It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama signs $8.7 billion food stamp cut into law

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Small company, they have to turn a profit. He gets less than $20 an hour but puts in 60+ hours.

There is a thread about this. Small business are doing this all over the US. Much cheaper than hiring someone full time.

Can't win against your flawed logic. I am sure they'll pay me more if they want me to stick around.
edit on 12-9-2014 by jrod because: did i really write what i just fixed?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

you're wrong in so many ways.

but you're right about the military.

The point is to prevent people who do work, from not having access to healthcare, to education, to sanitation and some degree of comfort, people capable of work, but who choose not to should not be able to get benefits, and should have their children taken away. most of the time we're not talking about those who are able but not willing to find work.

I see healthcare and education as public infrastructure, the same as running water and (to some degree) electricity.
That isn't to say it should be endlessly unlimited forever(non-reconstructive cosmetic surgery for instance should be paid out of pocket), but it does say that no one should be making money off it, and that prices should be decided by the taxpayer(through an elected representative), working with/against a moderately powered union(who represent the people who work at the utility).

I think the difference is I see society having more than enough, you just want to horde.
edit on 13-9-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Small company, they have to turn a profit. He gets less than $20 an hour but puts in 60+ hours.

There is a thread about this. Small business are doing this all over the US. Much cheaper than hiring someone full time.

Can't win against your flawed logic. I am sure they'll pay me more if they want me to stick around.

Then why don't they. If you are worth it, they will. You are the one who described your own brother as giving you "slave wages." Your own brother treats you like a slave? Some brother.

I'd better give up. Your last (of what now? Ten?) wacky IM's tell me that you've now got me on a "watch list." I'd better quit before you take away Christmas.

edit on 13-9-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: NavyDoc

I am a real man.

Are you ?

A real man does not depend on handouts to eat. Pay your own bills, quit living off your brother, make something of yourself and then you might be able to consider yourself a man.

Tell that too the Lobbyists and Multinational Corporations that hold their hands out for Big Government to tailor policies beneficial to them and harmful to everyone else.

The Biggest Progressives in this country exist in Corporations and Banks, building their Globalist Utopia at this countries expense.

All backed by a Globalist Police Force at tax payer expense.

I get it, I really do.

Big Government is bad when it does not serve my interests and Big Government is good when it does.

Big Government is bad when it puts the boot down on others in this country, but Big Government is good when it puts its boot down on others throughout the world.

A big corporation is not keeping him on "slave wages." It's his own brother.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well this is what the majority of the U.S. wanted, right? To stop having their tax money going to food stamps and other forms of welfare that could help illegal immigrants... Little do those people know that 20% (one out of every five) American households use food stamps. cnsnews.com...

This scares me. Shiiiiiii is most definitely going to hit the fan soon.
And no one can complain. Obama listened.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I should not even to reply to you anymore. For all I know you could simply be FED trying to bait someone into doing something illegal so they can go play cowboy and catch a bogeyman.

I am not looking to work at my brother's office full time. It is simple sub-contract work, not really worth much more. I'll probably get compensated another way if I can come up with ways to make the business run more efficiently.

The fact is most people are essentially slaves and do not even know it. With all the Brave New World distractions very few can see past the smoke and mirrors.

First you say I am too lazy to find work, then when I do find work you still call me worthless.

All I have to say, if the Food Stamp Program is cut significantly, there will be civil unrest.

edit on 13-9-2014 by jrod because: yawn

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I should not even to reply to you anymore. For all I know you could simply be FED trying to bait someone into doing something illegal so they can go play cowboy and catch a bogeyman.

I am not looking to work at my brother's office full time. It is simple sub-contract work, not really worth much more. I'll probably get compensated another way if I can come up with ways to make the business run more efficiently.

The fact is most people are essentially slaves and do not even know it. With all the Brave New World distractions very few can see past the smoke and mirrors.

First you say I am too lazy to find work, then when I do find work you still call me worthless.

All I have to say, if the Food Stamp Program is cut significantly, there will be civil unrest.

What would a fed want with you--you are not important.

As for your story. You get mad and say that you are going to release top secret info then when your bluff is called you say that you were drunk and didn't mean it but you say you don't drink anymore after your DUI and then you go on and on and on about watch lists and SPECOPS.

Dude, find a free clinic, stop IM'ing me delusional nonsense (we're past a dozen now), and get some serious help.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Maybe I can qualify for some disability welfare if I answer the shrinks questions the right way, I am quite capable of doing that if I really wanted to.

I never said anything about revealing some ground shattering Top Secret stuff, however I am well of aware of many vulnerabilities of certain military bases an other assets. If you truly have some high level clearance, then why would you be interested in me revealing information you already know?

I mention something about a location for the loading of ICBMs on boomers. A few posts later I say something about an "ol trident basin", then you apparently blow a gasket and looked up the information and then posted the coordinators to a facility on Cape Canaveral, that apparently does exactly that.

What I find amusing, is years ago they would come in silently with maybe 2 chase boats that were unmarked. Now that home land security got involved, they pull out the lights and sirens on several boats and make a big scene when one of those girls pulls in. Not only visibility, also on the VHF with the 'security' calls on 16.

Years ago, many would miss one coming, or not even believe that is a sub they are seeing until she get close enough that it is unmistakably a Sub.

Now with Homeland Security in charge, you can't miss one coming in!

Way to go guys!
edit on 13-9-2014 by jrod because:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Maybe I can qualify for some disability welfare if I answer the shrinks questions the right way, I am quite capable of doing that if I really wanted to.

I never said anything about revealing some ground shattering Top Secret stuff, however I am well of aware of many vulnerabilities of certain military bases an other assets. If you truly have some high level clearance, then why would you be interested in me revealing information you already know?

I mention something about a location for the loading of ICBMs on boomers. A few posts later I say something about an "ol trident basin", then you apparently blow a gasket and looked up the information and then posted the coordinators to a facility on Cape Canaveral, that apparently does exactly that.

What I find amusing, is years ago they would come in silently with maybe 2 chase boats that were unmarked. Now that home land security got involved, they pull out the lights and sirens on several boats and make a big scene when one of those girls pulls in. Not only visibility, also on the VHF with the 'security' calls on 16.

Years ago, many would miss one coming, or not even believe that is a sub they are seeing until she get close enough that it is unmistakably a Sub.

Now with Homeland Security in charge, you can't miss one coming in!

Way to go guys!

Because everybody knows that information. It's rather silly for you to "threaten" to "expose" what is common knowledge while drunk one night.

No # people see subs coming in. That channel goes right by several marinas. You don't have anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Lol. Those subs do NOT pass by a single marina when they come into the Port. There is no need for all the flashing blue lights from Homeland Security, they go and meet up with the boomers when they are way outside of COLREGS. It's like look over here we have a nuclear sub coming into port. It can be done much stealthier.

Fail on your part.

Here is something that you can't google. If you were an Avionics Div O, your subordinates would often through around the acronym RFI. What does RFI stand for to an AT?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Lol. Those subs do NOT pass by a single marina when they come into the Port. There is no need for all the flashing blue lights from Homeland Security, they go and meet up with the boomers when they are way outside of COLREGS. It's like look over here we have a nuclear sub coming into port. It can be done much stealthier.

Fail on your part.

Here is something that you can't google. If you were an Avionics Div O, your subordinates would often through around the acronym RFI. What does RFI stand for to an AT?

Are you retarded? Of course they go out and meet the subs and the security and pilots go out an meet them and bring them into the channel and into port. But, as your drunken self so clearly states, that activity is clearly observable for the simple reason that there is not that much room in the vicinity.

Stealthier? How? A Romulan cloaking device? Do you know the depth of the channel? They cannot come in submerged.

If your are complaining about activity levels, that region has a lot of shipping. The best they can really do is go out and warn civil mariners away from the transit area.

You are clueless and delusional.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I am far from clueless old man.

I know how to bring a ship into port, I am a sailor(real sailboat, years of seatime and I am much more competent than the vast majority of the USCG licensed captain's out there). I know damn well they cannot come in submerged, even if they tried(the depth actually makes this possible) they would still likely bump into something. Submariners are not exactly known for their seamanship.

I am talking specifically about the homeland secuirty/port security boats that go out there and do nothing but circle the boomer with their blue lights on.

The flashing blue lights attract a lot attention. There is no need for the excessive attention on one of those.

Once again you twist my words around in an attempt to make me look incompetent.

RFI, what does it stand for?

edit on 13-9-2014 by jrod because:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I am far from clueless old man.

I know how to bring a ship into port, I am a sailor(real sailboat, years of seatime and I am much more competent than the vast majority of the USCG licensed captain's out there). I know damn well they cannot come in submerged, even if they tried(the depth actually makes this possible) they would still likely bump into something. Submariners are not exactly known for their seamanship.

I am talking specifically about the homeland secuirty/port security boats that go out there and do nothing but circle the boomer with their blue lights on.

The flashing blue lights attract a lot attention. There is no need for the excessive attention on one of those.

Once again you twist my words around in an attempt to make me look incompetent.

RFI, what does it stand for?

Right and you are a super SPECOPS SEAL fighter, a super secret squirrel, and a sea captain who dates strippers, and yet still can't feed himself without foodstamps.

And you didn't answer my other question. Are you drunk again now like you were the other night?

It's getting late. Just like every other night when you have spewed your delusions, I have said, quite clearly--put up or shut up. Otherwise, you are just another delusional drunk never-was.

And RFI is Radio Frequency Induction.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Okay Mr I brag about my yankee white clearance and post coordinators to a strategically important location.

I've heard a rumor or two that Russian Subs have been sighted just off my coast and Captain Nixon's over in Va Beach recently. Apparently they have done more than just stepped up air patrols.

Sleep well Captain.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

FAIL!

I will give you another chance and a hint this time.

When an AT1 tells you a piece of avionics equipment is RFI, it is.......

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

FAIL!

I will give you another chance and a hint this time.

When an AT1 tells you a piece of avionics equipment is RFI, it is.......

Oh, if you mean Ready For Install (or Issue), then that is also a term used in AT land. And if you think that is the only "RFI" in At land, then you have forgotten (most likely in a drunken haze) a lot of other uses of the term (and you claim a 99% on advancement exams.) Radio Frequency Interferometer, Radio Frequency Interference, Radio Frequency Identification (we'd be #ed if the AT's didn't keep the RFID working), Ready for Inspection (gotta make sure the drunk ATAN's are doing things right.)

Now answer my question--are you drunk again tonight?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

What better way to get crime to rise than draw in the purse string's even tighter , Yet send billions of aid abroad which will vanish into the night , This picture say's a thousand word's

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Still wrong. Much closer.

Let's see here. After a piece of avionics is verified RFI on a test bench, where does it go? (unless it is an EX REP)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Let's see here. After a piece of avionics is verified RFI on a test bench, where does it go? (unless it is an EX REP)

No, no, I get one. Are you drunk again tonight?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I can tell you really had a tiny piece of the AT shop--probably due to lack of reliability.

I already explained RFI to you above. Don't believe me, let me type this right out of my old NAVAIR manual:

In the context of your little piece of the pie, at SFCE, RFI means:

"RFI - READY FOR ISSUE MATERIAL - Material, equipment, aircraft, and SE which does not require rework of any type, replacement of overage parts, or other than routine preinstallation and post installation condition verification prior to use. RFI items are not necessarily new or like new, but are functionally reliable and meet applicable performance specifications. Packaging and preservation do not enter into the process of producing an RFI item but are required in order to maintain the item identity and condition and to prevent damage during subsequent shipping, handling, and storage."

It then gets put into the plane or (in your case) gets shipped to an operational squadron or gets stored for later use.

Now my turn: ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN TONIGHT?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join