as the aliens are why would they need primitive rock slinging slaves? why not robots? i think we left the few humans behind! as well as the grays, or whatever they are? biological robots? anyway
humans killed each other for property oil gold.etc just like today! so we had to leave the planet that we humans destroyed. some of us stayed behind, along with are slaves "grays" and whatever else we made? sounds crazy right? it is ATS after all
i hope you can understand my crazy mind? thank you.

I honestly believe Greys are avian-reptillians that were altered by the Avian flu, Or another virus that was bio-engineered to knock out embyonic genes and turn others off.
My belief is that the more reptillian looking *greys* are the less effected. And the dragon shapshifters *feathered serpents* are the royal bloodlines that are immune to the disease and thus are more scarce than the Greys. But are Commanders.

I believe they all stem from the same species the Annunaki that attempted to invade us multipul times.

Humans may have created the Annunaki, Or they simply followed the Intergalatic human colony to Earth and invaded.
Think of how many birds there are, I'm sure an advanced species of bird lizards would populate very quickly.
Just my oppinion on it but i thought your post was very entertaining.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Given the fact that they seem to have the ability to move between the stars or dimensions i really dont see them coming to Earth to mine for Gold considering the substance would most lightly be far more readily available in a binary star system where heavier elements are far more abundant.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

We dont use robots to mine Gold from the Earth we use Men and machinery so why should Aliens be any different? Maybe they seen humanity as a cheap ready made labour source?

wrong, we lack advanced robotics.
Nanobots working with advanced robots and automated mining machines would do everything we need as far as ore mining goes. Science is already working on this right now...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

100% correct.

I don't believe humans are a slave race.

what was it? 2000 years of screwing with gunpowder and countless wars and famines, disasters and we still managed to pump out the Atomic bomb? What use is a slave if it can and will go rogue and nuke the planet lol.

Just editing so i don't have to comment another reply.

The only reason for other species to be here is for flora and fauna which is the rariest resource in the universe.
Take a look at any planet. How many can we point to and say there are trees on it?

On that note, We are invasive. So there would be an imperative to corrupt/destroy us. But if we altered them, they would be seeking the cure that would be hypothetically plaguing their species.

There is an underlining theme to all of this tho. Beasts Vs Reptiles. I for one think humans are Beasts
Maybe they are trying to hybridize to find a cure? I don't know.
edit on 24-8-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Men are still required to operate, program and maintain those robotic devices i'm afraid. The point is why use robots when a readily available workforce is at your disposal, simple economics really.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy
there could of been an uprising from slave to master? why would they give us there tech? we left them to fend for there self! or maybe they have ? good Question now you got me thinking! aw its 4:00 am i have to sleep lols

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I think that's the premise to the Assassin's Creed games.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyTrick
Maybe we are yet to create them. In the future we advance humans genetically and they take over and then they are able to time travel in their ships and harvest particular genes they need for their own improvements.

This is opening gates to the parallel universes where everything exists and nothing exists in all combinations possible.
If you change something in the past you create a whole new reality of the events following the change.
The good ol' grandma paradox, if they killed your ancestors you would not be here, yet you are here ... so there would be 2 universes existing simultaneously, in one you are alive, in the other one you never were.

Silly stuff though, reaching the bounds of human imagination...
edit on 24-8-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

for now lol but A.I will outmatch humans in these motorized tasks.
It will get to the point where only 30% of the population will have jobs doing maintenance, engineering designs/prototypes research/Agriculture and resource management.

My personal belief in why humans are here and exist is we are successors of a species that has highly evolved weaponized technology to the point their whole species had to adapt to travel inter-galaticaly.

They became spirit based through compressed programmed particles, That is why our society has such a reverence for spirituality. Our brains were formatted so that we have per-compression abilities. Memory and imagination come from this. When building a slave you want them to be emotionless. You want them to be unimaginative and you want their memory to be suppressed so they don't start *thinking* about the passed and become attached to objects places things. You want slaves that can be mobile and abused. We aren't built for it, Our bodies are not built for daily labor they wear down we get injured ect. We have the physic of engineers, mechanics, Researchers and adventurers.

Humans are a progeny of something, And i imagine that would be enough of a threat. Not to mention we are the only planet in the area spewing chlorophyll into space.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Could be as simple as the greys revolted against the remnants of Humanity that was left behind after some great exodus to another home somewhere in space?

Greys could be essentially the winners in the conflict between Humans (the creators of the greys in this hypothesis) and the greys who were our cloned biological servants...it makes sense to create biological clones to serve us, rather than nuts and bolts machines when you think about it.

Computer driven robots are always going to be limited by their programming...biological clones can continue to learn and make independent decisions.

If the Greys are engineered to have blood and tissues that react with sunlight, where they derive their energy directly by converting sunlight into sugars and so on, just like a plant does, all they would need is sunlight and water to live and have energy.

Maybe in a hypothetical previous high tech epoch, Human first built machine robots as servants, workers and of course soldiers...but we moved onto the next level creating tank grown biological cloned robots...the greys.

Maybe these biological robots were made in all shapes and sizes for different tasks and environments?

Small and short for domestic service areas, tall and thin for access to high places and climbing ability (spider-like), very large (giants) and muscular for war fighting or heavy lifting work (pyramid / megalithic builders...?) and so on..

Maybe the ones we know of as greys survived whatever drove away most of Humanity millennia ago..maybe they were deliberately left here to clean up and be caretakers of the Earth to enable Human return (like the movie Wall-E)..maybe some Humans stayed behind or were accidentally or deliberately left behind and not expected to survive the hostile conditions (whatever the conditions were..ice age? Meteoric bombardment? Super-volcanic eruptions? Warfare? Invasion?) but did so, and managed to repopulate the species here on Earth to today's levels.

LOTS of 'maybes' , but maybe, just maybe there's a grain of truth to it all.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Personally i think the current iteration of Humanity is the product of devolution. I'm thinking we have destroyed ourselves time and time again throughout the epochs. And any clever societies that managed to work out how to get off this rock left for greener pastures long long ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If I wanted to I could take a single briefcase and populate an entire planet with millions of life forms.

If I had a simple genetics kit I could put life ANYWHERE IT CAN SURVIVE.

If I were going to another planet I would simply bring my kit with me and CREATE whatever I needed to harvest resources from said planet.

We will soon need to do this on other planets where we cannot live and function due to environmentel issues.

Why bring technology when you can bring DNA and GROW your machines using the planets own resources?

Why bring what you will not need?

You want to bring as little as possible and take away as much as possible.

Think of being dropped of on a deserted planet with minimal technology but unlimited resources, you simply create life-forms to do the labor,they then build your technology and your TRANSPORT SHIPS so you may leave to go home with full loads of goodies,of course you do not care what happens to the workforce,they are left to their own devices.

You show up on a Shuttle craft and leave a few thousand years later on a Star-Ship,and all you need to do is give directions to your minions,and of course deprive them of knowledge and technology,that is critical so there are no REBELLIONS.At least it is critical until you DEPART,then a free-for-all may break open ,but you wont care,you will be long gone,likely counting your riches and planning a return visit later.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think the greys are us but from the far far far distant future. I think that some disease or maybe just evolution took us to the point where there are few of us left and so we began to interbreed which led to weak diseased 'greys' so we spent generations to build a workable time machine and travel back to get genetic makeup to help repopulate our future earth. thus explaining the alien greys and the alien abductions that deal with women being impregnated and semen taken from the guys.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Why not knock over a sperm bank and be done with it?

Women sell their eggs for cheap every single day,simply corner the market and have them deliverd by Eggs R Us.

i mean we only throw out about 3.5 BILLION eggs per month,and we will never know wink wink how much sperm is discared every day.

We are likely talking about the absolute easiest things to get on earth,the things WE value the LEAST.

There has got to be a better story than this huh?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join