It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Hates Robin Williams' Westboro Baptist Church Tweets, Threatening To Picket His Funeral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I can't stand these scum buckets! Just like when they tried to protest funerals at Sandy Hook,,,Well we handled that one with a couple of thousand Firemen,cops ,EMS and bikers. Hopefully people will do the same here.

By Sarah Fruchtnicht, Wed, August 13, 2014
The infamous Westboro Baptist Church tweeted this week that actor Robin Williams is “going to hell” because he was “hated by God.”

"It appears a career of mocking filth led @robinwilliams to suicide, God having required his soul this day," WBC tweeted on Monday, when the 63-year-old actor was found dead in his San Francisco home.

www.opposingviews.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
I can't stand these scum buckets! Just like when they tried to protest funerals at Sandy Hook,,,Well we handled that one with a couple of thousand Firemen,cops ,EMS and bikers. Hopefully people will do the same here.

By Sarah Fruchtnicht, Wed, August 13, 2014
The infamous Westboro Baptist Church tweeted this week that actor Robin Williams is “going to hell” because he was “hated by God.”

"It appears a career of mocking filth led @robinwilliams to suicide, God having required his soul this day," WBC tweeted on Monday, when the 63-year-old actor was found dead in his San Francisco home.

www.opposingviews.com...

Sounds like Westboro Baptist is getting a little suicidal, if they plan on disrupting funeral services for Robin Williams.
They are such a crew of dumbasses.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You know what, I'm not religious, I'm a non-believer BUT I really would love to see the reckoning day when the self righteous, hate filled, spewers of vile hatred come to realise they don't speak for god and they got it all wrong...

Just to see the look on their faces as they are dragged to hell I'd convert.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Is this even news anymore?

Westboro and their God hate everyone.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Westboro Baptist Church.

What a joke.

Picketing funerals saying god hates homosexuals and fallen vets and now...Robin Williams (wth)?

And it's not just them, all I see in the world anymore is idiocy. Probably because that's what the media wants me to see. Probably because the media wants to be the sole source of "reason" in this otherwise screwed-up world.

Give them no press. Better yet, ignore the press altogether. Stay sane, we need to look at what's right in front of us (not our computer screens).

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
&%#$@** them!

Peace

edit on 13-8-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

"I can't stand these scum buckets!"

Understandable, but at the same time, why are you spreading their garbage?

Posting this gives them attention that they don't deserve.

Any publicity is good publicity as far as they are concered.

So, don't post any of their non sense and pay them no mind.

Ignore them and their crap, and eventually they will fade away.

Just my 2 cents
~Cheers~

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Please don't insult my name.
They have nothing to do with the Dumbass crew.
Dumbasses don't plan anything.

We should bring the Westboro Baptists to the some Butcherguys to see if their god saves them.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm assuming that he'll be buried in SF. Would they even DARE show up in SF?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
Oh Yeah Man!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
a reply to: butcherguy

Please don't insult my name.
They have nothing to do with the Dumbass crew.
Dumbasses don't plan anything.

We should bring the Westboro Baptists to the some Butcherguys to see if their god saves them.

My sincere apologies to all dumbasses.
That was unkind of me to compare any dumbass to the likes of the Westboro Baptists.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Please stop giving these hateful and troubled people the spotlight. (This statement is directed more at the media and not at the OP...)

In 2011, this "church" had a membership of 40 people. Almost entirely a single family. My understanding is that those numbers are even lower today as much of the family has left the "church".

I'm tired of the media calling this group a "church" and giving them any kind of legitimacy. MSM rarely talks about how very small this group of people is, and the impression given is often that this is a large and "legitimate" church. They have become an extreme caricature of Christianity that in NO WAY represents the Christian faith -- but people who are already predisposed to distrust or have issues with Christians use them as an example of what is wrong with the faith.

This is a hateful family who should not be given any attention (other than being arrested when they break the law, and praying for the hate to be removed from their hearts). In no way should they be associated with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Very sad.
edit on 13-8-2014 by VegHead because: clarification ... ok, and a typo

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Then here we are stating that Depression is a mental illness.

Oh the Irony...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I wonder if God ever gets upset that these people are speaking for him telling the world what he hates. They only focus on hate. Never have I seen them state God loves this or God loves that, only hate. What kind of God do they worship anyway, because the only God of hate I can think of is the God of darkness.
edit on 13-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Why WHY does anyone give those morons publicity !

they need to be shunned by everyone as the nasty brainwashed little group of misfits they are
choke them with silence.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
These guys are so attention hungry it's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mister_Bit
You know what, I'm not religious, I'm a non-believer BUT I really would love to see the reckoning day when the self righteous, hate filled, spewers of vile hatred come to realise they don't speak for god and they got it all wrong...

Just to see the look on their faces as they are dragged to hell I'd convert.

You would convert seeing that? It's likely you will be dragged along with them lol

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK
Why WHY does anyone give those morons publicity !

Because they are actually serving a purpose which benefits certain people.. Think about it..

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormySo easy to label, judge, condem these "people of god" spouting their own self righteous hateful bile... You've just proved my point.

Where is the love for other human beings? Where is the offer of a hand for those in need of one? Does it matter who or what their religion is?

No, it's a flip of the bird and a "ha ha you're going to hell"

So sad.

(post by tvtexan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join