It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown may have paid for cigars, the storeowners never called 911.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
It was easy, I read the o as an a! Only vs. any made it opposite meaning. It was late and my eyes were tired. I'm so used to you being wrong, it fit the pattern, lol.

So used to thinking im wrong, but you are biased so it comes natural. Narcissist is what you are my friend.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I am not being willfully ignorant. You guys are so extremely biased that the middle ground I am taking looks like it opposes your opinions. I suggest re reading the OP to this thread every time you decided to comment in it.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
Becauase the autopaies were orseres quickly and funeral preps hasnt been made whoch ia whem they would waah the body. It qpuld be conaidered tampering with evidence.

Huh? What the hell does that gibberish mean?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm sure you're not! It's obviously natural for you. Martin Luther King said to not judge a man by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character. That's how I'm looking at Mike Brown. The strong arm robbery, smoking blunts, rapping about guns, hoes, bitches, fat butts, gangs, money, stealing, hogging the roadway, assaulting a police officer, etc...
soundcloud.com...

He was a bad man. Karma always comes back. Always! It may take a while or sometimes it's instant. You're the one who seems biased to take sides with criminals. I'm also a narcissist too, lol?

edit on 24-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I guess the knife in his hand was fake. His father should have told him not to bring a knife to a gun fight. Darwin is pleased.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join