It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Police Chief Admits Officer Was Not Aware Of Robbery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ferguson market, West Florissant Avenue, St. Louis, MO

one possible location

They wasn't walking anywhere near QT
edit on 15-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So the dude liked to go around just doing as he pleases, pushing people around, robbing places and walking in the middle of the road blocking traffic..

Death isn't deserving of that, but you have a few things coming to you if that's how you're living, no matter what race you are.

Same goes for shooting someone for no real reason.

But the video is everything in getting sympathy from anyone outside of that area who can think on their own. That sympathy ain't comin'.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
THE ONE that is circled is a celebrity restaurant
just go on street view in google maps,
edit on p5008p31Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:50:34 -0500504434 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

google maps
edit on p5108p31Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:51:34 -0500514434 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

you can see the QT in the background. it is very close
edit on p5208p31Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:52:13 -0500524413 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I pretty sure this is it:

goo glemaps

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
look in street view, thats just mcdonalds a reply to: LDragonFire

this is the QT
QT
edit on p5508p31Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:55:33 -0500554433 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pimptriggs

Its right next to mcdonalds, south, the QT is more than a mile north.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
here

If his grandma lives on Canfield Dr or was close, this seems like the closest to goto on foot for cigars that I can get for 3 for 99 cent.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

"Death isn't deserving of that" and I agree but its easy to make that determination now...its a whole lot different when put on the spot by someone acting like that because you can't know what his intentions may be, or weather he is or isn't armed at the time of the altercation.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ok, here is what I just found:

Shooting Witness Dorian Johnson Confirms He and Michael Brown Robbed #Ferguson Convenience Store — UPDATED!!

UPDATED MAP:

edit on 15-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Bingo!

Ok I was looking at wrong QT there is one .03 miles shown here:
link

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
that QT position is still the wrong location lol,

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
thats the one i posted
a reply to: LDragonFire

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwarrior
a reply to: theantediluvian

Grabbing for an officers gun puts mike at the top tier in the use of force model. I dont know why this is a big deal.

Ive seen stories of at least 20 other people killed by police that were unarmed and did not get into an altercation. They never got news coverage.

Assuming that's what happened, it would cease to be the case if Michael Brown was several feet away from the officer with his hands in the air, as has been the statements of witnesses. Witnesses who are also disputing the version of events being presented to us by the police.

Any time an unarmed person is shot by a cop, it's a serious matter that requires investigation don't you think? (i.e. it's a big deal). It's not enough for the police department to come out and say "he was going for the officer's gun." That's right up there with the south park episode where the uncle tells the boys that all they have to do is say, "Its coming right for us!" before firing with impunity!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pimptriggs
thats the one i posted
a reply to: LDragonFire

Yup you were right

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
By other direction, I assume you mean coming from the east on Canfield Drive? There are no stores over that way. Mike Brown was shot near the corner of Canfield Drive and Copper Creek Court. Mike and his partner in crime were most likely walking eastbound on Canfield Drive in the middle of the road being belligerent.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It sounds like Brown may have thought the cop was on to him and did attack the officer. Brown was a serious criminal and displays very violent behavior. This should give more credence to the cops claims..

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Brown was a serious criminal and displays very violent behavior. This should give more credence to the cops claims.

So no need for silly trials where evidence is produced and considered by a judge or a jury of one's peers?

All that is needed is a clip of one video to convict and sentence a man to death?

Goooo Freeeedom!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wait what!? Now they say the Officer realized they were suspects in the middle of the altercation ...?

It certainly makes sense. I mentioned that exact possibility in the original video thread - that the nature of their interaction changed midstream, possibly due to radio chatter from dispatch?

But how can the citizens of Ferguson or the nation accept anything that the FPD says at face value? In fact, their mismanagement of this situation has likely jeopardized the safety of one of their own officers, just doing his job.

Hell, for all we know, they could be basing their PR response on reading internet discussions. LoL! For all the sense they are making.

edit on 8/15/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: xuenchen
And from that, you can only imagine what was going through the minds of those two "Jay-walkers" !!

Why does everyone insist on "imagining" things. The reason everyone thought the cop stopped Brown as a robbery suspect was that people "imagined" that the cop knew about the robbery.

Well let's see here.

The police announced that the officer didn't know the two "kids" were suspects.

Then the police stop the two "kids" who just (allegedly) had a "problem" in a store with the store owner who the "kids" probably assumed called the police.

If you were those "kids", what would you think if the police stop you right after all that ?

If I was 18 and I thought I was being stopped for suspected "strong armed robbery" I'd probably run. There's a world of difference between thinking you can get away with stealing a few packs of swisher sweets from a local convenience store and pushing the owner/clerk and deciding to grab a cop's gun.

The truth would be known right now and quite possibly, Michael Brown would be alive, if the cops had cameras in their patrol cars. It's amazing that in 2014, there are police departments without dash cams. Since that's not available, and quite a few people seem disinterested in believing the accounts of eye witnesses, I guess we'll see what comes out of the ballistics report.

What was the range? If it turns out that the shooting was anything much more than point blank, the cop's story about the shooting being about Michael Brown going for his gun is pretty well destroyed. Also, if there are entry wounds to his back, that would pretty well disprove that story. There's also the issue of how many times he was shot. If it turns out that this kid and I say kid because I consider an 18 year-old a "kid," regardless of his height or weight, was shot 6 or 8 times, that's going to be hard to justify to any thinking person.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
This is why transparency is such a buzzword. If you have nothing to hide, you don't need to cover up.

Its better for everyone involved. If we give them the benefit of the doubt, these are just all poorly trained employees. The alternative is... well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join