It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish Man Tests Negative For Ebola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Now claiming the man's results are negative.

Negative Test Result For Irish Man

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A man returns from Africa feeling very ill. He visits his doctor, who immediately rushes the guy to the intensive care unit at the local hospital. The man wakes up to the ringing of a telephone and answers it. “We’ve received the results from your tests,” says the doctor on the other end of the line. “Bad news—you have Ebola.” “Oh, my God,” cries the man. “Doc! What am I going to do?” “Don’t worry. First, we’re going to put you on a diet of pizza, pancakes, and pita bread,” says the doctor. “Will that cure me?” “No, but it’s the only food we’ll be able to get under the door.”

a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Lol that's the old aids joke

My parents live not too far from this place in Ireland,will give them a ring in the morning and tell them

One time I went over there the old man had swine flu over Christmas ,pizza slides under the door very well when he was confined to a room by all of us!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Methinks there's a joke in there somewhere...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

Personally I think it's to ease panic. I understand the hysteria over Ebola but authority doesn't have a good track record when it comes to honesty.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I hope its honesty.

If its not, its like when kids lie. They're so stupid about they should just not lie!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
the luck of the Irish i guess.

new topics

top topics

join