It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and Russia attack U.S. simultaneously

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
China is not Russia's ally. There are no alliances between countries. It is all about interests and gains.

China is very busy in Africa and has been venturing in latin america for a while now. China is doing very good on their own, and a war wouldn't be beneficial to them at all, much less a world war with their largest investor/commercial partner. The USA's manufacturing industry has been on a downfall since the late 90s at least, a large number of corporations (like Wal-Mart) have moved their manufacturing to other countries (China) because it is cheaper for the corporation.This is of course terrible for the(any) country. American-made products are among the highest quality in the world, but now it is but a shell of what it used to be- I think i'm digressing now but you get the picture.

Russia,on the other hand, has a history. Both America and Russia have been competing for almost 100 years now. What kind of competition is it? To topple the other as the largest empire. Americans have never faced famines,scarcity and massive systematic genocide of intellectuals,political adversaries and opposition overall.
China and Russia both have. China is still on a very autocratic path but they are actually developing their quality of life,along with science and technology among many other areas.

Russia has also been building a massive energy-based economy, they have been very successful at this thanks to the natural resources the large country posess. But the Kremlin still has a large grudge against "the West". And when push comes to shove, it will be Russia thats going to use the very lives of their own people as fuel for their future ventures on War and Invasion of other countries in order to re-establish the long-gone USSR.

If they don't play their cards right, they will definitely lose again and probably for the same reasons they lost their crap before. I wouldn't underestimate the resiliency of an economy like America's. China and Russia, despite their great growth are still in bloom,still growing and this makes them fragile. And America, despite having a strong economy still, it has seen better days.

I could see a War in the near future...but i don't know if it is going to be a World War.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: metodex

So your logic says you can attack Russia and China will not intervene.

China knows fully well that NATO in Russia will the end of China's dream as a superpower, surrounded on all sides by hostile countries.

Manufacturing does not matter. Political power does not come from manufacturing.

The Chinese will react strongly to any Western move against Russia by mounting pressure in the Pacific. You will see.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Oh please. Get with reality. If you believe that any power on this planet could ever take the United States head to head, you are delusional. It's not about being brainwashed. It's about force of strength and frankly America's force of strength is greater than the next ten countries combined.

I still haven't seen how they are supposed to over come all these things in America's favor. Just hand waving away all these insurmountable obstacles like they are nothing with cop out answers like, "they'll develop the technology."
edit on 4-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How? There is plenty on the web that you can study yourself.

The current powers have an interest in overt display of their latest as they are preoccupied with order. A challenger does not have to do the same. A challenger will logically hide its military power until the last moment.

Other reason is that empires tend to inflate their capabilities and hide their deficiencies. Mature empires do it even more.

The USA is a fine example of accretion of power based on a technological society. I do not belittle USA's achievements. However every empire has a lifetime, and USA's is about to run out. The USA is sick. It is on deathbed. Its blood has been sucked dry by the leeches. It looks good on the surface but is hollow inside.

You will know what I am saying when your government starts a draft and see very poor response.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How? There is plenty on the web that you can study yourself.

Then find it and present it to me. You are the one making the claim, so produce the evidence. That's how it works around here. If there is plenty of evidence then you should have no trouble producing it. Oh and no youtube videos. They don't count. Anyone can lie on youtube and make it sound professional.

The current powers have an interest in overt display of their latest as they are preoccupied with order. A challenger does not have to do the same. A challenger will logically hide its military power until the last moment.

Hide it where? Underground? Because that is the only way that they'd be able to do so without our satellites seeing it. But even then, as soon as they mobilize, we'll know. Again, see satellites. So how about we first start with how Russia and China are CURRENTLY subverting our satellites so as to build this "secret" army to attack us.

Other reason is that empires tend to inflate their capabilities and hide their deficiencies. Mature empires do it even more.

Again, I've already pointed out that corruption is going to be the death of America, NOT outside powers. They may implement the deathblow, but it won't be before America does most of the damage to itself. But even if they DO do the deathblow, it won't be from the east or west, it'll be from the north or south.

The USA is a fine example of accretion of power based on a technological society. I do not belittle USA's achievements. However every empire has a lifetime, and USA's is about to run out. The USA is sick. It is on deathbed. Its blood has been sucked dry by the leeches. It looks good on the surface but is hollow inside.

Yes, see corruption. I agree, nothing lasts forever. I just don't agree with your assertion that Russia and China will team up to kill the US. It's not going to happen. At least not anytime soon and not before America has destroyed most of itself.

You will know what I am saying when your government starts a draft and see very poor response.

We usually get draft dodgers when we start drafting people. It happened in every war that we had a draft in (which is most of them). Most go, some don't. Your point is weak here. I'd really like to start seeing links and evidence that russia and china has the capabilities to take us on head to head.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
a reply to: metodex

So your logic says you can attack Russia and China will not intervene.

China knows fully well that NATO in Russia will the end of China's dream as a superpower, surrounded on all sides by hostile countries.

Manufacturing does not matter. Political power does not come from manufacturing.

The Chinese will react strongly to any Western move against Russia by mounting pressure in the Pacific. You will see.

China would not intervene because even if it it wanted to it simply could do nothing to help. China might however grab a chunk eastern Russia for itself and call it a humanitarian move to help Russia. In reality they would just keep it. Russia has some uses for China but, you never see China sticking its neck out for Russia. China would not even support Russia over Crimea in the UN. Why because Russia and China have some areas that they have common cause. However at the same time you have China happy to steal markets from Russia, and Russia happy to sell advanced weapons to India and Vietnam geared specificly to fight China with. China will have a millitary exercise with Russia one weak and with the US the next. China is not going to take sides between Russia and the US. It simply is not in their interests to do so.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

These are good points too. I'm really having trouble picturing GargIndia's scenario from happening. I just want to see proof that even if they DID team up, they could successfully cross the atlantic and pacific oceans and successfully secure a beachhead on this continent (or the southern one) without getting blown out of the water by the US and its allies.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

He had these visions..But it depends on wot timeline he saw this..He could well be seeing his vision on the write timeline we are on.But even if he saw this years ago, The timeline he saw this on could of changed slightly ,And if the Shadow govermemt has governed this to the Goverment that we know off, Then the guy with this vision could off erupted there evil plans..I Truelly belive that we are not fighting against other Countrys, But there seems to be another set of enterties making us the pepple fight among our selfs.. The goverments are working together as a kabbal. To destroy us. We all have to wake up and realize this is not for us..and if we dont very soon. Then we are all to blame for wot will happen in our Future... They are phycic paths..who belive they can be our GODS.by tecnology & other anciemt beleifs. They have sold there soul to lucifar & the Devil .they worship the Devil. And they belive that the devil worships them..But they are being lied to. Decived. So Satan can finish his plan..But this will not Work or happen..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join