It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Ferguson: What you're NOT being told

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Why not just claim that the overreach of the militarized FPD was due to the Watts Riots in '65?

Or maybe the Atlanta Race Riot of '06? (1906, that is ...)

Or maybe the Five Points Riot of 1835? (No, wait that was a bunch of white people.)

Wouldn't fit the narrative.

Or it's all the Progressive agenda ?

Lots of puppets and scapegoats involved.

Yeah, the "Progressive Agenda" is the bane of all human existence. Progressives shot Michael Brown like an animal in the street. Progressives rolled out tanks and military gear against civilian protesters in broad daylight.

Yes, the EEEvil "Progressives" *shakes fist at sky*

Someday you've got to get around to telling us what you think the "Progressive Agenda" really is, instead of always being so coy about it ... and I DEFY you to do it without mentioning Alinsky, LOL.
edit on 15Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:23:49 -050014p032014866 by Gryphon66 because: S

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I was being ironic.
Missouri is not the LA riots for that very reason.

*gets coat.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

dude the video was worse than the artists bias. Wow your so wrong you should hang your head in shame.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
No, progressives robbed a store and fought a cop. Threw a tiny little man to the ground for trying to keep from being robbed, punched a cop in the face and started off the whole commentary by lying and saying Brown was shot in the back.

Please continue to pick and choose what you say to try to force the truth to fit your agenda.

edit on 18-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Nope. According to MSM, the looters and rioters are "from somewhere else". They really think people are stupid.

Some of these troublemakers may be from other areas.

I remember watching live streams during the OWS riots and there were a couple rioters that really stuck out to me. Not just because of their actions, but the way they looked/dressed. And I believe I have seen one of them in Ferguson.

I have the recording of the Ferguson stream in which I saw the man, and now I am going through old OWS vids to find the guy. So I believe it's possible there are "professional rioters" in Ferguson.

a reply to: xuenchen

Do you really have to make everything about libs and progressives? The constant partisan rhetoric is getting old and insulting to the intelligence.

edit on 8/18/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oh god I didn't realise it was Malcolm X - apologies again.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Gryphon, those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it. Part of that history is what happens when redcoats are the iron hand of the tyrranical.

I do not support the Ferguson, PO, I do not support the militarization of police.

I also do not support dope smoking criminals having a petty reign of terror in the neighborhood.

This is another case of both sides being wrong.

So, you're going to segue from a fairly meaningless platitude ... into, er, "redcoats" ... into asserting that there are ONLY two sides in Ferguson, the over militarized police and the dope smoking criminals.

Forget the residents, forget the folks who have been under the heels of these fascist cops for years if not decades.

Don't you think that's just ... ludicrously simplistic, Abe? Us or them? Unless of course, you're implying that the majority of black Americans are dope-smoking criminals ... and I don't' think that's the case ... surely ...

Is it?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Using terms like "Dope Smoking" is an obvious result of your conservative programming.

Do you call alcohol `the demon drink" as well.

Forgot my wallet- taxi is waiting.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No, progressives robbed a store and fought a cop. Threw a tiny little man to the ground for trying to keep from being robbed, punched a cop in the face and started off the whole commentary by lying and saying Brown was shot in the back.

Please continue to pick and choose what you say to try to force the truth to fit your agenda.

So, you're asserting that Michael Brown and friend were Progressives? Or simply that all black Americans are?

Oh, by the way, there is conclusive forensic evidence now that there was no physical altercation between Brown and Wilson just a totally unnecessary splatter of bullets against an unarmed man ... you need up update your narrative. Forensic Report - New York Times

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Using terms like "Dope Smoking" is an obvious result of your conservative programming.

Do you call alcohol `the demon drink" as well.

Forgot my wallet- taxi is waiting.

Boy are you barking up the wrong tree, LOL.

Friend, read it again.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Let us protest the militarization of the police force but lets unattach it from Brown, wake the frak up!

You know why we can't win? Because the focus here has been usurped by the race baiters and lawyers.
Screw Brown he lived by the sword and died by it, forget him. Kelley Thomas was white and it didn't help him, put his picture on some of your protest signs too and maybe we can move forward against the real problem, citizens (illegally) patrolled by the military.

You don't get to form a military and call them police to skirt the law!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 Did you even read that link? here:[This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

He stressed that his information does not assign blame or justify the shooting.

“We need more information; for example, the police should be examining the automobile to see if there is gunshot residue in the police car,” he said.]
There is no such evidence, it is all inconclusive.

Please correct and update your above post as it is a complete untruth.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If we can't win because of the "race baiters" Abe ... look at your posts above! You ARE a race baiter.

You've found the enemy and people who believe as you do or at least as you post ... and brother you are it;

Look above at how ridiculously one-sided your narrative is! Dope-smoking criminals? REALLY?

Race-baiting isn't a one-sided affair. Claiming there are no racial tensions in Ferguson is absurd.

And as far as Brown "dying by the sword" when did jay-walking or stealing cigars or shoving someone out of your way become capital crimes???

No, nothing to see here.

And the LA Riots??? Let's bring in a horrible example of 20-year old violence and claim that the same thing is happening here.

Actually, it WAS, come to think of it.

Kelley Thomas was killed like a dog in the street the same way Michael Brown was.

edit on 15Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:47:51 -050014p032014866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I'll delete all untruths as soon as you do, Abe. Deal?

What's untrue. Did Dr. Michael Baden do an autopsy?

Was there any evidence found of a physical struggle in the police vehicle?

Was there evidence found of extreme needless violence done by a police officer to an American citizen?

Delete your own lies; I haven't told any.

More evidence for the "No Signs of Struggle" Finding by Dr. Baden:

Independent Autopsy finds No Signs of Struggle - The Wire

Independent Autopsy Finds No Signs of Struggle - The Murdoch Wall Street Journal

Independ ent Autopsy Finds No Signs of Struggle - Market Watch

... and about a 100 more ...

Take your pick.

You may apologize.

edit on 15Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:54:10 -050014p032014866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have interacted with you on other threads about this so i know you have read my posts, my point has always been, both sides are wrong.
He was a criminal, there is absolutely no doubt about it, we have it on video, pot was found in his bloodstream,(we all know what the cigars were for) so, dope smoking criminal is appropriate because that's what he was. I am not going to take up his mantle just because it fits my agenda of moving against militarized police, like so many bandwagon jumpers are.

Brown was a criminal and you can't have a criminal be the face of your anti police movement.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Oh, by the way, there is conclusive forensic evidence now that there was no physical altercation between Brown and Wilson_r=0]Forensic Report - New York Times[/url]

You posted this and it is a lie.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

edit on 15Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:58:11 -050014p032014866 by Gryphon66 because: Triple?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Oh, by the way, there is conclusive forensic evidence now that there was no physical altercation between Brown and Wilson_r=0]Forensic Report - New York Times[/url]

You posted this and it is a lie.

You're mistaken, Abe.

Independent Autopsy finds No Signs of Struggle - The Wire

Independent Autopsy Finds No Signs of Struggle - The Murdoch Wall Street Journal

Independ ent Autopsy Finds No Signs of Struggle - Market Watch

... and there are as many more as you care to find.
edit on 15Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:57:12 -050014p032014866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

edit on 15Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:56:33 -050014p032014866 by Gryphon66 because: Double

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 I already posted the Dr's direct quote above, he said no such thing. One more time:

This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

He stressed that his information does not assign blame or justify the shooting.

Continue reading the main story
“We need more information; for example, the police should be examining the automobile to see if there is gunshot residue in the police car,” he said.

edit on 18-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join