It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, Europe, Israel, Africa, Russia, China and the Rest of the World, We Have Been Warned! Wha

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Many here will call me a fear monger, an alarmist, a sheeple, propagandist take your pick. I am none of those things, I am a realist.
I do my best to stay up to date on world events. I do not claim to be an expert on anything and many times I need to research and educate myself on topics I am unfamiliar with. However, obtaining new knowledge sometimes presents a challenge within me and my perception of the world. I am very passionate about things I believe in, not politically correct, and sometimes can become pithy here with other posters.

On one hand, I am empathetic and strive to put myself in another's shoes. On the other, I become very determined my opinion, is in fact, the right one. Whatever your opinion is I believe it merits an honest and maybe tough discussion.

What I have just learned thanks to the poster St Udio, is worth an in depth look. This is a video of Kamal Saleem a former Islamic terrorist explaining the Caliphate the Muslim Brotherhood will hold over all of us. He explains the history and the means which this will happen...

I know many of you think ISIL or ISIS or IS, is confined to the Middle East and poses no threat to the West or the rest of the world. But this video explains how subtle that takeover may be.

Please think about it....thanks much for your time,

Pax

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Muslims are the biggest victims of Islamic extremism.

USA/Israel/NATO still choose to arm so called moderate islamists against secular and tolerant governments.

If we want to end ISIS/Alqaeda/extremists then simply do the following

Stop meddling in Midde east and central asia and northern africa
Stop support for Saudi arabia and israel

then we'll have countries like UAE, Oman, Jordan, Morocco, Algeria, Turkey and Syria (pre-civil war) take control and eliminate whats left of extremism, this wont happen when the US supplies so called 'rebels' in Libya and Syria with weapons

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jumadax

While I agree with your statement about Muslims being the victims, you have to know that ISIS has taken over parts Syria and Turkey stands ready to fight along side with IS...Muslims all over the world who believe in the cause, has joined together with IS to fight for the Caliph.

I do not not think we should actually go to the countries and fight for or against them. However, I believe arming the rebels against IS is the best way to defeat them. We should not train them or send in our military to help but give them something where they can successfully defeat these terrorist in their own country so we will not have to worry about them later in ours.

Pax

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ISIS talks a big global game but they have never been anything but, a regional organization. The only reason they have moved beyond your standard terror group is the Sunni's and Baath party officers chose to join them against what the see as Shia dominated government. Of course things between ISIS and Sunnis are not going well. ISIS has a history of not getting along with anybody and ending fighting the people they were allied to. They pretend they have some grand plan but, the truth is in couple of years they nobody will remember who the were.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Kamal Saleem has been exposed as a fraud.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

He looks like a good candidate for the replacement of General Hospital's Sonny Corenthoes (sic).

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
Many here will call me a fear monger, an alarmist, a sheeple, propagandist take your pick. I am none of those things, I am a realist.
I do my best to stay up to date on world events. I do not claim to be an expert on anything and many times I need to research and educate myself on topics I am unfamiliar with. However, obtaining new knowledge sometimes presents a challenge within me and my perception of the world. I am very passionate about things I believe in, not politically correct, and sometimes can become pithy here with other posters.

On one hand, I am empathetic and strive to put myself in another's shoes. On the other, I become very determined my opinion, is in fact, the right one. Whatever your opinion is I believe it merits an honest and maybe tough discussion.

What I have just learned thanks to the poster St Udio, is worth an in depth look. This is a video of Kamal Saleem a former Islamic terrorist explaining the Caliphate the Muslim Brotherhood will hold over all of us. He explains the history and the means which this will happen...

I know many of you think ISIL or ISIS or IS, is confined to the Middle East and poses no threat to the West or the rest of the world. But this video explains how subtle that takeover may be.

Please think about it....thanks much for your time,

Pax

Know Who IS, is first.
IMO, the directors are well paid mercenaries, chattels of devious governments and engaged in killing great numbers of innocent people who have no notion of hurting others, leaving the rest to dwell on it in anger. It's the oldest trick in the book. I hate this crap, and there is nothing subtle about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
ISIS are a concern but the USA going in guns blazing and going bomb happy will just make the situation worse.

Best ways to try and cut funding and supplys to ISIS and to provide support to Iraq so they can clean up.

Droping bombs will just create more ISIS supporters.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I agree, yer man pulls carrots for a living, mostly his own. So many 'Righteous' people in the world..I think not, just a small percentage of deviant manipulators. The Nazis did the Jihad thing on Moslems in WW2. Jihad means 'Struggle' holy is an appendage. It can mean anything, just a stupid word on it's own.

Here's a American Jihadi, all messed up and confused because he didn't win his legal struggle, and nothing to do with religion, Moslem or sod all else,
rs.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This ISIS group sure sounds like they're well funded and very "authoritarian"...

15 Shocking Numbers That Will Get You To Pay Attention To What ISIS Is Doing In Iraq

and a little history to consider.....

This is a list of people who have held the title of Caliph, the supreme religious and political leader of an Islamic state known as the Caliphate, and the title for the ruler of the Islamic Ummah, as the political successors to Muhammad. All years are according to the Common Era.

List of Caliphs

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'll give ISIS until noon tomorrow to repent and become Pentacostal-Baptist-Mormon-Catholic-Presbitarians.

If they don't agree, I will treat them accordingly if they set foot in my neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
ISIS talks a big global game but they have never been anything but, a regional organization. The only reason they have moved beyond your standard terror group is the Sunni's and Baath party officers chose to join them against what the see as Shia dominated government. Of course things between ISIS and Sunnis are not going well. ISIS has a history of not getting along with anybody and ending fighting the people they were allied to. They pretend they have some grand plan but, the truth is in couple of years they nobody will remember who the were.

So that's now the Sunni's and HAMAS making the same mistakes in their respective territories and realising it already..and Syria, and Libya. Whizzing up and down in those numerous Toyota gun adapted flatbeds.
I agree they won't be heard after a while..a bit like Al Qaeda really. A fecking toy army that only kills civilians in the main. Do you not see something is not quite right, and that maybe, just maybe we are a party to it.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yeah Spad....

But this is like anonymous except they actually do terrible things not shut down website.

In other words... Every reject in the region could wake u tomorrow and start saying they are Isis if they get caught up in the caliphate thing. Hamas, Muslim brotherhood. We could wake up tomorrow and find this thing stretching from Egypt to Iran with kooks inside Saudi Arabia trying to over throw the government and attacks into Iran

I wouldn't underestimate fanaticism a bit.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jumadax
AGREED!!!
Just simply pull out, everything, soldiers, weapons, cash, Etc.
Hungry people will not fight, you become a farmer or die, simple!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Is it the wrong place to ask this?

Why the hell doesn't Israel or the USA bomb something useful to Bomb like their cell phone antennas and cable lines...

Listen to these Jerks:

Islam tweets about Robin Williams

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

Yeah Spad....

But this is like anonymous except they actually do terrible things not shut down website.

In other words... Every reject in the region could wake u tomorrow and start saying they are Isis if they get caught up in the caliphate thing. Hamas, Muslim brotherhood. We could wake up tomorrow and find this thing stretching from Egypt to Iran with kooks inside Saudi Arabia trying to over throw the government and attacks into Iran

I wouldn't underestimate fanaticism a bit.

Every reject in the region has had plenty of chances to join a radical groups. What reason would they joing a radical group focuses on killing muslims, has never managed to do anything outside of its region and is surrounded and under siege by everybody? ISIS has no international network and they fighting other terror groups that do so they are not getting any help there. On top of that they are a target of Western, Arab, Iranian, Russian, China and Israeli intelligence agencies and other radical groups. Any sort of cell that tries to from will taken out right away. The best they could hope for is an individual doing something in there name.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I dont think we have truly seen the S hit the fan yet in the Middle East. The difference between the haves and the have-nots is greater there then just about anywhere else. I am positive there are individuals there that would make and complete the top 5 richest in the world who do not even show on the richest radar and do not make any of the richest lists.

When you consider that many of these oil rich nations that are bringing in billions of dollars a day and wealth is... of a degree that we cannot even fathom. When you consider that the common man sees none of these riches at all... the 1%ers in the Middle East, I propose, have been behind most of the terrorist activities, both in terms of funding as well as the extremist muslim aspect.

After all...in a land where you are either poor, or you are rich beyond belief... how long will it be before the common man there revolts? So you distract them with extremist teachings, focusing their attention of the Devils in the form of the US, the EU and Israel. Keep those tensions active, keep the violence focused on them and the rich guys are safe as can be and can keep pulling in the billions.

Consider that it takes roughly $8-10 a barrel for the Saudis to get oil out of the ground which they then sell for over $100. Yet even here in the US it is the oil companies that are viewed as greedy (at 8% profit) when the oil potentates are making multiples of that in profit.

That's a nice little propaganda win there for the oil magnates.

edit on 12-8-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a documentary of Obama's tenure in office and the base the communist controlled political party's have created.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I believe what this guy says, it was meant to be believable, but he is a Trojan horse, the worst kind of shill.
edit on 12-8-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
Is it the wrong place to ask this?

Why the hell doesn't Israel or the USA bomb something useful to Bomb like their cell phone antennas and cable lines...

Listen to these Jerks:

Islam tweets about Robin Williams

Because this is not what isisrael wants.
Apparently now they are evading US bombings with their new shiny evasion techniques.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join