It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why shouldn't Putin be the one to fight Western Banker Hegemony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was reading ATS way back before joining, and I read a comment by a member, I am too lazy to find the guy and properly quote him or her.

He said, "someone has to fight the NWO, why shouldn't it be Putin"

It made me think. Are YOU going to fight NWO, no you won't, you don't have the money, the expertise.

Am I going to fight NWO, again the answer is no, I don't want to die, people who fight NWO get jailed or worse.

So who is going to do it.

GOD ??

Well, eventually I believe God will do something, but in the mean time, Putin might as well be the wreck in their gears.

As much attention as Russia receives, I think China is like a hidden snake in the grass, getting ready to strike when no one is expecting.

They are pretty old and shrewd

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FootBig

First you must define what New World Order, means. What it actually does mean, is that a very long time ago ... the middle east is thought to be the cradle of civilization. Now, they're ... chaos. Then, it was Europe. From greece, to Rome ... and finally, France, Germany, Russia and England.

The "New World", is Americas. The "New World Order", means ... that the US and Pentagon are the deFacto rulers of the world. They are the new roman empire. The phrase "NWO" is actually to say, that they are conspiring to make the Americas, a ever lasting de facto ruler of the world. Or, let us say, for arguments sake ... at least, de facto rulers, over Europe. Since Europe was the previous empire states.

If you want Europe to fight them ... you have educate Europeans to that effect. Europeans are not the most "intellectuals" of the world. And they've come to be "stupid", after WWII. They believe the propaganda, of WWII, and are filled with shame and guilt, that makes them "stupid" to the point of fact.

Russians, if you want Putin do it. For any "country" or territory, to grow to become an empire. It has to have growth ... economic growth. When it has reached it's peak, that country will expand ... and eventually, expand for the purpose of holding it's economic status. The final stage, is where it can become an empire. It is expanding, for the purpose of using external nations, to provide it, with its needs. Russia, was there around WWI ... first world war. Germany was there, around the Napoleon wars, after which Germany was chopped down by it's enemies, until WWI and WWII. After which, the "german" doesn't exist, except as a minority in it's own country. Your not really a "german" even if you live in Germany and speak german. In this case, I'm talking about the "historic" german, who was warrior like, independant and had traits very similar to Hellenas of greece. England reached this, as a result of it's industrial revolution. Currently Europe is in a decline, where Europe is trying to "re populate", by immigration. With the "deluded" image, of reaching the hight of the US, through such immigration. Currently England, is trying to kling to it's former clory, through the US as a proxy state, based on language and history.

This is why Putin isn't doing anything ... Russia, like the rest of Europe is in decline. Everything you hear about Russia, is just McCarthy scare tactics, from paranoid schizofrenics. American, or European. They see themselves, when they see the Russians.

So, you see ... you don't have the grounds for anyone in Europe, fighting your NWO.

China ... well, China has reached stage II. It is expanding, but it is expanding based on economical growth. It does not need, yet, to expand to have other countries provide it with it's internal needs.

So, as you see ... the US does not have a contestant for the throne, of the modern Roman Empire.

In other

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It will burn itself out like a candle stick.
Corruption is reaching point of singularity.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

thank you for your detailed opinion, I disagree, I think your view of Russia is circa 1990s

I don't suppose you believe in God or Karma

Do you think higher power will interween, I get the feeling you are not into spirit side of things

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
It will burn itself out like a candle stick.
Corruption is reaching point of singularity.

I find your post to be brilliant.

There is popular talk that technological singularity is coming and will turn us all into BORG, except it will be virtual paradise.

But I think that's wrong, I agree with you, the corruption is what is reaching singularity

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i agree with the op ,putins got balls of steal and he is taking on the petro dollar and all that serve it and from the news we can see the petro dollar criminals ,while all we do is type bah not much of a revolution im sure,
that gas pipe the eu and usa covert forces have taken control of is russian infrastructure,its russian simple. he is within his rights in my opinion to do what the hell he likes,in a court of law in you steal my pipe i can take out a case against you, funny how law only works in the usa and eu favour,oh im english not russian so i have no biased here,and the fake ukrainian goverment which is blatently a coo,go on i say to putin i will open a bank account with brics ,the petro dollar has to have competition to get the best deal on oil for countries that no longer wish to use this outdated system of corruption,,and the pound is stronger then your dollar the uk could get better prices on oil if we did not use the petro dollar so why are we doing this madness ,the current regime is wrong ..........putin fan club here

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FootBig
a reply to: bjarneorn

thank you for your detailed opinion, I disagree, I think your view of Russia is circa 1990s

I don't suppose you believe in God or Karma

Do you think higher power will interween, I get the feeling you are not into spirit side of things

No, I'm not into "spirit" side of things ... and, whose this GOD person anyway. GOD is a human invention, it does not "exclude" that there is a meaning in life. But all religions, are used by leaders, to herd the sheep.

Russia, year 1990 ... at the end of the Soviet Union ... actually had "dreams" of grandeur. Today. Putin, wouldn't even dare enter a pissing contest ... He's scared of the US, because he's convinced they'll "attack" and even risk a nuclear war. Russians "flinch", and the Americans know it. Of course, Americans "would" start a nuclear war, if they had to ... there is no meaning in using a bluff ... if you aren't ready to do it. And that's why Russians always lose ... this is the Great Game.

The Great Game, is like chess ... the objective is not sacrifice pieces. The objective is to "check" your oponent, for the purpose of "maintaining" your pieces. Russians are good at the "game" chess, but they are extremely poor at the Great Game. If the Ukraine incident, is a chess game. Russia just backed it's major pieces away, and sacrificed pawns. It did not move to guard their pawns ...

In other words, Russia ... ain't playing ... they never did. Not really ... McCarthy's America, just used Russia as a scarecrow, to rally the stupid American into line. And Europe was scared of Russia, after they defeated Germany ... it was, and is ... mere paranoia.

China, it's on stage II ... but they won't become an empire anytime soon. Because they're citizens are still "nationally" inclined, not because of pride of their heritage. But, because of a minority complex ... which is sorta, out of odds, when it comes to the Chinese. They still have some way to go, before they'll be able to be a real threat on the world arena.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Putin is a puppet for the shadow government, that rules the puppet governments. He takes orders, as does Obama.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Personally, I think Putin wants America to stay on it's current course of economic disaster. He is working with China and other nations to create a new economic power base, is getting off the Petrodollar and will eventually create a new reserve currency.

Russia does not want to fight the western bankers....Putin is going to let them fall and then he will be poised to step up as the worlds new superpower.
edit on 8/16/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'd rather a united democratic Western world build a better world together than Russia China or extremist Islam

The game is up, Putin is mearly fighting for peanuts for Russia

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
Russia, year 1990 ... at the end of the Soviet Union ... actually had "dreams" of grandeur. Today. Putin, wouldn't even dare enter a pissing contest ... He's scared of the US, because he's convinced they'll "attack" and even risk a nuclear war. Russians "flinch", and the Americans know it. Of course, Americans "would" start a nuclear war, if they had to ... there is no meaning in using a bluff ... if you aren't ready to do it. And that's why Russians always lose ... this is the Great Game.

The Great Game, is like chess ... the objective is not sacrifice pieces. The objective is to "check" your oponent, for the purpose of "maintaining" your pieces. Russians are good at the "game" chess, but they are extremely poor at the Great Game. If the Ukraine incident, is a chess game. Russia just backed it's major pieces away, and sacrificed pawns. It did not move to guard their pawns ...

In other words, Russia ... ain't playing ... they never did. Not really ... McCarthy's America, just used Russia as a scarecrow, to rally the stupid American into line. And Europe was scared of Russia, after they defeated Germany ... it was, and is ... mere paranoia.

China, it's on stage II ... but they won't become an empire anytime soon. Because they're citizens are still "nationally" inclined, not because of pride of their heritage. But, because of a minority complex ... which is sorta, out of odds, when it comes to the Chinese. They still have some way to go, before they'll be able to be a real threat on the world arena.

OK you know what, time to challenge you, time to surprise you with intellect of my own.

I see through your writing that you are most likely fan of Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski and his books.

If so, your hero is a person who created First Mujahadeens in modern times in Afghanistan, using CIA developed religious books for children and adults. His other contributions are mass death and suffering.

Lets get to GOD, you think is an invention, you obviously missed studies done in England that prove human consciousness can leave physical body (OBD out of body experience) is a real phenomena. You also missed investigations into real cases of Near Death Experiences (NDEs).

Having missed this knowledge, you also logically didn't deduct that Universe itself is not random but under control of powerful large phenomena we humans call GOD.

Lets get to China and Russia.

You impress me with your knowledge of advanced US weaponry, you write that Russia is afraid of US, I BEING A CITIZEN OF WESTERN NATION AM AFRAID OF US

The entire world is Afraid of US, and yet US will lose. How can that be?

Because an empire always falls under its own weight, have you noticed the slashing of budget in Pentagon over the years. As soon as BRICs destroys half the value of PetroDollar, and US budget has to be slashed even more, what happens to that power US has.

The satellites and expensive F-22s F-35s and entire fleets have to be cut down, in the mean time Russia and China budget for military is growing, because they can afford it, because their currency is not created with debt attached to it. Are you aware of difference between western central banks and eastern central banks. Are you aware of 17 trillion debt US alone has, let alone EU which comprises of NATO countries.

Are you aware what can differences in culture accomplish, western strategists never EVER think of pride as a resource. How can they ? Western population hates their government, has no trust in their leaders, they are culturally destroyed by Globalist policy of multiculturalism.

West is in moral, physical, cultural and spiritual decline.

All the west has left is superior technology, an advantage that can EASILY BE TAKEN AWAY with guile and little bit of planing, or even natural phenomena like solar flare or earthquake.

Missile shield is useless against real and fake targets that approach in waves of 300, just to give you one example.

Successful first NUKE attack against Russian mainland conveniently forgets about submarine counterattack.

And then there is China.

Would China side with US and let Russia be taken out ?

What about contingencies of Bio-weapons along with nuclear.

Underestimate Russia at your own peril.
edit on 16-8-2014 by FootBig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
double post sorry
edit on 16-8-2014 by FootBig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan
Putin is a puppet for the shadow government, that rules the puppet governments. He takes orders, as does Obama.

here you go, read page 2

Putin is nobodies puppet, in fact he is nobodies puppet to the point that it might hurt him some day in the future

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join