It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Death Comes From Drinking Distilled Water vs 24 Doctors With The Courage To Tell The Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Dingo80
Try grinding up a rock into a very fine powder and now mix this into Pure Water, this is "Mineral Water" water that has flowed over rocks for a very long time.

These "Minerals" form Kidney Stones because the body can't use them.

The same minerals can be found in an Organic Form in the food we eat.

Our body does use them, stop lying. On one hand you say the body does not use them, then you say you can get them from food and we need them.

Which is it? Hard to keep lies straight.

Read the post again. Minerals in the Mineral water are "INORGANIC STONES. Minerals from vegetables are ORGANIC.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

As I stated above, many people live off rain water, and only rain water. This is the purest water on earth, no "Life Saving" minerals. Exactly the same as distilled Water.

They are dropping like flies.

Show me where Mercola said drinking only soft water will instantly kill you? He didn't. The fact is if you drink water without minerals you need to supplement what you lose.

What you are doing is using logical fallacies to advance your position because I proved the Dr. lied, and you can't attack my point so you simply go after something else.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Try grinding up a rock into a very fine powder and now mix this into Pure Water, this is "Mineral Water" water that has flowed over rocks for a very long time.

Our body does use them, stop lying. On one hand you say the body does not use them, then you say you can get them from food and we need them.

Which is it? Hard to keep lies straight.

Read the post again. Minerals in the Mineral water are "INORGANIC STONES. Minerals from vegetables are ORGANIC.

No, they are not. Do you consider calcium in milk to be inorganic and unable to be absorbed?

It's a LIE. Stop LYING. If you need to LIE to support your position it is probably wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Try to have an aquarium with using only distilled water pure water and no supplements, fish will die.

Quite possibly. But fish aren't land animals. Fish are subject to osmotic influences through their gills (which are continually exposed to water). That's why marine fish don't do well in fresh water, and vice versa.

Land animals don't really have that problem.

Not entirely true. Osmotic transfer of various elements, through semi permeable cell walls, relies on the balance of sodium and potassium.
Many people are diagnosed as having high blood pressure due to high sodium levels.
In many, if not most, cases it would be more accurate to diagnose them as having low potassium levels.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

As I stated above, many people live off rain water, and only rain water. This is the purest water on earth, no "Life Saving" minerals. Exactly the same as distilled Water.

They are dropping like flies.

What you are doing is using logical fallacies to advance your position because I proved the Dr. lied, and you can't attack my point so you simply go after something else.

You didn't prove anything, you only proved you have an opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

"No, they are not. Do you consider calcium in milk to be inorganic and unable to be absorbed?'

My God Really. A Cow is a "LIVING BEING" so it's produce is "ORGANIC".

Who told you that COWS MILK is INORGANIC? OMG.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Show me where Mercola said drinking only soft water will instantly kill you? He didn't. The fact is if you drink water without minerals you need to supplement what you lose.

So far no one supporting this nonsense has addressed my inquiry as to where these essential minerals go.

My previous question, page two of this thread:
But what happens to these essential minerals once they are 'stripped' from your body? If this was in fact taking place, wouldn't they just be re-absorbed as your digestive tract processes the water? Just curious...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

In many, if not most, cases it would be more accurate to diagnose them as having low potassium levels.
6 for one, half a dozen for the other. There needs to be a balance between the two. Drinking a whole hell of a lot of water can induce problems, but it wouldn't matter much if it was distilled or not.

But it's not really much like the situation a fish finds itself in. They don't drink water, they breathe it, so the concentration of water has a much greater effect.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

"No, they are not. Do you consider calcium in milk to be inorganic and unable to be absorbed?'

My God Really. A Cow is a "LIVING BEING" so it's produce is "ORGANIC".

Who told you that COWS MILK is INORGANIC? OMG.

.... No, it's not. Calcium is inorganic. Always. Every time. Every circumstance. That's basic biology.

In both cases Calcium is dissolved in a fluid and delivered to the body. Seriously if you want to remain ignorant do so.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

My opinion is that they aren't stripped out of your body, because they can be used. Only Inorganic Minerals with no useful purpose are taken out by Distilled Water.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex

So far no one supporting this nonsense has addressed my inquiry as to where these essential minerals go.

My previous question, page two of this thread:
But what happens to these essential minerals once they are 'stripped' from your body? If this was in fact taking place, wouldn't they just be re-absorbed as your digestive tract processes the water? Just curious...

It has nothing to do with where they go. It's like saying if you stop drinking milk you will need to supplement the calcium loss. It's not something going, it's something not coming in.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80
There are plenty of organic compounds that have nothing to do with life.
There are also plenty of inorganic compounds that have everything to do with life.

An organic compound is one which contains carbon. An inorganic compound does not.
Calcium is an element, not a compound. It cannot be organic, though it can be found in both organic and inorganic compounds.
Sodium is an element we can't live without, it is not organic. Sodium chloride (salt) is not organic.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8/17/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You are just spewing nonsense.

Minerals are INORGANIC

They do not magically become organic by passing through a plant. Where do you think the plants get them from? From the water, and the soil, it's the same exact stuff.

Do you even know what the word organic means in a chemistry context? You're post suggests you have no idea.

edit on 17-8-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I used to pay entirely too much money to only drink high Ph water. Brands would vary, I buy what's on sale. With a tighter Budget I buy it when I am feeling just ugh and it does wonders.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

a reply to: ChaosComplex

My opinion is that they aren't stripped out of your body, because they can be used. Only Inorganic Minerals with no useful purpose are taken out by Distilled Water.

I already proved that wrong. Keep lying.
Calcium, Sodium, and Magnesium. Inorganic, you die without them.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

There are plenty of organic compounds that have nothing to do with life.
There are also plenty of inorganic compounds that have everything to do with life.

An organic compound is one which contains carbon. An inorganic compound does not.
Calcium is an element, not a compound. It cannot be organic, though it can be found in both organic and inorganic compounds.
Sodium is an element we can't live without, it is not organic.

en.wikipedia.org...

Truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

But we don't get much of them from drinking water. Not enough to keep us alive.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

What is Rain Water?, it is Pure Distilled Water.

How is it possible to live off Rain Water, if they have no Minerals?

Many people drink rain water and only rain water.

edit on Sun25810201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

But we don't get much of them from drinking water. Not enough to keep us alive.

I agree. But it is part of the whole. Which is why I said over time it could shave some time off, unless you take some supplements.

It's part of a healthy diet. If you change that diet you will then need another source for what you are missing. It's only dangerous when you refuse to see you do lose something.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Many people drink rain water and only rain water.

They don't eat anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join