It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Many of the arguments here ageist the OP seem to be well practiced and rehearsed, makes one think

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Come on man the op brought no facts, and you figured out that where trying to hide the fact that muslims took over america?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Come on man the op brought no facts, and you figured out that where trying to hide the fact that muslims took over america?

Just saying its hard to believe ( but im ready if proven ) that since its happing in Britain that its not happing in the US and other contrys in Europe. I try to keep an open mind. But the way the OP is been treated seems very organized, Just saying
edit on 17-8-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: MysterX

Im againts sharia law, but im also againts people making threads like the op with no facts, thats a big no no in my books.

Happily we dont have sharia law yet, It for each of us to read the OP text and decide for ourselfs,that means we read your text as well. All that is needed is respect

For Sharia law to take place in America the Constitution itself would have to be changed. People tend to forget this when they are crying about it.

Parts of sharia are already part of British law,do you realy think people who want sharia law care about the Constition

This is America not Britain.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
All this is already happening in Europe, I need no other proof than that. I am just shocked of how easy was to take it over, and how people still refuse to see the patterns.
I do believe that the day will come, and rather sooner than later when we all will have to fight for our way of living and for our values, and it won't be an easy fight.
Only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat
If that day comes and I hope with all my heart it does not all reason will go out the window and it will be a blood bath

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: crayzeed

"Many of the arguments here ageist the OP seem to be well practiced and rehearsed, makes one think"

" makes one think " I am not baiting you but would you please elaborate on your above statement.

Thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dazbog
tried to edit my text but messed it up, dont have time now to explane, later

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: guohua

Back in March I think it was, a congressman held a fundraiser sponsored by a Muslim Brotherhood supporter whose organization, Egyptian Americans for Democracy and Human Rights, also held a anti-Semitic rally in New York the month before month.

by anti-semitic, are you referring to anit-Israel? because there is a BIG difference.

Well if you'd taken the time to click and read, I understand that's one reason we attach links,,,,

Egyptian Americans for Democracy and Human Rights (EADHR) has organized rallies throughout the country since last summer, demanding Muslim Brotherhood politician Mohamed Morsi be reinstated as Egypt's president. Those rallies normally showed a degree of discipline, with chants calling for democracy and expressing love of Morsi himself, with the Muslim Brotherhood going unmentioned.

A Feb. 8 rally outside the Saudi Arabian consulate in New York City didn't focus on the Islamist group, either. But chants and speeches in Arabic blamed the Saudis for Egypt's political situation, with some calling on God to destroy the Saudi regime, and allegations they are trying to "sell Egypt to the Jews."

link
try them, their educational.

well if you want to act nasty, your links are crap. Investigative project on terrorism? Steve Emerson started that and he himself is all but a convicted domestic terrorist.

STEVE EMERSON

On April 17, 2013, Emerson stated on the Fox News program Hannity that he had been informed by an official in the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) that a Saudi national who was present during the Boston Marathon bombing was suspected of playing a role in it and was being deported to Saudi Arabia at behest of the Saudi government, claiming that “this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens, you deport them because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them.”[57] Emerson also told C-SPAN that day that "[the Saudi national] has not been convicted, but the burns on his skin match the explosive residue of the bomb that exploded".[58] The following day, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, whose department supervises the ICE, dismissed Emerson's allegation during a meeting with the House Homeland Security Committee, claiming "it is so full of misstatements and misapprehensions."[59] US officials also refuted allegations that the Saudi national, identified as 22 year-old Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi,[60] had been regarded as a suspect and stated that had he had only been questioned by authorities as a witness.[61] After viewing about videos allegedly posted by the suspects of the Boston Marathon bombing on YouTube, on April 19, 2013, Emerson alleged that the suspects, Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, "were jihadists."[62] Many local, state and federal officials, including President Barack Obama, have cautioned against jumping to conclusions while there's an ongoing investigation.[63]

Now let me go through my comp. processes and see what kind of nasty crap I picked up from those
links
you posted.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think you are spot on with this thread. Unfortunately you have been barraged by the muslim apologist'.

Silent jihad and creeping sharia are real threats to our country.

I find it disturbing that so many seemed educated and informed members of ATS are so quick to label any anti islam anything as racist. It seems as a nation we are cow toeing (sp) to the muslims.

There are plenty of examples of sharia law being used in American courts if people would pull their head out of the sands.

Hopefully with a change in the president most if not all of the muslim brotherhood will be expelled out of the white house.

I have found that many members here will demonize the Israelis for "targeting" civilians while justifying the muslims suicide bombing civilian markets. Maybe not justifying it but certainly always tend to side with the muslim when any of these things are looked at.

Honor killings in America are a real thing... lets hear the apologists condone those....schoolbooks focusing on islam while ignoring other religions... removal of pork from public schools... the removal of almost any reference to the word Christmas from any media while celebrating the holy month of ramadan..

The country Sweden has a muslim problem. SWEDEN... known for its blonde hair blue eyed women... one of the northern most countries. Why would muslims immigrate to a northern climate and then cause trouble and want to implement the very system they fled from?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
People I have to leave now, but I would wish everyone shows respect, I know this is a HOT topic but it now we need to respect each other.
Be good

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I'm from London...
So stop lying!!!

Where has Sharia Law infiltrated Britain???

It hasn't and it's just more falsified claims to an already falsified Thread!!!

Big time fail, & not up to ATS standards!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

I find it disturbing that so many seemed educated and informed members of ATS are so quick to label any anti islam anything as racist. It seems as a nation we are cow toeing (sp) to the muslims.

Because that would be like labeling all white people for the damage that central banks have done. Which is much much worse I should point out.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I'm from London...
So stop lying!!!

Where has Sharia Law infiltrated Britain???

It hasn't and it's just more falsified claims to an already falsified Thread!!!

Big time fail, & not up to ATS standards!!!

Peace everybody!!!

Show some respect please
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

There are plenty of examples of sharia law being used in American courts if people would pull their head out of the sands.

Then you must have plenty of sources!!!

I won't hold my breath!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You ask me to show respect, then slap me in the face with a link to The Daily Mail???

If you're not British then I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

But just so you know it's an Islamaphobic piss-rag, better placed next to a toilet in case of emergencies!!!

& That's a poor example in any case seeing as it hasn't actually happened!!!

Peace!!!
edit on 17-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You ask me to show respect, then slap me in the face with a link to The Daily Mail???

If you're not British then I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

But just so you know it's an Islamaphobic piss-rag, better placed next to a toilet in case of emergencies!!!

& That's a poor example in any case seeing as it hasn't actually happened!!!

Peace!!!

Your response says it all,and I have only shown respect to everyone here.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
All this is already happening in Europe, I need no other proof than that. I am just shocked of how easy was to take it over, and how people still refuse to see the patterns.
I do believe that the day will come, and rather sooner than later when we all will have to fight for our way of living and for our values, and it won't be an easy fight.
Only time will tell.

I find this aspect of the conversation interesting from the standpoint of my affiliation with the Islamic faith in America. I've been with them since 2004 and at one point, was approached by a (foreign born) Muslim Democrat who heads up a private Islamic political organization. My political discussions among them brought this young man to me with an offer of financial backing if I would run for a local political representative office in my district.

I have since become aware of a nation wide movement by foreign born Islamists who are American citizens, financing native born, Islamic converts such as myself, who have foreign policy objectives opposing the extreme religious right element. I voted for Pres. Obama as a both a frustrated Republican and peace activist against the Middle Eastern occupation under the premise of current consequences.

People seem to be worried about Sharia Law, but something much more fundamental is happening in cultural terms. The American culture is fragmented by many negative cultural trends. Yet, Muslims (in the west) are socially cohesive and morally and politically willful in their cooperative efforts to utilize the democratic processes, just as corporations and foreign agents acting for their nation's security interests have been since the end of WWI.

The Nazi regime had organizational support in the US in the 1930s, which included the some wealthy American industrialists, including Henry Ford and Prescott Bush. Ford had factories in Nazi Germany that made military vehicles and supplied a hybrid aviation fuel formula that Hitler used in developing jet engines. Bush sold high tech radio equipment to the Nazis, all of which were used to kill US soldiers.

The Jewish American lobby has been influencing congressional legislators, bills and the foreign policy of presidents since the 1970s. The CIA, NSA and Pentagon have also exerted significant power in getting public support for their regional and economic initiatives, in the name of public security. The so-called war on terrorism has done nothing but increase the resolve of terrorist groups and revolutionary insurgencies of every kind, making its threat a global reality. This has also served the purposes of the military corporation in growing fat on the necessity of war.

Because the west is a powerful corporate military amalgamate, there are many forces from within and without competing to own a piece of it. It is effectively out of reach within the fragmented, individualistic masses who support it. Yet the average people who hold the purse strings seem to glide onward toward oblivion without a hope for the future.

I just wonder what would happen if people were to have an awakening and come to terms with their tragic demise.

edit on 17-8-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar and composition

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi to all,
I have read from this site for a number of years now without ever joining.
but
Today I have joined and ask only that my opinion be respected as I will respect others.

This thread concerns me greatly and is the reason for my joining .
There seams to me to be truth in what is being said hear the facts cannot be dismissed so easily as i have read in previous comments
I know of no other time when a man went on trial for beheading a soldier in the streets of the UK, his defense being his faith demanded it of him.
The school system in Britain has no government over-site since the Tory privet school policy came into being and there is and in my opinion there has always been a dark unspoken disrespect shown to those who are not Muslim.
I qualify this with the fact that most religions have the same disrespect for atheists, but this thread may show what is to come if we are all asleep at the wheel so to speak, if there is an agenda at work hear then I fear for my country.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Here is an excerpt from an article about Frank Gaffney by the Southern Poverty Law Center as follows:

Once a respectable Washington insider, Frank Gaffney Jr. is now one of America’s most notorious Islamophobes. Gripped by paranoid fantasies about Muslims destroying the West from within, Gaffney believes that “creeping Shariah,” or Islamic religious law, is a dire threat to American democracy. He favors congressional hearings to unmask subversive Muslim conspiracies, and was even banned from far-right Conservative Political Action Conference events after accusing two of its organizers of being agents of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In His Own Words: “We’re witnessing not just the violent kind of jihad that these Islamists believe God compels them to engage in, but also, where they must for tactical reasons, a more stealthy kind, or civilizational jihad as the Muslim Brotherhood calls it. We’re witnessing that playing out, not only in places in the Middle East but also in Europe, in Australia, in Canada and here in the United States as well.” —Quoted by Newsmax, October 2011

www.splcenter.org...

He's considered an extremist and a racial fanatic, even by far right groups. I wouldn't give him allot of credence when it comes to what the real issues are. And, I don't see anyone talking about cultural and social weaknesses in the west that would be the real problem in terms of ideological infiltration.

It would seem to me that any inroads made by the Brotherhood would be confined to a lobby that might take advantage of public opinion against further war actions in the Middle East.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join