It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Sign Seen Behind CNN’s Jake Tapper During Ferguson Protests

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
TheBlaze

A sign that read “ISIS here” was spotted Monday night behind a CNN host during live coverage of the unrest which has gripped a Missouri suburb following the shooting of an unarmed black 18-year-old.

Images of the sign behind CNN’s Jake Tapper made their way on to Twitter, showing an unidentified individual displaying the message during protests in Ferguson, Missouri.

Don't know how accurate this is, maybe a hoax. . . looking for video feed now.
Are you scared yet? (deep bitter sarcasm)

Is it me or are you all getting numb to this BS also?
Hope this isn't some elaborate hoax, the video of a screen has me worried. . .
edit on 8/19/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not surprised after hearing the claims of the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam running the show there. And no.....not scared. ISIS could do nothing but one shot terrorist attacks in the US. They can't amass and roll through the US beheading people. It would be a bit obvious if a few hundred plane loads of real ISIS hardened killers came in town. They would be dealt with very swiftly.....
edit on 8/19/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Looks like it says ISIS hero

My bad only on the still it does

Think this should be taken as a piss take tho
edit on 19 8 2014 by Thefarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

I think it is just a person that decided to make a very poor tasted sign.
Or maybe it was meant to be stab at the popo calling them ISIS, but who knows.
Don't think we need to be scared about it

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I read ''ISIS here''.

1. It's ISIS

2. False flag supported by CCN

3. A troll

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
its a protester saying the police are like ISIS killing innocent people thats all

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pez1975
its a protester saying the police are like ISIS killing innocent people thats all

You gather that from a couple of words?

You've got skillz.....

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

originally posted by: pez1975

You gather that from a couple of words?

You've got skillz.....

Mad skillz.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Maybe they where stoned and meant "KISS is here"? Could it also be that ISIS is former "al-CIA-da" and ISIS means "it IS what it IS"?
Just trying to have some fun here just like some stupid people with that dumb sign apparently at the wrong protest.
edit on 8/19/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
the video feed is legit. no way that was edited it that smooth. the individual appears to have a shemagh/keffiyeh on as well, not exactly standard issue ferguson attire..

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

This just goes to show everyone the reality of the situation, if this is not a hoax.

If you were the cameraman would you not say something?
Ethics, morality, professionalism come to mind now. . .

All the cameraman had to do was say, turn around and look at the terrorist Jake, there is your exclusive! But nothing was said, nothing was done and again the media has used us as tools.

a reply to: loam

Thank you loam, in advance. . .

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This just came in also, from Gawker:

ISIS Beheads American Journalist James Foley in Video Message to U.S.

ISIS militants released gruesome video footage this afternoon of the beheading of American photojournalist James Wright Foley as a message to the U.S. to stop intervening in Iraq. Foley, a freelancer who contributed to the Global Post, was first captured in Libya in 2012, released, and then kidnapped again around Thanksgiving 2012 by unidentified gunmen in Syria. He was 39 years old.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
wtf?

edit on 19-8-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This does not surprise me at all, lets see here we know that they have used social media to orchestrate revolutions in various other countries, it is relatively safe to assume that various intelligence agencies needed a new group to play the role of the boogie man, in comes ISIS who they have been training in Syria for 4 years.

So now they link ISIS to Ferguson protestors, really!! This is ludicrous on so many levels, someone above mentioned hearing that the New Black Panther party and ISIS are running the show in Ferguson, this is the height of absurdity. I am sure the NBP is there, however to link them to ISIS is over the top in my book. People are to be expected to stand against the militarized police force, now we are seeing the MSM try to make a connection to ISIS.

As I have already stated this does not surprise me at all, this is PSYOP 101, hopefully we get some serious disclosure soon, for the stage is set for many, many different plans to come together.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmTuesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I agree with you wholeheartedly and yes, it is real. I viewed it live. The guy in the silly black hat was telling the reporter that he was a retired St. Louis cop of ten years and how wrong the police are and blah....blah....blah.

But yeah, it was real. When I saw that stupid sign that reads "ISIS HERE", I was like WTF, this guy is a complete idiot...lol.

edit on 8/19/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

I'm sorry I can't believe it was coincidence that this story came out and minutes later the beheading story broke.
It's all control, it's all distraction through fear and questioning.

It's all next level BS!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

It is fascinating is it not, we are living at the end of a centuries worth of TPTB applying the original principles espoused in the late 1920's by Edward Bernays, in his infamous book Propaganda. I have begun reading this book and it is shocking to say the least.

It is an interesting vantage point here in 2014 to see what level the have taken it all to, the MSM is one of the best ways to gain clear insight as to how they operate. This being a prime example, really a sign held up with ISIS here on it really!?!? Meanwhile I have seen no outlet mention the use of LRAD on innocent people in ferguson. This needs to be some of the main focus!!

As far as ISIS goes, if people have not learned the lesson from ALCIADA, I really have nothing to say, it is as clear as anything could be. Our government has actively armed and supported ISIS, they just used the kind method of saying "moderate rebels"

I think I like the whole next level BS, I am enjoying that!! NLBS all over the place
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
slowly but surely they are sneaking across the border

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
'How is democracy treating you guys?' ISIS militants take to social media to encourage Ferguson protesters to embrace Islamic extremism

'nough said.

At this point nothing would surprise me, they are here, I would bet on it.
edit on 083131p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join