It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Do not resist or sell a ticket to a cop.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

Where are you from? A hillbilly town. All I said was to be civil tough guy.

Come with that lip in my town you won’t last long.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So...your advice is-

"when being abused, keep quite and it will be easier".

Hmmm...

I hope you never give advice to abuse victims outside this forum.

My advice to all reading this- "screw the OPs plea to remain silent under oppression or molestation. You are a human with born rights and integrity. Never remain silent in the face of abuse. And always find those who advise you to be silent to be either working for those abusing you, or to be beaten/broken victims".

I must wonder if you advise beaten wives to also keep silent and civil...just roll with the punches? tell everyone at church that you fell off the swing or banged your eye on the cabinet while washing dishes?

MM
edit on 17-8-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bladerunner44

All I said was it may be that the cop was insulted.

I also said under no circumstances would that justify what he did.

I'm not dealing with right or wrong

I'm dealing with life or death

Can you get with that?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: bladerunner44

All I said was it may be that the cop was insulted.

I also said under no circumstances would that justify what he did.

I'm not dealing with right or wrong

I'm dealing with life or death

Can you get with that?

I don't care if the power-hungry cop was insulted. Being a witness to police abuse (both personally and bystander), I can only find your advice in the OP to be misguided, cowardly and badly formed.

MM
edit on 17-8-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

No that isn't my advice.

My advice is practical and is to keep one from getting hurt IN REAL LIFE
Not in your ego

My advice is to NOT START SOMETHING. You would be suprised how many people sell tickets to cops. Do that to the wrong cop you could be in the headlines...
If the cop starts something on his own then one is subject to their own ability in such a given situation.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That's nonsense. People get killed with your egotistical attitude. Where I come from you can't carry a gun and have a gun fight with a cop.

With all due respect your ego is talking people with common sense don't think that way.
edit on 17-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No that isn't my advice.

My advice is practical and is to keep one from getting hurt IN REAL LIFE
Not in your ego

My advice is to NOT START SOMETHING. You would be suprised how many people sell tickets to cops. Do that to the wrong cop you could be in the headlines...
If the cop starts something on his own then one is subject to their own ability in such a given situation.

Of course one should never look for trouble by verbally attacking a police officer. Sadly, out of the hundreds of recent murders of civilians by police, your advice wouldn't have saved most of their lives.

Police are murdering civilians. Your advice is weak and comes halfassed at best. I mean no offense.

I simply picture you saying this nonsense to a rape victim and I start to question your logic and sensibilities.

The victim is not to be advised to remain cvil or silent.

The criminal is to be confronted and stopped.

I have stood up to many police and will never stop doing so.

MM

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That's nonsense. People get killed with your egotistical attitude. Where I come from you can't carry a gun and have a gun fight with a cop.

With all due respect your ego is talking people with common sense don't think that way.

So...we are now saying that the hundreds of murdered citizens are victims of their own ego?

I see...please, keep explaining.

MM

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Absolutely not, every incident has it's own story.

People listening to you will end up dead. Their ego intact but dead.

You see any cop who abuses me will see me another day when I have the advantage

Whereas you with all your pride and tough guy ego will end up in the morgue, your wife a widow and your kids crying at your funeral!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The OP raises a good point, one totally lost on nearly all of the posts so far due to his mention of the latest event in the arena of man vs. police. So ignore that and let us focus on his point.

I own a tiger, I never go into his pen naked with blood smeared all over my body. Why? He's just looking for a reason to eat me and he is way stronger, way more skilled then I and has no moral system comparable to mine.

The police are tigers looking for blood. They do not answer to you know matter who you are. Let that sink in, the police do not work for you, the are under no legal, moral or contractual obligation to help you in any way. They work for the system of suppression only and that system has established rules, policy and laws to help it suppress - and collect taxes.

The police desperately want you to produce the scent of blood so they can attack. I sincerely doubt the enter the locker room bragging about helping and old lady cross the street, or giving directions to a lost tourist. I know the brag about bashing a guys head in, or teaching that kid a lesson (the are the teachers you know).

The police cannot be reasoned with. The reason for this is simple, they have been taught "all people are guilty of something, find out what it is and arrest them or tax them" and "remember, it is kill or be killed as we are in a war." They don't like people, otherwise they would not be interested in being the oppressive arm of the suppression system. Too bright, too smart, too compassionate? The court has said you can be rejected as an officer if you are NOT willing to blow someone's head off.

Most importantly: To those who decided to teach a cop a lesson in the law, or human nature and so on. No person has EVER taught an officer a lesson. No officer has ever walked away from an encounter with a natural rights person and said, "gee you know what, I think we are going about this the wrong way." If they were to be open to this kind of thinking the are fired - look up a cop's experience with just such a think, I believe in Alabama.

The OP has stated something profound. You cannot win a war for your rights fighting the troops. The troops only enforce the policies that were designed to enforce the law. Let me say that again.

There are millions of words of law, all subject to interpretation and all are not known by any one person. The laws are vague, confusing and impossible for the average cop to understand - remember "too bright" are not accepted. As such the cops do not know the law, they know the POLICIES DESIGNED TO ENFORCE THE LAW ONLY. The do not know the constitution, natural human law, moral law, or anything else, the only know the policies designed to enforce those laws. Therefor, you will never make a point with them.

The are god, let them believe it, let them know they are Zeus, or Yahweh, or whatever. If you are going to fight them do it in court in some way. Sue their bond company - not the force.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Once your free of the cop if he did you wrong by all means go report him but while he or she has that power and those guns just be civil.

No see I know to much to even condone that miho.
The proper train of thought, in my view and that always worked for
me? Once you get away from them, be happy you did. Even if it's
ten or 20 years down the road. Be glad. It really is an achievement.

Also some are just hard headed and don't understand that experience
trumps their way of thinking seven fold. So let em spout off, they most
likely are doing so, from a comfort zone knowing full well they'll never be
in that position.

edit on Rpm81714v40201400000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

With all due respect, I don’t mean any harm but imo, your advice is naïve, and worst DANGEROUS.

Let me illustrate the dangerousness of your advice.

You must think you are either a real tough guy or a real witty person who can talk to a cop real tough. Good for you. But everybody isn’t like that.

You may be all of that…fine... and never will a cop lay his hands on you because you are real tough and smart.

But what about the little guy or the idiot who isn’t big and tough like you or as smart as you?

And he goes out because he listened to you and insults the wrong cop.

Remember he isn’t a tough like you: the same cop who might listen to you won’t feel the same about him because he’s small or stupid

And the cop breaks his neck or blows him away.

You see my point?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Mask may be drinking for all we know? People can see the solid advice
or they can't, you've done your part and carried yourself well.
SnF

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Your right…all I can do is deliver the message

Thanks for the reminder!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Firing on someone for mouthing off or jerking away is firing on someone for nothing.

Also, the way you describe is no way to life. You kinda sound like a cop.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm sure you know a joke when you see one? (Commitment]

And there are a few diverse ideas floating around in regards to respect.
I knew a gentlmen for a while, rode with the Diablos. But I remember him
saying many times," Respect is the same thing as fear ". But I think it is,
what it is. Subject to an untold amount of variables asserted at randomly
selected points in time. And I know how that reads, but it's bloody true.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Respect is the same thing as fear

I would agree that is how gangs act, but that is not how our cops should act.
I just don't like how much power a everyday cop carries and how easily they can exercise it for you 'mouthing off' to them.
I don't need to bow down to the cop to prevent him from taking advantage of that power.
And yes my response was meant to be joke as well

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It will never be about what you like.
It will always be about what you know.

edit on Rpm81714v28201400000017 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

What about what is right?
Is it right that a cop can almost change your life because you didn't show the respect he 'deserves'?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

What you say is true. Its only those that have never had much to do with the police that would speak their mind. What I found was that cops especially low brow ones have psychological requirements to act brutal. If you don't give them the reason "in their mind" then they usually won't treat you poorly. You can always come across a good one every now and then who will treat you as a human being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join