It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer "I will KILL you!" threatens journalists with rifle.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigman88

Oh but we do bigman

Check it out. A thread I wrote a few days before this thread here, posted on Aug, 18 2014. And made it clear on twitter and other places. You know there is a search feature on here right?

bigman88
This site really has to do dig deepr than this, these guys do not live in Ferguson,

Agent provocateur in Ferguson

You're welcome!
And before you tell others to do more research.. ahem.. *clears throat* Take a look around, we dig deep here my friend.

We are very aware of Agent provocateurs! Hope to see you over in that thread at some point.

They are a proved and used tactic over the ages. And I did put into context with those pictures, or did you just look at the pictures and assumed I was one sided on this issue?

Bigman88
These are government owned groups that are used for this purpose. More division, more chaos.

Indeed. But we covered this 3 days ago. No worries, its easy to over look these things.
Most of us here on ATS turn on CNN for chuckles, as most of us get our news from here and other social civil news. If you want any good streams, and live info, feel free to private mail me on here, I will set you up.

I do my best to make it clear, even in that post, I said. They where agent provocateurs, and do not speak for the community. Based out of different areas.
Apology accepted.

edit on 23214252485 by zysin5 because: Final edit.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It is the Revolutionary Communist Party that is instigating unrest in Ferguson, MO. Here is a link for the scum.
revcom.us...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Yep that one too. While Mikeultra and I might not see eye to eye on here all the time.
But we have some things we can agree on. And when 2 people that have debated in the past come together on 1 thing, you can hedge your bets there is something to it! Being Agent provocateurs as the topic here.

He did help me with some other information for the other side of this story. Based on facts, not hearsay! Pictures and proof.
Which I am happy to have in my threads. It gives a well rounded feel to my thread, and does not make it feel bias, or one sided.

I like to cover all accounts, all sides to this story.
Now its your turn Bigman88 to make up your mind, and decide what you want to take as truth.

LOL Mikeultra and I typing a reply to you at the same time! That is how the human hive mind works.
edit on 23214183185 by zysin5 because: Final edit.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

The assault rifle is pointless. That cop knows he can't pull the trigger, no matter what. He better just stand there and burn before he shoots anyone. He might as well be carrying a crayon. He's a sitting duck.

And that reporter should have understood the man's concern and found some other way to get his headline.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eboli

Thank you for your input.
As I have stated. Everyone is welcome to their thoughts on the matter.

I might not agree with you.

I think if he had a crayon, this would not have spun out of control as it did.
Did you read the whole thread?
Or just post before reading? Feels like you did a knee jerk post, before reading the context of this thread.

Fear is a topic here, and we where talking about what happens when fear comes to manifest into a society.
This is what you get.
Other emotions mixed into fear, but over all, The cop was in fear, the people where in fear. Fear all around leads to nothing good.
Our government has been pushing FEAR, for over a decade now.

Its been made manifest, and now bites people in the ass.
The cop was out of line, and action was taken. Please take the time to read the whole thread, if you care to get a feel for what our thoughts are on the matter.
Hence taking your thoughts into account, I thank you for your time, and stopping in.
edit on 23214082885 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zysin5
a reply to: Mikeultra

That is how the human hive mind works.

I am enjoying your thread here, would like to applaud you for your unbiased ability to include all submitted information. Most threads attack sources of anything not agreeing with the thread authors narrow views around here, and when that is not enough they attack the persons posting.

So when I type this, don't think of it as a personal attack.
The main premise of this whole Ferguson affair is individual rights, individual freedoms.
Were the dead mans rights violated?
Were the people who want to protest, their individual rights violated?
Now here is the part about the quote I made, what is a human hive mind? What does this imaginary non-existant thing have to do with individual rights?
How can one hold a pseudo philosophy like that and rail for individual rights? This modern terminology is so disconnected from reality that the war for your rights is already lost if this garbage is instilled into the minds of the younger generations.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What I mean by the human hive mind, is this. We are all just vibrations at the base root, our minds decode this information.
Vibrations on a frequency level that vibrates with others. Some like minds, other unlike minds. But the over all hive mind is our empathic connection to each other. A link if you will. A connection between all people on this planet. (and the universe if you want to go that far.)

Have you ever had someone say something, and you where like.. I was just thinking that!
Or vise versa. Like lots of people feeling the same way.. A good example would be 911. We all cried, and shared a DEEP connection. It woke many people up to what is going on today.

That is pretty much all I mean by that statement.
I grew up in the days before cell phones and internet. By the time I hit about 17, internet came out.. And opened up a whole new world to us all.
The younger generation, will never know what it was like before the days of the internet. When all we had where books, and MSM to fill our heads.
Just like when I was young.. I would never know what it was like in the days of Radio.
A cycle if you will. But this is going to far off topic. Feel free to private mail me for more details.

Thanks for reading the whole thread, and getting that feel that I was trying to promote.
Just the facts, and a non bias account of things going on.
To many things are slanted or skewed to benefit the agenda of one side or the other.
I try my best to steer clear of that, but still want to do my part in this, and do what is right.
Yet sometimes what is right is a point of view.
Same with "truth" It really is just a point of view.
Unless we are talking about standing in front of a bus going 65mph. It will hurt you!!! That is basic common sense truth.. And still have people to debate me on that.

Thanks for your input here

edit on 23214511285 by zysin5 because: Edit1

edit on 23214391485 by zysin5 because: Edit 2

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You have me laughing form my own hastiness with this one.

I feel like a dummy.

Thanks for that.

I guess it's because i saw no mention of the communists/fake black panther's tossing the Molotov's in that post.

Also because too many on this site repeat that they are all destroying there own neighborhood, and are all animals,and the cops with thier heavy gear, like this round headed, scared durpface with his ACOG scoped AR-15, and the sniper-asshole mounted tank trucks, are needed for said animals.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I tried to read the thread it was just too long winded.
And I realize you were talking about fear, that's why I said he felt like a sitting duck.

The fear and the disrespect he felt from this reporter caused him to say a curse word.
I think "Kill" is a curse word.
edit on 21-8-2014 by eboli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It sounds like communist manifesto chicanery with a new age coat of paint.

Hive mind/collective social philosophy always clashes with individual rights head on.

So is the officer brandishing the rifle at the collective or the individuals?

The Free Press has rights, but who likes the Free Press anyways, after all its just the MSM spewing lies, and he only waived his gun at them. The Free Press is protected under the Constitution specifically, yet it is maligned on a daily basis in pop culture and alternative culture, to the point where people don't care about the Free Press' rights. Same with individual rights, the "hive" is being promoted everywhere, in social media by google, facebook, twitter etc, when at the same time individual rights are maligned. Nowhere in the Constitution is a hive given rights, individuals are given rights to vote. All of this is an attack on the Constitution yet nobody is hardly aware. Maybe the officer saw a hive and not individuals? Isn't that what society is teaching? Are hives scary now? They should be.

This is not a staged event, it is an event that many different prepared stages in waiting has been deployed to.
New Black Panthers
Communists
LEO's with new toys and tactics
MSM
Justice Department

It's a circus and if you want to protest in your town, your town could be picked for the next one. I guarantee no city council wants this in their town. So the whole fiasco suppresses the right to peacefully assemble. Which is another individual right, not a hive right.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Its all good Bigman88, we have all done it from time to time!

I just like to keep things from serving agenda's. Just the facts, as they came out.

a reply to: TinfoilTP

So is the officer brandishing the rifle at the collective or the individuals?

He was pointing a gun at the news reporter.
When I said hive mind. I just meant, dude that posted the same time as me, was reading my mind, or was I reading his.
That is all, nothing more into it, other than saying people read each others minds sometimes. We posted at the same time.

That question you asked, you will have to ask yourself, and come to your own answers Tinfoil. I can not answer that for you. Kind of one of those personal truths. Not something I can inject upon others.

edit on 23214414285 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
That officer should be fired on the spot tbh. You do not point a weapon at something you do not intend to bring down. Doing this in the middle of a civilian crowd with seemingly no major threat to him... Well that's just unforgivable. He could have easily put the rifle down and just told them to keep their distance.

Then when he says he's going to kill the filmer... Isnt that technically a crime? Threatening to kill someone with the use of a deadly weapon (while pointing said deadly weapon at him no less)? This video would easily hold up in court from what I can tell. Well, assuming the state they are in has such laws. I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This officers name is Ray Albers.
Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents

A police officer has resigned after pointing a rifle at protesters during racially charged demonstrations in Ferguson, Missouri, and another has been fired for inappropriate social media posts stemming from the two weeks of civil unrest, officials said on Friday. Violent protests erupted in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson after white police officer Darren Wilson shot and killed black 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9, drawing global attention to the state of race relations in the United States.

There was also Chief Aaron Jimenez said Albers, A man who worked for 20-yea of the force, submitted his resignation on Thursday after the municipality's Police Board of Commissioners recommended that he resign due to the incident in Ferguson and three Strikes and your out type deal.

Pappert, who was with the city's police department since 2008, wrote on his Facebook page that he thought protesters should be "put down like rabid dogs," according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper. He also said protesters were "a burden on society and a blight on the community," the paper reported. The city launched an internal investigation after officials learned of the posts, Christensen said. "This officer's comments and views that were expressed in the posts are absolutely not the views or opinions of the Glendale police department or the City of Glendale," Christensen said.

Who watches the Watchers. We seem to have a big game changer here. They are starting to slowly wake to this issue. That the police need police of their own. They are called the People, you and myself, along with POV cams.
This not only protects us. But also protects the officers.

Ive never been arrested in my life, I have never even had a speeding ticket. Yet every time a cop get behind me while driving, I HATE that feeling. Not even doing anything wrong, I never know if that cop is going to pull me over and have a bad day on me. I am sure we have all felt that way before. Even if not doing anything wrong.
Cops just have this aura about them, that creates fear IMO. They hold our lives in their very hands. They have the power to CRUSH our lives, that sure is A lot of power for any human being to have. That power must come with restrictions and some over sites.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join