It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Ferguson: What you're NOT being told

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here's a screen-shot, from a friend who's on the front lines, in Ferguson. This is what's really going on!

The real problem is this, infiltration. SHILLS!!! People that are getting paid to start trouble. They can easily turn a peaceful protest, violent. Protesting, in this manner, doesn't work. The only way things are going to get better, is if "the people" start outting those, in positions of power; who have abused those positions. Gathering outside, singing Kumbaya isn't going to work. TPTB will do just enough, to satisfy the sheeple. Then, when the sheeple are satisfied, tptb will gather behind closed doors, and make new laws for the sheeple to abide by! Meanwhile.....

How many times, do we have to go through this same scenario, in order for us to understand what the agenda is? Look, if you kill someone, you should go through the legal procedures; whether you're a cop or not. Wearing a badge, doesn't justify killing someone; nor does it give you the right, to do so!

Planet Earth belongs to ALL OF US; not just a select few!!!!! Wake up people. See the game being run on you!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Nobody is paying the rioters to riot.The looting started on the first night, that's what drew police in force. Are people really so empty headed they've already forgotten the lessons we learned from the L.A. riots?

Remember the phrase "read 'em the riot act"?

Peaceful protest in daylight hours is great,letting it devolve into violence and theft when the sun goes down is not.

If the police went away at sundown and the town was burned to the ground you would be mad at them for that. You can't have it both ways.

ETA: When the looting and arson start at night is it still " rival gang members,black and white,young and old " holding hands while engaging in gleeful mayhem?
edit on 18-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Some people are anarchists and will exploit any circumstance to create chaos and personal gains.
Some people are authoritarians/Fascists and like the white/black, rich/poor oppression just the way it is.

One of these groups is rather large.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: abe fromanWho started the looting? People from the hood, or people that were paid to loot? Try to keep up with what's going on, in today's make-believe world. Everything is staged.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Noooo that can't be true that's not what all the msm channels are saying/ sarcasm

Good on all the peaceful protesters stand up for yourselves

Look out for the fella with dreads and the us flag tee on, people saying he was a provocateur

edit on 18 8 2014 by Thefarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
People from the hood. If you think otherwise you are certainly playing make believe all right.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlassInternet shills are the same way. That's why people should do their own investigating before deciding what's real and what's staged. I just have a hard time believing anything i see on the news. I don't watch tv, so i can just imagine all the brainwashing going on, via television. So, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if this is a staged event or not.

We truly are living in the days of deception.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
People from the hood. If you think otherwise you are certainly playing make believe all right.

How do you "know" I'm guessing, you believe everyone is a banger because they talk street? lol Oh, because they were looting "rims and tires"? lmfao Funny people, you guys/girls.

The only thing people, like yourself, are doing is buying a little more time, for your life. You will suffer the same consequences, when the rulers are finished with the "trash". You don't think they're gonna reward you, do you? You're not going to their underground bunkers. If that's what you believe. lmfao

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Some people are anarchists and will exploit any circumstance to create chaos and personal gains.
Some people are authoritarians/Fascists and like the white/black, rich/poor oppression just the way it is.

One of these groups is rather large.

Great descriptions of Progressives at work

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You don't need paid agitators to incite looting/violence during peacefull protets... Unfortunatly, there are a-holes in every walk of life... These meat-bags will use any excuse to destroy. It's simply a lack of respect for others... and themselves.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't think the real issue is shills. I think the issue is those that refuse to believe in them. If you even bring it up, there are those that want documented evidence or it didn't happen.

I believe that's another thing that making this situation worse.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ok, so the story you're trying to sell here is that on the first night, the rioters and looters weren't the residents of Ferguson but, a group of paid agitators brought in from the outside to stir things up and cast dispersion on the fine folks of the town.

Ludicrous.

Your tin foil hat is on waaaay to tight.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Oh no you are completely right it was business executives out there stealing rims,tires,and hair weaves,

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Ok, so the story you're trying to sell here is that on the first night, the rioters and looters weren't the residents of Ferguson but, a group of paid agitators brought in from the outside to stir things up and cast dispersion on the fine folks of the town.

Ludicrous.

Your tin foil hat is on waaaay to tight.
Beginning to see the picture, now. Perhaps you should wear a tinfoil hat. The frequencies from the television are skewing your vision. Try to keep up with in-times.

Oh, and you're trying to tell me, that story hasn't been told before???

Here i am, thinking ATS was about spreading truth, to wake people up?

Here's the thing, one minute you people cry about the injustice, by tptb. The next, you join forces with them. Make up your minds.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh no you are completely right it was business executives out there stealing rims,tires,and hair weaves,
Are you always so "stereotypical"? I'm surprised they didn't loot a KFC or Popeyes. lol When did the infiltration here, take place. One minute it's this, next minute it's that. You don't know what side you're on. Or, maybe you do.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No, the business execs are the people making money from automatic weapons and military gear. Try to keep up.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If 2000 people were rioting and looting and 5 people wanted to hold a peaceful protest in the middle of it- they do have the legal right to do so at whatever time of the day they choose.

Crimes occur all the time- just because a crime occurs near to you doesnt mean you are culpable for the actions of others.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Nobody is paying the rioters to riot.

No one knows the answer to that as of yet. Some where likely opportunists - most in fact. But the story is still unfolding and we have no idea what the impetus/motivation was for all of them..
edit on 8/18/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Nope. According to MSM, the looters and rioters are "from somewhere else". They really think people are stupid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join