It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Subliminal Messages in Film

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
So a little bit of real research destroys another silly conspiracy theory!

Your research did nothing to explain why a radio is called September 11th.

Why is the red dial between the 9 and 11 directly under the September 11th title? If Gremlins 2 was never
made, i might let this go. But instead, they release a second movie about Gremlins attacking the "Clamp Trade Center"
with more 9/11 numbers popping up. Clamp Trade Center being an obvious parody of the World Trade Center.

-screenshot Gremlins 2
edit on 19-8-2014 by revolution2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: revolution2016

The radio is NOT called September 11 - you really like making crap up, don't you!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: revolution2016

originally posted by: hellobruce
So a little bit of real research destroys another silly conspiracy theory!

It's because it was the eleventh in the Sapphire line of radios.

Sapphire Radios

There is no conspiracy for this case. Just a coincidence.

I used to be into the "elites broadcast their agenda in film" (oh and on money) conspiracies too. But the more I researched, the more I found them to be coincidence. At least in most cases. According to the CTs the elite believe they have to tell us what they are going to do as a heads up. In this way they don't have to feel guilty about anything because we were warned, and by doing nothing about it give consent. I would love to see what secret manual or doctrine they have that says this. If you start analyzing every little thing in a movie you can come up with all sorts of things. These days I notice, when any event happens, or any celeb dies, etc. the "obvious" conclusion a lot of truthers come to is, the Illuminati. That works in the elite favor. Now you've got the whole lot of conspiracy theorists that much harder for people to take any of them seriously. I don't fault you for researching this stuff, and exploring it. Certainly, some things can seem beyond coincidence. Keep searching for the truth, and don't let people who disagree with your findings harden your belief in them. Consider what they have to say. Think about the steps needed to get to some of these conclusions. Lots of jumping through hoops to make things fit often enough. Sit back and ask yourself what purpose would an intent to place the numbers 9/11 in movies have? What about all the movies without 9s and 11s? Are there more with those numbers or without? Thanks for reading.

If I may suggest a fruitful area of research: The Rothschild Family

I do believe there is a multifaceted global conspiracy, for the record.

edit on 19-8-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: format

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Information is released for all to see. The choice is up to us whether or not to be aware of it or utilize it properly.

S + F

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Oh yay!! Numerology.
Throw out rules and logic then just manipulate numbers until it fits the story.

I never said that numerology is logical in the first place, but it was laid down and the word order = 6.
What can I tell you, is that some believe in numerology THAT MUCH that they will use it when they can.

I didn't manipulate anything, I didn't make the rules and the logic of numerology is subjective.

I can't even believe you are trying to insult me like if you are wining an argument or something.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

And movies and videos these days especially have intentional symbolism in there because it gets people talking. It's good promotion. Producers and directors are very aware of fads and trends. Conspiracy theories are hot right now. Weird Al parodies it with his new song Foil.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Haters gonna hate!

hahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I love reading about this type of thing but these are pretty weak examples.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: revolution2016

9/11 is referenced in a few films.
Terminator 2, Rugrats in Paris, Enemy of the state, The matrix, Trading places, Gremlins 2. There are more, check YouTube for compilation vids on references.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Na bro you're wrong. In this case with the radio, it fits very well. Hidden in plain sight.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Order 66 is not subliminal at all.

Any Christian who has read revelations more than once will notice the attempt to infer the numbers meanings.

Also:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Information is released for all to see. The choice is up to us whether or not to be aware of it or utilize it properly.

S + F

So what are the next catastrophes "they" have planned? Or do we have to wait until afterwords and find something to fit in with the dates and events?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The OP in this thread is way off the mark IMO. There are many people that create many situations, works, etc, that there are BOUND to be coincidental similarities between them. That's not to say some are not deliberate, and even when they are deliberate its not always sinister. (like the world being clamped outside Clamp towers for example - it is a parody after all)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Personally, I think these kinds of things are proof of the order of the universe. There are so many synchronicities in everyday life that it can't be coincidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
The OP in this thread is way off the mark IMO. There are many people that create many situations, works, etc, that there are BOUND to be coincidental similarities between them. That's not to say some are not deliberate, and even when they are deliberate its not always sinister. (like the world being clamped outside Clamp towers for example - it is a parody after all)

Seriously… that many coincidences in 1 movie?

OP, I have one more thing to add to the Gremlins 2 theory:

- Originally Gremlins were a pestilent creature that pilots during the 2nd world war would blame for when the planes failed mechanically…………..

So:

- The tower reference
- The 9 11 reference
- The cameo reporter from the movie being on the ground during the 9 11 incident
- and the premise of "Gremlins", which by original thought were actually plane terrorists.

That's 4 coincidences in 1 movie. Pretty damn cute…

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

This is kind of shocking, these are not coincidences my friends.
Not sure if this falls in movie subliminals.
edit on 20-8-2014 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

That is exactly it, the performing arts have always been closely associated with social and political commentary. The imagery of Star Wars is typically intentional, not because of a sinister agenda but because George Lucas understood good story telling and as a result consistently used archetypical themes in the work. That is what makes it a timeless tale that will resonate through the generations.

Gremlins and Gremlins 2, are part and parcel of social commentary made in a time when excessive consumerism and emerging technological achievement was becoming the order of the day. A type of Frankenstein tale of it's time. Besides really what kind of sense would it make to tell the world your sinister plan at least a decade ahead of time? Let alone the sheer amount of people involved in the decision making process to get that radio on the screen. It probably went more along the lines of "Hey we need a VW Beetle" and not "I need a VW Beetle with this specific radio in it so I can disguise telling the world my nefarious plans."

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: revolution2016

S&F'd
this topic could go on for ages...
it's all SATANIC imho

there's interesting links with lucas, ILM & Jordan maxwell (among others)
ditto seth rogan 'chatting' w/ lucas pre-2012 then making his own little 'disaster' movie

i think ultimately they all reference the same thing & seem to enjoy sharing it with us

there's a LOT more to glean from the twin-towers references (two made one)
in the movie-analysis of back to the future
(also view 'the dark crystal' (jim henson?) for more on the two made one)
edit on 20-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: ..and the trail begins

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

(skull & bone)
iirc, there's a scene in the recent batman movie where a skybox of elite is destroyed at a football game?
the number was on their skybox
(more 'subtle' messaging)
an extension of the 'Ben Fulford' (and other) disinfo
the elites are (supposedly) being taken down

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've seen most of this before and it isn't no coincidence. Too many references to 911 for it to be a fluke. Hollywood higher-ups knew that 911 was a planned day. I have no doubts about it. Look at The Simpsons 911 reference too, OP.

911 was a plan by a small group. Members were in all walks of life and had to brag about their foreknowledge in one way or another. The dancing Israelis on 911 opened a lot of eyes. How did they know to be filming at that precise day and time?

<< 1    3 >>

join