It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you experienced thought sychronisation here on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Rod! Did Ya click the link that Kanga posted?
That posting coincidal (I just made up a word! LOL!)
is proof right there of wide spread synchronicity!!!
Kool to see it, and better yet is that it is proof/posted for all time
in this Forum!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

HEY I FOUND IT!!!! That Is Totally Trippy!!! WOw, Backs up this thread just perfectly!!!
The first time I right clicked the link, to open it in another tab, and it was all wonky......
This time I left clicked right on the link and it worked just fine.... Very odd, eh?

Whew! I thought I might have been going crazy.
It is odd indeed. Maybe TPTB did not want you to see the pictures...

What was really funny about it, was that I found that picture months ago and thought about posting it several times but didn't. As soon as I decided to use it, so did someone else!! So it wasn't like I had just found it. I had stashed it away for at least 3 months before I used it.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Wow,that's crazy right?!??!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'll take that as a pat on the back as I was one of the synchronicitees.
( Hey I made up another word! LOL!!!)
edit on 19-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Rod I have something I wanted to post on that thread we were on yesterday, but I don't remember the title!!??
Later, Syx. ( Ifound it) Duh!!! LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Trippy...the table my computer sits on has been drawn all over with markers. For some reason my drunk friends think it's okay to draw on my tables and walls. That very image and phrase is drawn on it. I wonder if it was put there at 3:04.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I've woken up in complete panic many times and then gotten a text a close.friend was having a crisis.

There are many things people usually brush off that shouldn't be. I don't usually experience this unless its someone I'm close to though.

You must be very open to experience this online.

ETS :My family even calls each other to see who else wakes up with a bloody nose. There are multiple ways of connecting.
edit on 19-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Rod! Did Ya click the link that Kanga posted?
That posting coincidal (I just made up a word! LOL!)
is proof right there of wide spread synchronicity!!!
Kool to see it, and better yet is that it is proof/posted for all time
in this Forum!!!

I did indeed...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yep, happens to me once and a while.
Last night in chat while listening to you on the show it started to happen.

Another member and I post posted duuuuuude at the same time, right down to the number of u's in it...lol

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I always try to mind link.. sometimes mind war, it's a big part of my charm, Farseer that I am.. I am also an asshole.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Yep, happens to me once and a while.
Last night in chat while listening to you on the show it started to happen.

Another member and I post posted duuuuuude at the same time, right down to the number of u's in it...lol

Cripes, I would have loved to have been on chat last night but it was way past my bedtime...

I wondered why I woke up this morning with itchy ears

Just put amm the umming and erming down to nerves...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It usually happens to me and many others when were watching Liverpool. And someone misses an easy chance at goal...Ohhhh You F@@@@@ B@@@@@ Lol.....Ps hope ya doing well

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have, but very seldom, I think of it as spiritual and metaphysical.
edit on 103131p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDoctor46
It usually happens to me and many others when were watching Liverpool. And someone misses an easy chance at goal...Ohhhh You F@@@@@ B@@@@@ Lol.....Ps hope ya doing well

I was going to post exactly the same thing but put Leeds instead of Liverpool... Strange.....

Not to bad mate... and yourself?

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Not bad mate. Just in Glasgow. Been on a bit of a road trip this week starting at the Lake District. Just thought i would jump on see if any familiar faces are knocking about. On a serious note. I went to the Science museum here this morning. And there were a few things to do that are similar to what you are on about in this thread. All very interesting. Gives you choices on a control panel and at the end gives you a percentage and total of the people that made the same choices as yourself at the same time. Does not tell you why though!....Guess that's the hard part!!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This happens so much with a friend of mine and I that I am convinced it is a real phenomenon. It's like our brains are on the same frequency or something.

Just the other day we were, for some reason, talking about how something as heavy as an aircraft carrier can float on water. In the middle of this conversation we look up and there is an aircraft carrier on TV. Pretty random, but this kind of thing happens all the time to the point it just doesn't surprise us anymore.

I am wondering if this has anything to do with "scalar waves". There is a theory that a portion of our brainwaves are scalar which means they travel out of our 3rd dimension, possibly on the quantum level, and somehow interact with a sort of "cosmic consciousness" of all knowledge in the universe before returning back to us. They think this may be how telepathy could work. This could also explain Karma - what you put out there ends up coming back at you.

99 percent of all abductees report their abductors communicate with them telepathically. I also think this is a real phenomenon and perhaps related to synchronicity and scalar brainwaves. We have barley begun to understand this stuff and I think the next big development for our species will have to do with understanding/being able to control this phenomenon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join