It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson police name Darren Wilson as officer who shot Michael Brown

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Store owner did not call cops for 'robbery'. Customer did according to the attorney for Ferguson's Market.

fox2news

There are so many things about this whole case that confuses me.
-The fact that the store owner didn't call the cops.
-The fact that the officer didn't know about the robbery (someone else in this thread posted that.)
-The fact that it's taken this long for them to bring out the story about the young man apparently taking part in the robbery.
-Why if the young man had his hands up at the time of being shot, why he was shot to begin with.
-Why he was shot so many times.
-If the young man was armed, where the heck was his gun?

Even if the young man did rob the store... He didn't deserve to be shot. If he put up a fight to being arrested, he could have been tazzed or something. If he was armed, and aiming at a cop (which we haven't been told happened), why not shoot him once, in a place that wouldn't necessarily kill him? There is no reason to shoot a person six times.

To be honest, I feel like it took so long to pull the robbery story out because it's a lie to cover the police forces ass. And to feed the 'race war.' I don't really know what they are trying to accomplish here though. Make non-colored people scared of colored people? What's sad is, as they do this, if colored people (I say this because they are primarily targeted,) feel like they are worthless and can't rise above, they won't. No one wants to feel under appreciated or at fault for something that isn't their fault. No one wants to be in a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' situation. But that's what they are being pushed into. If they are getting accused of being violent, why not be violent.

I just don't get this.
edit on 16-8-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

It seems to me, you get it just fine. For there to be a top, there has to be a bottom. Fostering racism or classism are just tools to ensure that the majority doesn't care about those at the bottom.
edit on 8/16/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It seems to me, you get it just fine. For there to be a top, there has to be a bottom. Fostering racism or classism are just tools to ensure that the majority doesn't care about those at the bottom.

Doesn't mean that it's right, though. And it's not.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It's definitely not right.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

Okay, lots of emotions running high on this topic. Understood.

They release this video of Mike Brown and here is why. They are going to let Darren Wilson get away with Murder! They are just priming people to "Get Ready". For when they announce Brown was being aggressive to Wilson.
The video clearly shows Brown, not but hours before his murder, Acting aggressive to the store clerk. This is all part of the well placed plan to get Wilson off the hook.

You watch. I already see it. This video of Brown was put out, to sway peoples thoughts and feelings. Which it clearly has. The fairy tale is over, and Brown was aggressive. Hence that will allow Wilson's testimony stand up in court.

Just watch.. I already see it coming. Darren is going to get off on this. And this video release was just the first STAB at the people.
I don't agree with their tactics. It is a complete phy op.
They already know that Wilson is going to say it was in self defense.
Now they just have to hurt Brown and his family. Poor taste. But I get it.. I see what they are doing.

But make no mistake.. This goes beyond Mike Brown. This is more than just about one kid. This is really about Cops over reach, and military style presence all over the USA.
Do they not know about escalation? Cops get Body armor. Criminals get armor piecing rounds. Cops get Tanks, then Criminals gear up for war. This is coming to a boiling point. And it is not good.

I see the chaos to come.

I know I am not the only one..
But I am stating this here for the record.
Once they announce Darren Wilson innocence, I can come back to this post here, and be like.. Yep, saw it coming from the start..
Carefully crafted.

I stand behind all those who stand up against the Status Quo. I stand behind all those who seek to Fight the power!
Its what we have been doing here on ATS since the Start!
Now it is coming into reality. So now is the time to pick a side.

For once in my life, I am picking a side. And I stand with the people.
Even in light of Mike Brown acting like a "thug". Even in light that he was acting a fool. Still does not justify years of police brutality.
You know I get it .. I see the other side too. Police have a real hard job out here, working the mean streets. I get it. Don't think I am missing that part of the puzzle. But weight with everything else. Sorry the scale fall in favor of the people this time. Not the police, or TPTB.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

What I see coming.
Darren Wilson will plead NOT guilty.

There are reports of Mike Brown Rushing Wilson.
Clan members rally behind Wilson, in support of their guy.

It should be noted. KKK has the right to protest. As sick as it might make me..We must allow these Clans members to voice their support to their guy.
It is only going to promote more violence!

I plea with all, please stay peaceful, do not give into the Clans tactical measures here.

This will get ugly enough as it stands.

People want justice. And I see them trying to weasel their way out of it.
This will be the last straw.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join