It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 senior Hamas military leaders killed in Israeli airstrike on GazaI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

YES it is.
HAMAS dies= all good.
Marines avenged, Palesinians will be freed from the shackles that hold them HOSTAGE to beliefs not their own ITS win,win.
Israel has a nasty streak that will continue but they do not want to destroy palestine or they would have been GONE after the 6 day war.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Wrong. Hamas dies the same group that Israel replaced with Hamas takes back over.

You want to know how to make things all good? Give them their land back, the agreed upon borders. Let them fish more than 3 miles out to sea. Stop letting Illegal Israeli settlers settle on their land.

How do you not understand that. How can you justify what the illegal Israel settlers are doing when even Israel admits they are illegal and does nothing?

How is that fair? How does that not warrant a reaction? Your neighbor builds an extension to his house that takes up half your yard, do you stand for it? If you call the authority and they do nothing, what do you do?

ISRAEL HAS DESTROYED PALESTINE! IT"S RUBBLE AND FULL OF ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS, FIREZONES, AND LAND THEY AREN"T ALLOWED TO USE FOR FARMING IN THEIR BORDER!

They couldn't very well wipe out people who did nothing after the 6 day war, especially so close to the holocaust, but BIBI himself said he would and said he wished he had when the world was watching the Tienanmen massacre.

Educate yourself please.
edit on 25-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

HAMAS is SYRIAS child like the NOKs are Chinas, bub.
SURE they can if they want to but they don't or THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY.
Israel holy land DUH,yes they are screwing up A BUTT load of other things as well. but they aren't afraid of US and the US is impotent there as long as the palestinians back HAMAS and the golfer in CHIEF stays in power we don't mean squat outside our BORDERS now.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Israel holy land DUH,yes they are screwing up A BUTT load of other things as well. but they aren't afraid of US and the US is impotent there as long as the palestinians back HAMAS and the golfer in CHIEF stays in power we don't mean squat outside our BORDERS now.

Nope, Hamas is Israel's baby.

Wikileaks: "Israel actively supported Hamas."

Washington Post - How Israel helped create Hamas.

Now that Palestinians are starting to lose faith in Hamas, guess who they are starting to long for? That's right, the intifada, the same group Israel helped create Hamas to out.

So it's not like getting rid of Hamas will solve the problems. Why? Because Israel, not the Palestinians are the ones creating the problems. They are actively committing genocide and that is not hyperbole. It's genocide, by the correct definition.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Nope, Hamas is Israel's baby.

Wikileaks: "Israel actively supported Hamas."

Washington Post - How Israel helped create Hamas.

Now that Palestinians are starting to lose faith in Hamas, guess who they are starting to long for? That's right, the intifada, the same group Israel helped create Hamas to out.

So it's not like getting rid of Hamas will solve the problems. Why? Because Israel, not the Palestinians are the ones creating the problems. They are actively committing genocide and that is not hyperbole. It's genocide, by the correct definition.

Many people keep posting this claim, and I was open to the possibility that it might be true, but so far nothing I've read in your links or anywhere else conclusively proves Israel created Hamas. The only thing I've found is that a lack of action on Israel's part allowed them to grow until it was too late. They knew about the group and looked the other way because they were opposing the PLO. Nowhere have I seen that Israel helped create/organize them, or provided them with material/financial support... If you have some other source that shows otherwise I'd like to see it...

Even based on your links, saying "Hamas is Israel's baby" is very misleading or even just an outright lie. Nowhere that I've found shows Israel has or ever had any influence or control of Hamas let alone any hand in its creation.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

It's a well known and documented fact. They wanted the Intifada out VERY BADLY so they supported another option. If you had the option to replace a group you dislike with one you could have your own little snoops in, wouldn't you? It's close to the oldest trick in the book.

It's one of those things that when someone questions you just go:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It's a well known and documented fact. They wanted the Intifada out VERY BADLY so they supported another option. If you had the option to replace a group you dislike with one you could have your own little snoops in, wouldn't you? It's close to the oldest trick in the book.

If it's so well documented, then why didn't you post something showing that instead of the links you posted? Like I said, I don't doubt that it could be possible, I just haven't seen any solid proof... The first time I heard anything like this was just in the last couple of weeks yet Hamas has been around almost 30 years.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

If it's so well documented, then why didn't you post something showing that instead of the links you posted? Like I said, I don't doubt that it could be possible, I just haven't seen any solid proof... The first time I heard anything like this was just in the last couple of weeks yet Hamas has been around almost 30 years.

Because, exactly as I said they don't chain mail black op docs. If you don't doubt it hen start digging because i's not going to be coming out in he NYTimes. It's going tp be people telling their stories and whistleblowers.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

Because, exactly as I said they don't chain mail black op docs. If you don't doubt it hen start digging because i's not going to be coming out in he NYTimes. It's going tp be people telling their stories and whistleblowers.

First you say it is well known and documented, and now you're saying the opposite... You don't think if there is a whistleblower saying Israel financed Hamas the NY Times would cover it? If you're so sure (beyond just your speculation) AND have read it somewhere, please share the link(s). The only ones you have given so far prove nothing except Israel looked the other way until Hamas killed a couple of their soldiers. If you can't give us anything more than you already have, I'd call it myth busted... As I said before, I'm open minded to the possibility but I need more than just your belief Israel is the root of all evil, and Hamas...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You don't know anything about whistleblowers do you.
Whistleblowers blow the whistle all the time, unfortunately many of them do it through the CHESHIRE GRIN of policy.

So you think Israel would go to dozens of foreign countries, and plant bombs in their enemies mattresses (documented), their phones, their cars, etc, but firing some dud rockets in the desert from near Gaza is just too much. They are too good to cross that line?

Do you understand that Israelis are as radical nutso as the Palestinians and have their own terrorist groups (probably the people who killed the kid to blame on Hamas - but my speculation)? Jews in Israel are a little different than the moderates back here in the states.

The "Bat Ayin Underground" or Bat Ayin group. In 2002, four people from Bat Ayin and Hebron were arrested outside of Abu Tor School, a Palestinian girls' school in East Jerusalem, with a trailer filled with explosives. Three of the men were convicted for the attempted bombing.

Then of course Mossad. You look at what the CIA planned in the US with operation Northwoods, and just a million other crazy ideas. Look at Israel's Samson option. You don't think the Mossad has just as many plots? And their enemy is even closer than Cuba.

Current Israeli linked terrorist group

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Then those kids.. they could've been killed by anyone, but they arrested almost 1000 Palestinians and bombed Gaza into rubble BEFORE they arrested the guy alleged to know who did it (which is likely b.s.) and he wasn't even in Gaza.

Couldn't they have been arrested and killed by any or a few ultra right wing nuts to try (and succeed) at starting a war?

Yaakov Teitel an American-born Israeli, was arrested in the aftermath of the 2009 Tel Aviv gay center shooting for putting up posters that praised the attack. Although Teitel confessed to the gay center shooting, Israeli police have determined that he had no part in the attack.[24] In 2009 Teitel was arrested and indicted for several acts of domestic terror, namely a pipe bomb attack against leftist intellectual Zeev Sternhell, the murders of a Palestinian taxi driver and a West Bank shepherd in 1997, and sending a booby-trapped package to the home of a Messianic Jewish family in Ariel.[25][26][27] A search of his home revealed a cache of guns and parts used in explosive devices.[28] As of January 2011, the case was still pending trial.[29] On January 16, 2013 Teitel was convicted of two murders, two attempted murders, and several other charges.[30][31]

Eden Natan-Zada killed four Israeli Arab civilians on August 4, 2005. His actions were criticized by then prime minister Ariel Sharon, as "a reprehensible act by a bloodthirsty Jewish terrorist", and author Ami Pedhzer describes his motivations as religious.[2]:134[32]

Baruch Goldstein an American-born Israeli physician, perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in the city of Hebron, in which he shot and killed 29 Muslim worshipers inside the Ibrahimi Mosque (within the Cave of the Patriarchs), and wounded another 125 victims.[33] Goldstein was killed by the survivors.[34] Goldstein was a supporter of Kach, an Israeli political party founded by Rabbi Meir Kahane that advocated the expulsion of Arabs from Israel and the Palestinian Territories. In the aftermath of the Goldstein attack and Kach statements praising it, Kach was outlawed in Israel.[35]

Yigal Amir's assassination of Yitzhak Rabin on November 4, 1995 has been described as terrorism with a religious motivation.[2]:98-110[36][37] Amir was quoted as saying he had "acted alone and on orders from God." and that "If not for a Halakhic ruling of din rodef, made against Rabin by a few rabbis I knew about, it would have been very difficult for me to murder."[13][38]:45 A former combat soldier who had studied Jewish law, Amir stated that his decision to kill the prime minister was influenced by the opinions of militant rabbis that such an assassination would be justified by the Halakhic ruling of din rodef ("pursuer's decree").[38]:48 This Jewish religious concept allows for an immediate execution of a person if that person is "pursuing", that is, attempting immediately to take your life or the life of another person, although the characterization of Rabin as din rodef was rejected as a perversion of law by most rabbinic authorities.[13]:255 According to Amir, allowing the Palestinian Authority to expand on the West Bank represented such a danger.[38]:48Amir was associated with the radical Eyal movement, which had been greatly influenced by Kahanism.[38]:53

Sure they killed mostly Palestinians or Gay Jews, but as we well know in America, nuts can do anything for any reason.
So they probably shouldn't have arrested 700 Palestinians in a clean sweep (really looking for weapons or an excuse to incarcerate - because they knew the boys were dead).

Also there is the Eyal movement.

You just dismiss this and take extreme right wing government of Israel at face value.

I feel like I'm defending Hamas, but i'm not, I'm defending the Palestinians who are being crushed. The love of my life is a Jewish girl, my absolute soul mate. I have no hate for jews, nor an anti semitic bone in my body (even though Palestinians are a semetic people so that argument is always funny to me).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join