It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local news edits 4 year old news interview to make him look like a future criminal thug

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Agreed, and well said.

Sorry, your post came across as overly "meh" to me. I guess it's because of the succinctness and lack of exposition.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish

originally posted by: Spider879
And the folks who did the editing feels absolutely comfortable lying on a child,while they tucked their own in bed,depressing.

In this economy I don't think anyone can afford to walk away from a job. I think there's going to be masses of anonymous whistle blowing. Times they are a changing!

IDK, i guess that can kind of counteract the evil that the occupation requires. I mean as long as they keep exposing it wherever it shows.

But then they are still sustaining themselves from this evil. I would guess principle would be a big part to consider here.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I want to shoot a TV (anything really) with a gun.

I am wheelchair bound though, firing one of those things will probably be weird and inaccurate, though.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigman88

Thuggery sells...look at gansta rap and the money it makes

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: igor_ats

Like my family. My Dads, Mom, Grandma, Brother, Aunt's, cousins, all of them. It's either a"where did you get that?", or "not everything is read of the internet is true", or "i'll watch/read it later, i'm doing something(wasn't doing anything a minute ago, though)".

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

I commented on that thread' look through it you'll see me there in the later pages.

That specific meeting is hard to concretely prove, but yes, destruction of our community's, our very minds, were planned and organized. The banning of segregation was only a damn cloak, so people are going to say "the government is trying to help you, and you throw it away. It's all your fault." Not knowing that generations of psychological conditioning through bad government monetized economy, negative entertainment, drug and gun trafficking, and targeting of specific community leaders and programs, will yield a higher chance of a black person succumbing to the trappings of vice and crime. And LIKING it. Now apply this to the African continent (even though the pagan tribes had it coming. Jehovah did say he will thoroughly screw you over for following false Gods. Europeans destroying the continent was the African tribes's punishment).

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: joechip

True, fully agreed. But we must keep the wider context in mind. In this world, especially in America, a stereotype of naturally violence and ignorance is purported by both entertainment and informational media. When the average American, black, white, Asian, M. Eastern, see's this news clip, it only rinforces those perceptions and feelings towards blacks.

So when they meet someone like me, who is wheelchair bound with a inner city accent similar to those in the video, what do you think they will conclude as to how i got in the chair? I'll tell you this, a people have already inquired about the conclusion they already came to, and i had to explain to them what really happened.

Too many feel that all inner city blacks, and black people period, model this behavior, and that is why they are in the ghetto; they put themselves there.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tatanka

originally posted by: skunkape23
Recording interviews and editing them to use quotes out of context is nothing new.
Happens all the time.

It should stop. It's called yellow journalism.

This little boy was blatantly edited. The little boy said he wanted to be a police officer, but the news told us that he wanted to be a thug.

Thousands probably watched that, nodded their heads, and said "Yep... wants to be a thug". Case closed.

And that is why i bang on about this subject so much. They look at the statistics, and say "that, right there, will be another number for those blacks".

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

True, the kids got a courageous heart, and good fight instinct.

But the rest of America, or the world, would see a future criminal.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

This is just disturbing to me. That a (even) a local news channel would edit footage of a child like that is just the worst taste. Black, white, red, or purple, it doesn't matter. That's a little kid. That's just fcked up.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He learned that from his family and immediate environs. It's the culture.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
How do we know.....................................that people do not edit it and put it on youtube?
People are vile and sick and make up crap on youtube all the time.

Why would the news risk getting sued? They do not make you sign anything...so they cannot do this. I know because I have been interviewed on the new plenty of times. I made Fox News as well.

Quit being so quick to jump the gun. There are people on the internet right now from the government agenda wanting us to revolt against them. They are encouraging it and you peeps keep falling into their plot.

They want to thin the heard, meaning YOU

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Thuggery sells...look at gansta rap and the money it makes

I should have included that baseless line on the list of baseless lines in response to this subject matter, too.

Anything blaring out if the television or radio will sell. Anything. Especially something that appeals to our base, instinctual desires.

Techniques to vicariously control the human mind have been developed for hundreds pf years, but have been truly and efficiently implemented on a wide scale with the Hans Goebbels in Nazi Germany, or the USSR. Then the U.S. brought those techniques over here.

If they wanted to sell intelligence, togetherness, pride and peace, that could make millions too. Negative hip-hop was a slight minority in the market before they started plastering NWA and Tupac all over the place. Comedy, conscious, and political hip hop dominated, even though these artists were owned and controlled by these Zionist owned record labels too.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: johngrissom
How do we know.....................................that people do not edit it and put it on youtube?
People are vile and sick and make up crap on youtube all the time.

Why would the news risk getting sued? They do not make you sign anything...so they cannot do this. I know because I have been interviewed on the new plenty of times. I made Fox News as well.

Quit being so quick to jump the gun. There are people on the internet right now from the government agenda wanting us to revolt against them. They are encouraging it and you peeps keep falling into their plot.

They want to thin the heard, meaning YOU

??

That is a news clip obviously, if out was not the news clip that they put out, they would make sure to clear their name.

Revolt? The only way i am revolting is by informing family, friends and people i meet about everything from social issues to war to medicine, anything. My guerrilla fighter fantasies have dissipated LOL, wheelchair bound.

America is too divided, too apathetic, too content to do any revolting. Oh yeah, don't forget they got a plethora of LARGE ARMS to blow us sky high with, if the army of trained, brainwashed, mean, WILLING goons are not enough by itself. It sounds great, but it aint happening.

It's best we leave this top the lord Jehovah.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

Troll or joke?

Can't tell.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigman88

Troll or joke?

Can't tell.

Unadulterated truth.
edit on 8/17/2014 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/17/2014 by Restricted because: Bah. Spelling.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigman88

Troll or joke?

Can't tell.

Unadulterated truth.

My mind can't really comprehend what your views on this are. I assume you have watched the whole video, and read the rest of my post under the video, soooo...

I don't know if you agree with what i typed under the video, disagree, idk. Kinda vague, or am i dense (i can be overly literal sometimes)?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join