It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Hates Robin Williams' Westboro Baptist Church Tweets, Threatening To Picket His Funeral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
I can't stand these scum buckets! Just like when they tried to protest funerals at Sandy Hook,,,Well we handled that one with a couple of thousand Firemen,cops ,EMS and bikers. Hopefully people will do the same here.

By Sarah Fruchtnicht, Wed, August 13, 2014
The infamous Westboro Baptist Church tweeted this week that actor Robin Williams is “going to hell” because he was “hated by God.”

"It appears a career of mocking filth led @robinwilliams to suicide, God having required his soul this day," WBC tweeted on Monday, when the 63-year-old actor was found dead in his San Francisco home.

www.opposingviews.com...

Don't give them a platform then!

They are just a bunch of carrot pullers, (like the rest of us?) even the guy with placards looks to be going blind

See what I mean, I just used what really amounts to their philosophy, (Like God hates Fags) and it's all neatly wrapped up in a desperate belief in fate being in God's hands, when it clearly isn't. Some people who are not like the Westboro's may also think fate as being in God's hands, I don't.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tvtexan
I have a better idea, let's issue 007 hunting permits to the Patriot Riders and signs that say GOD HATES ATTENTION WHORES.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Dumbass
a reply to: butcherguy

Please don't insult my name.
They have nothing to do with the Dumbass crew.
Dumbasses don't plan anything.

We should bring the Westboro Baptists to the some Butcherguys to see if their god saves them.

My sincere apologies to all dumbasses.
That was unkind of me to compare any dumbass to the likes of the Westboro Baptists.

LOL That would have Robin laughing

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Pfft. Tell the city that they dissed the Raiders.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I would gladly take an assault charge if they did that. I would try and get as many of them as I could before I went down.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Give the bigoted biblethumpers a one way ticket to iraq .. theyd get along good with is as both groups hate everyone ..

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Give the bigoted biblethumpers a one way ticket to iraq .. theyd get along good with is as both groups hate everyone ..

Where d'you think the idea of ISIL/ISIS/IS came from!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Ahh ... that explains it ..

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If there's one book they haven't read it's the bible. Sadly, there are a lot of people like them out there. YouTube is full of them. They've never heard of "love thy neighbour". Taking bible texts out of context and twisting the words is bad, but these guys are full of pride. This is why pride is a sin. Pride knows no compassion

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I wonder if God ever gets upset that these people are speaking for him telling the world what he hates. They only focus on hate. Never have I seen them state God loves this or God loves that, only hate. What kind of God do they worship anyway, because the only God of hate I can think of is the God of darkness.

Their god is mammon from my point of view. Lawyers making money calling themselves a church and getting donation from bigots. A way to make money out of preaching hate.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well as a nation we do not want to condone what he did to end his life. I do not agree with the wbc but he leaves a big legacy and his end should not go without noting that he was wrong for going out like that in some ways.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've known many Baptists in my life and never met one like these people. I think they hi-jacked a religion for their extremists cause. Showing up at a funeral is low. People are already hurting and they don't need this crap on top of it. They showed up here in my state during the mining disaster and done the same thing. A couple times they were running for their lives because they got attacked. Such hateful, nasty animals.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mister_Bit
a reply to: DarknStormySo easy to label, judge, condem these "people of god" spouting their own self righteous hateful bile... You've just proved my point.

Where is the love for other human beings? Where is the offer of a hand for those in need of one? Does it matter who or what their religion is?

No, it's a flip of the bird and a "ha ha you're going to hell"

So sad.

Westboro are a disgrace to Christianity... I even remember when they said God hates Australia for when we had massive Bushfires leveling our country towns. These people are nutters but what they are doing is actually playing into the hands of certain people who would love to see Christianity destroyed in America. That is why it is reported.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I've known many Baptists in my life and never met one like these people. I think they hi-jacked a religion for their extremists cause.

Westboro Baptist Church is neither Baptist or Christian...

...they’re neither Baptist or a church! They are from Topeka, Kansas. Their web site, godhatesfags.com, does not list any service times, invite anyone to come and worship with them or tell anyone how to get to heaven. It is “pastored” by Fred Phelps, a former civil rights lawyer who was disbarred in 1979. The “church” consists of Phelps’ wife, some of his adult children with their spouses and their grandchildren. THEY ARE ALMOST ALL LAWYERS! The “church” meets in Phelps’ house.

They do what they do for one purpose only: SUE! They try to be as offensive as possible without breaking any laws and when someone takes a swing at them or they’re told by the authorities that they cannot protest here – they file a lawsuit. IT IS ALL A MONEY-MAKING SCAM! They don’t believe anything that they say really.

THE SO-CALLED WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH

Fred Phelps does not believe what he is doing. This is a scam. It's a business. They travel the country, set up websites telling you exactly when they'll be there, and using the most inflammatory statements all over the place, just to get someone to violate their rights for profit. Then they sue the military, the police force that was to protect them, and everyone that is around them for money. This is a sham, and it is a trap to get people sued. Every member of his family is an attorney. Phelps does not break the law. What he does is try to make you break the law by trying to punch your sensibilities about everything you hold dear, and then sue you and everyone municipality around him to the max. Whether he believes his posters or not is irrelevant. He's using this as a moneymaking scheme. Lay one finger on him, do one thing that violates him, and he will sue you, and more importantly, the city, the police department, the US Military, and any private property owner he happens to be standing on to make money off of it.

Why the Westboro Baptist Church is a Scam

This cult of people, a family who claim religion to avoid taxes, has already got over 10 million dollars in court because people do exactly what this cult wants them to do. attack their members so they can sue for more tax free money.so they continue to post up in the worst places imaginable in hopes that people will play into their hands. www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
even isis likes robin williams.

can religion end pls?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join