It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Who Urinated On Taliban in Video Found Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Being urinated on is no where near as bad as having the male member cut of and stuffed into the owners mouth, Vietnam, dead marines, Vietnam war.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

we do cruel things to each other, sometimes I think the only thing that really seperates us from animals is that we don't eat each other (normally/yet) using camel jockey isn't a term I would use though.

I forgot how politically correct people get when referring to Muslims, and how anything at all is considered racist. It was meant as the same as calling Americans a Yankee, or a Canadian a Canuck.. No body minds that and no one has ever called it racist, (because it isn't), but if you mention a nickname of any kind about certain people or Muslims, then I guess people abuse their mod powers and issue warnings, but only when they know that my political opinions differs from their own, like the guy that did that to me, does. He's targeted me before.

The enemy are skilled fighters that have a level of toughness that can only be obtained through battle hardening and dealing with the every day rigors of trekking the harsh environment and tempo of battle. Although their acts seem cowardly it is an effective proven battle tactic and they also seem to have a strong logistical support in terms of re armament and aid. The enemy is not to be taken lightly respect thy enemy everyday there is a fighter training to kill you and they are training hard. The citizens of that country are innocent and most of them don't even deal with camels, using the term camel jockey is racist but is also used to make the enemy seem weaker or lower then you or I which is not the case and to label a whole demographic as camel jockeys is reckless and irresponsible at best. I feel for the innocent people in the countries affected by this war whilst at the same time do not take the enemy lightly that camel jockey may have paid a little more attention at the rifle range then I and pluck me before I pluck him, you never know.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: skalla

Lol, everything you said to me doesn't reflect on me, nor is any of it accurate as to what my views are. And you mentioned that I was baiting? look in the mirror lately?
My main point earlier was how Islamic folks are currently murdering everyone and anyone they oppose, (They oppose anyone and almost everyone not like them)
Starting with women and children first. (Hey that is a religion to be proud of! (If you are a pal of satan' that is).

They enjoy putting those they have cut the heads off of on pikes, or just holding up the head and smiling in front of the video camera like that young recruit the other day. That is NOT a religion, it is only a CULT

You also claim Islam, Muslims are a religion? lol..
After shattering the myth of argumentum ad numerum, let us put Islam under scrutiny and see whether it is a religion or a cult.

The following is a description of what cult is:
1.A cult is a religious group with extreme beliefs and practices - beliefs that are often contrary to science and logic but they are believed as "obvious" truth by the cult members.
2.The members of cults often isolate themselves from friends, family and society and use deceptive and unethical recruiting techniques
3.Use manipulative methods to control the minds of followers
4.Venerate a human leader or leaders
5.Recruiting work is performed by all of the members
6.People are not allowed to criticize the leader, the doctrine, or the organization, or read information that is critical of the cult.
7.Members are trained to reject and disbelieve criticism of the cult as lies from Satan.
8.Members spy on one another and report improper activities or comments to leaders.
9.Members are taught to suppress anything which might reflect negatively to outsiders about the cult.
10.The doctrine is absolutist and the ideology is internalized as "the Truth."
11.Members are told to avoid contact with ex-members or critics, even their relatives.
12.Members are instilled with a deep fear about ever leaving the organization, and anyone who does depart is of the devil and sometimes severely punished.
13.Members are emotional controlled and warned of being caught and punished.
14.Disciplinary action is administered by group leaders, which may involve excommunication for such things as questioning organization policy or doctrine.
15.People are encouraged to sacrifice education, career and family interests to server the interests of the cult.
16.Advocate socializing only with other members in the organization and avoiding outsiders.
17.The belief in apocalypse and Dooms Day.

But don't let facts get in your way of defending these murderers of women and children.

I've been happy to admit to admit what i have done hence my statement to that effect in my previous post.

You seem to confuse Islamic people as a whole with IS while many Islamic people have been brutalised and murdered by them. IS does indeed qualify as a cult under your list, but not Islam; learn to separate the two if you can manage it. Islamic people are fighting IS right now with as much resolve, courage and risk as any others and their lives are on the line. They could be tortured to death as could their families and yet you label them all as vermin.

You also targeted your hate at Sikhs - do you pass someone with a turban and wish them dead and label them as vermin too? Perhaps you should learn a little about Sikh culture and history, it would be a real eye opener for you.

I can take responsibility for my posts and the stances i take, not back pedal and edit after the fact if ignorance has been shown as was so clearly the case with your own statement... And then moaning that someone targeted you when they simply corrected your misdirected hate. Good people died in similar circumstances.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

there are many rifles in regular citizens homes in Iraq, the problem is, is that the people find it conflicting to use them on IS because of Islam, ironic isn't it? That is my opinion after serving in that country multiple times. I respect your above post well said sir.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Thank you, the Islamic world as a whole has been placed at a real crossroads by IS. Despite the horrific suffering and death they have caused it may perversely produce a change that the survivors and the world at large will benefit from.

I don't personally feel that IS as an overt military force will last that much longer, with US air power behind the Kurds and others i expect IS will face defeat in the field and then melt into the populace and become a guerilla threat and then, well who knows. The Islamic world as a whole though may eventually feel that they can show their disgust openly at IS and extremism at a whole, giving us all something to build on.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

They are perversely motivated and well armed and funded, its anyone's guess really. Only time and strategic air strikes and effective ground combat will tell,
"those who say the pen is mightier then the sword has never encountered machine gun fire"
edit on 20-8-2014 by Brotherman because: terbel spelin

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
May he rest in peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

is that Halls of Montezuma? I'm neither american or a marine (UK forces) but I hope he didn't die a lonesome man and I hope he finds peace regardless of what caused his end.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yes it is the Marine Corps Hymn, when I was a young recruit in US Depot Parris Island South Carolina undergoing basic training every Marine to be would sing the Marine Hymn before hitting the rack, Its something we all have in common and is very fitting for the death of a fallen Marine.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yes it is the Marine Corps Hymn, when I was a young recruit in US Depot Parris Island South Carolina undergoing basic training every Marine to be would sing the Marine Hymn before hitting the rack, Its something we all have in common and is very fitting for the death of a fallen Marine.

worked alongside some of you a couple of times. Good bunch of blokes.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Likewise, did some time with Aussie SAS and British Royal Marines it was good to meet the Allies

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join