It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great new video on Ferguson SCG

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: myartisstrong

I believe him and I am SURE a lot of other people do too. His body language, eye contact, etc...Those are the things that tell me he's not lying. He seems very scared though, fearful and nervous. But lying? No.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Multiple other witnesses have and are corroborating his account. He seems nervous, fearful, but not lying. I believe him just based on his body language and eye contact, etc. Sounds like the LEO got upset because when he opened the door, it bounced back and hit him rather than the two men walking down the street.

Sounds like someone got their feelings hurt and they just had to unload a clip, in an innocent human being, to right that wrong (so to speak).

edit on 15-8-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey OP, good find and let me teach you how to embed YouTube links. Someone may have already done it, but I'm bored. And full of love (love is booze right?).

So go to the YouTube page you want. Like so.

Then you find v= That's video = and you post the code for the video after the =. So copy everything after the =

If you're starting a new post or replying you are going to see this:

See that little button that says YouTube, click that.

When you click the YouTube button you should see this:

If it seems redundant and dumb, you're smart. Click OK.

Hit Paste in the box that follows the dumb popup box that says YouTube link:

Hit OK again. BAM. YouTube embed.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Because the news crew let him know he could not drop his friend's name. This likely was not the 'first take' of his testimony.

This may be the straw the broke the camels back, hence the demonstrations. The young man who was shot is far bigger than a straw....

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Actually his eye accessing cues are mostly directed to his lower left which would mean he is having some sort of inner dialogue most likely a result of the fact that he had time to think over what he was going to say. But for the majority of the video he glances to his left which would mean that he is accessing memory, and not fabricating what he is saying. It gets slightly dicey where he starts to talk about when the confrontation began and his eyes shift to the right when he talks about the officer grabbing Brown as well as when he hears the first shots. Not solid looks, just glances. The strange thing is that he maintains eye contact for most of the account, and unless you're looking him in the eyes its going to be hard to see the cues and determine what is going on inside his head. This direct eye contact could be a learned trait that would either consciously or subconsciously help to solidify a lie. All of these things are dependant on his handedness as well, as the eye accessing cues are usually flipped for a righty and a lefty.

All that said, this is a rough video and i can't call myself an expert on these techniques just yet. A greater analysis of his account would be helpful by anyone who is a professional in the field.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Wow that is one messed up report, the friend sounds very sincere and his report sounds very believable and i have no reason at all to doubt that account.

I watched the 1st part 3 times to catch him lying.. When he looks down it is recollection in his mind of what happened.. He was mostly also looking dead on with the person he was talking to.. He wasn't lying.. He was straight laced and wasn't fidgeting.. So again not lying.. All in all I would say he was believable.. I will give a small error in judgement but if I were to bet I would bet he is being truthful..

Will real justice be done? I doubt it.

Pat Tillman, 9/11, you get my drift eh.. and considering the 2nd part of that video the police dispatch learns of the death from the news.. That is saying a lot.

@ Kicked Jinx.
edit on 8/15/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Because the news crew let him know he could not drop his friend's name. This likely was not the 'first take' of his testimony.

This may be the straw the broke the camels back, hence the demonstrations. The young man who was shot is far bigger than a straw....
Huh? The guy who was shot? His name? We all know that. What are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join