It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our Source Determined or Indeterminate? Design is Simple Logic from Quantum Mechanics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I went looking for that thread too as soon as I saw the Alephbet name. Figured we would get into the same nonsense again.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cypress
a reply to: TzarChasm

I went looking for that thread too as soon as I saw the Alephbet name. Figured we would get into the same nonsense again.

Yet you have nothing to say to the subject.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: Prezbo369

There's something very familiar about the Op......

i wonder why.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You must be born again. Rebirth is the answer. We come back again and again.

i am having difficulty following how you drew that conclusion from your dissertation above.

Presbo said, "There's something very familiar about the Op...... "
I merely stated the obvious. Born again user.

Born again, and again, and again.......each time having to change your identity........why is this?

Seems quite deceptive.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

perhaps you can find out by looking at your numerous past threads on the subject. i just got through a few of them. curiosity and all that.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Nick Bostrom (his book: Superintelligence) and Elon Musk (Tesla Motors/SpaceX/PayPal/a funder of Vicarious) are great thinkers on different domains: They fear artificial intelligence. They even fear humans could end as bootloaders for digital intelligence. Mr Bostrom even seems to think we are not living in a real world, but in a computer simulation. (That makes me think about Plato's cave, so this is nothing new to me.)

I'm not going to compare myself with those two great men, but I refuse to put them on a pedestal, and I do not share the same opinion -sorry guys-. For some reason or another I'm convinced that digital intelligence will always remain what it is: A tool for a creature with a soul.

You could say I believe we áre already loaders of a 'sphere', a 'soul' that resembles ours on an unbelievable gigantic scale. It may be a bit digital, but it has also something we only will be able to transplant, not create, I'm referring to something impossible to put into words. You only can feel it because it's subatomic and belonging to another kind of reality (of course you know I'm talking about our soul). Is it four dimensional or ten dimensional or whatever, we don't have to break our head about it because it's far above our possibilities to unravel it. But as I say we can feel it. It's compassion, love, understanding of the soul of others. Just like Plato said if you read between the lines: we live in an unreal world. The only thing that counts to reach the afterworld is love. God is light. God is love. (These are the words of Plato, our best source and connection to something that is so much greater than our little world.) Plato, the only one who made us a bridge -thanks to his the Egyptian teachers- between his time and that of more than 8000 years earlier. The Bible is a book that came far after Plato and it's full of egocentric men tales. Maybe there is truth in it but I rather believe Egyptian priests (and thus Plato).

I think life in some other galaxies don't need a body anymore. They live in a plasma sphere (an ufo), travel through wormholes between galaxies and feed with electromagnetism.

After death the strong good/pure souls will survive. They will join the plasma clusters that contain universal souls, even those of other galaxies. They will join a Galaxy Train that connects The Brain Neurons Of The Divine ... a Galaxy Express to another universe ...

From
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Prezbo369

i wonder why.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You must be born again. Rebirth is the answer. We come back again and again.

i am having difficulty following how you drew that conclusion from your dissertation above.

Presbo said, "There's something very familiar about the Op...... "
I merely stated the obvious. Born again user.

When will it be, that you realize your Creator is gone, and has been since before this planet was created.

The Original "CREATOR" you are thinking you seek, long LONG ago realized that as OBSERVER, nothing could, EVER have any choice, since it was always influencing the outcome, it then dissolved itself FINALLY into all, with total and complete forgetfulness.

Everything that has come afterwards, so to speak, has been getting farther and farther from the ORIGIN, and if you actually tried you would see that being BORN AGAIN, is a trap for you here, and EVERYWHERE!

A trap that we are about to completely Destroy, without any of your GODS, or without any APPROVAL FROM THEM.

Prepare yourself for heights of imagination that is ALL beyond everything you learn in your books, I know you will not, but we say it anyways, because we can.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

an indeterminate probability that is determined

Gibberish.

I cannot make the pencil fly forever. If I throw it, gravity will bring it back down. If I use it to write a symphony, the symphony is not a determined outcome of the pencil, but of the consciousness that moved the object. Each dimension is orthogonal to the one before (right angles). In physics, this is referred to as collapsing wave function. Probability is the fifth dimension of indeterminate states.

Gibberish piled upon gibberish.

The observer makes the determination to collapse the wave function (choice).

Gibberish piled upon confusion. Wave function collapse is not choice and consciousness has absolutely nothing to do with it. Wave functions collapse whether or not anyone is there to observe them.

A one-dimensional line cannot make a plane unless it moves in two dimensions. A line is not the shadow of a plane unless it falls on another plane orthogonal to the first plane. This implies not two but three dimensions. The whole exegesis is riddled with basic errors of this kind.

If objects in each dimensional space are merely the projection of a higher-dimensional space, why stop at three dimensions, or four, or eleven, or six hundred and sixty-six? Which of these dimensional spaces does the Designer inhabit? How does He know He isn't just a projection of some even more puissant Designer who occupies an even higher-dimensional space?

The existence of a creator can neither proven or disproven.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
(Late to the party)

edit on 27/8/14 by Astyanax because: Enoch was wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

"Enoch was wrong"

Hahaha.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

After reading this, it would be a lie to say we are not designed.

Except for one thing. Time isn't linear. It just seems that way to us, because of our limited perspective. Design as a quantum reality does apparently transfer, but you're forgetting that it time is irrelevant to quantum reality. So design essentially goes forward and backward in time.

The result? We'll, for one there's no need for a "god." Any consciousness will do, including your own. So congratulations. You -- and every conscious thing in the universe -- are creating your own reality now, including its design in macro and micro scale, as well as in the past and future (since there really isn't such a thing).

So much for God.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It would seem the OP's MSci degree is a bit of a wash in such an obscure and unscientific forum. Or could the OP be a person with a brand spanking new BS in physics and is most likely under qualified to conduct serious scientific inquiry without supervision? Hmm..

My guess is that the creationists that introduce themselves as "scientists" pretend to know what they are talking about by using excessive, ill-defined verbiage, are aiming to misleading innocent and ignorant people into their web of deception.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Gibberish piled upon confusion. Wave function collapse is not choice and consciousness has absolutely nothing to do with it. Wave functions collapse whether or not anyone is there to observe them.

Before a probability is collapsed as determined, it is indeterminate, or a group of possibilities governed by laws and other factors related to the state of the system.

This guy would disagree with your conclusion. The human agent is part of the states of matter. Collapsing wave function is the choice you make to change the states of matter as the observer. Of course, there are other factors collapsing wave function, but wave function collapse toward unity is not possible apart from the observer.

Intent is the key. Intent is always by design. Purposelessness does not generate purpose.

5:15 to the end:

edit on 27-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

i notice that he begins the video by saying that no one fully understands quantum mechanics, which kind of belies your claim that quantum mechanics supports your theory of design. i guess you understand it just enough to know that it proves your case, right?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

After reading this, it would be a lie to say we are not designed.

Except for one thing. Time isn't linear. It just seems that way to us, because of our limited perspective. Design as a quantum reality does apparently transfer, but you're forgetting that it time is irrelevant to quantum reality. So design essentially goes forward and backward in time.

The result? We'll, for one there's no need for a "god." Any consciousness will do, including your own. So congratulations. You -- and every conscious thing in the universe -- are creating your own reality now, including its design in macro and micro scale, as well as in the past and future (since there really isn't such a thing).

So much for God.

Watch the video I posted in the OP. Time is explained as you state in the video, but the connecting to my post is that the dimensions, including time, are orthogonal to the dimension on either side. There are so many good reasons I could note that design is the most obvious conclusion, but collapsing wave function is the very best reason we possess. Another would be entropy in information (not energetic entropy). Evolution has no answer for this. It is now know as fact that entropy with energy in the universe is a byproduct of exchange of information. What do you now need to have an understand of physics? Information theory. Apart from information theory, you will be lost in the world of physics. Our universe is digitally produced. Don't believe me. Ask these guys:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish

It would seem the OP's MSci degree is a bit of a wash in such an obscure and unscientific forum. Or could the OP be a person with a brand spanking new BS in physics and is most likely under qualified to conduct serious scientific inquiry without supervision? Hmm..

My guess is that the creationists that introduce themselves as "scientists" pretend to know what they are talking about by using excessive, ill-defined verbiage, are aiming to misleading innocent and ignorant people into their web of deception.

To back your statement, you will need to say something about the topic and not the one delivering it. Speaking to the object and not the subject is a sure sign you have nothing to say.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

i notice that he begins the video by saying that no one fully understands quantum mechanics, which kind of belies your claim that quantum mechanics supports your theory of design. i guess you understand it just enough to know that it proves your case, right?

Theory is simply a metaphor to restate the speculated results of investigation. The key is knowing the correct metaphor to use when describing what is observed. The Bible claims the universe was created from what is not seen (Hebrews 11), that it is constructed with Word (sequences of letters) and that the letters (Hebrew Father / Aleph Bet) is the one who writes the Son (Word) into the Mother (Water / Aleph Mem). It goes on to state (John 1) that light then shines on darkness, the very definition of a hologram produced by information and light in a medium. Where have we heard this before?

See my thread on the subject of DNA and the Aleph Bet.

So far, the Bible has had it right all along. The universe is digital, created by design with intelligence and DNA are letters in water writing a Word (Protein). The Son of the process continues the family.

Son is Hebrew Bet Nun, or House of Seed.

What does science say about DNA, water and proteins? What is the catalyst of life?

The Bible says the mark of mankind is 666.

Revelation 6

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons.

Genesis 3 states that the fruit (technology / what grows from) of knowledge will kill us in the end. Is it correct? Will our own use of resources to transmute the planet into a technological wonderland kill us? Is there evidence this is true?

Back to 666, the mark of mankind and Carbon. What is our economy (commerce) system founded on? The petrol dollar ponzie scheme.

Revelation 13

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Is there a higher technology than carbon we could use for fuel? Who forces all of mankind to use the carbon? Who is moving us to a carbon based economy when the dollar collapses?

I could keep going, but you are in a corner unless you can show how these things are not perfectly true.

Of the videos I have posted, the metaphor I am showing from the Bible is what the scientists themselves are saying. They match. The Bible was there first.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Do you imagine for a moment that I'm going to debate this with you?

It. Is. Gibberish.

The very same gibberish you used to spew on these forums under the name EnochWasRight, until you got banned.

I wonder how long you'll last this time.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Watchfull

It's important to give the population of 2000 years ago as much credit as you are giving the government regulated modern scientists.

Don't be afraid to explore ideas that are not comfortable to explore. In the end... Until the end rather, you never know.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Yes; it is an extremely verbose version of the "Nothing can exist without being created by a Creator" argument, and is just as fallacious.

Except the creator, of course! His (claimed) existence needs no explaining, just is..........................lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Do you imagine for a moment that I'm going to debate this with you?

It. Is. Gibberish.

The very same gibberish you used to spew on these forums under the name EnochWasRight, until you got banned.

I wonder how long you'll last this time.

and SuperiorEd. Dont forget that incarnation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join