It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musical e.v.p

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I've posted before about my experience with e.v.p. I haven't really shown interest in a long time. Yesterday morning I was recording a video on my digital camera making shadow puppets. On playback a sound of what I can only describe as energy comes, then a strange musical tone. The only other sounds were the t.v in the other room and my air conditioner. Like with most evp, this is brief. You will hear it as I heard it and then with increased volume and minimal noise reduction.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: soaringhawk

Awesome!! Love the spirit world

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FreedomKnight

My experience with evp began in 2008. I'm not sure if they're caused by spirits, but I do know it's not normal. I've never been successful getting evp when I tried. They just came when recording for another reason with maybe some hope I'd get one.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this!

It's hard for me to tell what is the sound of the AC and TV versus the EVP. I did hear two tones, like plunking on a piano (a higher note then a lower note) -- was that the TV or was that the EVP?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

The entire sound of the musical tones are the unknown sound. The loud sound is the air conditioner and the tv is mostly drowned out.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: soaringhawk

The entire sound of the musical tones are the unknown sound. The loud sound is the air conditioner and the tv is mostly drowned out.

Thanks for clarifying! Listening again then, to me anyway, it sounds like someone playing a steel drum.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I didn't think of that. I did think of a xylophone. I'm from middle TN. House was built in 48. But people have lived here since late 1700's.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have a flute left to me by my lover Darryl Forests aka Shen1987 when he split for New Zealand. At night, I hear voices coming out of the holes in it. Weird.

Arouet

edit on 8/14/14 by Arouet because: wow

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

See if you can record it.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sounds like some reverb effect or something.
Hard to say though

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I didnt hear any instrument all I heard is something that sounds like singing some R&B or pop song ... was it a music video on tv?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

It's musical notes. Put on head phones. The description is clear about what you hear. I don't listen to pop or r&b. I never play music videos.
I said clearly that you hear the air conditioner and the t.v was on in ANOTHER ROOM. There was talking, not music coming from the t.v.
The unknown sound was recorded in my room where the only thing on was the air conditioner.
edit on 14-8-2014 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

No, not reverb. It's simple musical notes.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Being a life long musician and suffering from tinnitius...you should be aware that air conditioners, washers, fans and the like...all have sounds some of us can hear. They can be matched up to frequencies...or notes.

I have a refridgerator that modulates at Ab (A FLAT). My wife doesnt hear it, but I do. And I can go to the paino....and play in tune with the "hums" or "notes" these things make.

They are very real.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have been an EVP/ITC researcher for some time now. I have also picked up similar sounds patterns in a couple sessions although mine sounded a lot more metallic like tapping a beat on a bell while yours sounds more to me like a piano. Your air conditioner can play music if something is being hit by the fan blade or the motor wobbles a little. If this has been ruled out then I think you have a good recording. Perhaps a spirit felt like playing you a tune rather than saying something. Do you have any musical parted ones?reply to: soaringhawk

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I had headphones on loud volume. I heard voices that sounded like singing with a reverb. It was too rhythmic to be talking andd lasted the whole time. I tried to hear anything else and i just couldnt. . At what time frame is this tone? I listened at leat five times

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It's in the very beginning of the recording. You can hear the unknown tones. I let others hear it here at home and they hear it too. I think it's 12 tones in all.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

It's in the very beginning of the recording. You can hear the unknown tones. I let others hear it here at home and they hear it too. I think it's 12 tones in all.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantazero

The only musical person in my family is my father & he's very alive.

This sound, like my other evp's, there's a strange noise right before it comes. Like energy.
Im from Nashville the home I live in was built in 48. People have been living here for a long time. I've got maps of my area from the late 1800s & early 1900s. In my woods is a long supply route, stone fences, remains of a home, tons of bricks, square nails.

Maybe evp is in some way hearing the past. But then I had one in 2012 that repeated something I said crystal clear and sounded like someone in the room with me. It was an older woman. Right before that were many whispering voices. I had a box fan on while practicing my acoustic guitar and was home alone.
edit on 15-8-2014 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2014 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Co-incidently, music-plus flats(b) and sharps(#) ...is 12 notes.

C-(C#-)D-(Eb)E-F-(F#)G-(Ab)A-(Bb)-B=TWELVE NOTES
(add the "C" octave of the beginning C=13 Notes, 1 ("C") a higher octave of the starting "C")

Interesting to say the least. I once wanted to design a color-organ that would have 12 shades of different colors that would be assigned to those 12 notes.

Therefore...one could "play" say yellow songs, or red, green...and one could also "hear" colors.

Concerning your thread here, I learn as I get older, all things vibrate at certain and fluctuating frequencies (ie: motors, fans etc)...and therefore (like yourself) they can be heard and even recorded by some of us!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join