It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open Letter to the ISIS from Prophet Muhammad.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Imo the true heritage of Islam are the Sufis.

They unlike most western religion have kept both the Shariah( exoteric) and the Tariqah.( esoteric)...

True religion requires both. Just practicing a shariah is like trying to walk with one leg

It’s no accident that NONE of the fundamentalist Muslim countries allow Sufism
www.goodreads.com...

edit on 12-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Too late for that now, they are burying them alive with bulldozers, beheading, crucifying, or shooting them all.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Maybe this will server as a understanding that without a doubt these groups are operating outside the realm of Islamic teachings .

I don't think they are anything other than pure unadulterated evil no matter what religious label you put on them. Your Contract/Letter should remind us all that any and everything good can be perverted with the influence of evil. Their actions should be dealt with swiftly by the military powers of the world saving as many innocent lives as possible. Thanks LSH there seems to be darn few in the Muslim community to stand up and say so.

I agree with you fully , pure evil indeed .

And believe me and many other Muslims will be the first in battle if they ever come to our doorstep (USA)

We are scared of these evil groups as well, but I don't fear a good death fighting these evil demons .

Thanks for the reply

Humbly

LSH

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Imo the true heritage of Islam are the Sufis.

They unlike most western religion have kept both the Shariah( exoteric) and the Tariqah.( esoteric)...

True religion requires both. Just practicing a shariah is like trying to walk with one leg

It’s no accident that NONE of the fundamentalist Muslim countries allow Sufism
www.goodreads.com...

Without going off topic here to much.

Sufiism is an example of innovation of scripture .
At the core of course they understand twheeed(understand the oneness of god) however sufiism is a deviation off the path of the sunna.

Example: grave worship
This is the practice of Sufi

A Muslim should fully trust in the compassion and mercy of Allah after the death of a loved one .

It was made clear that the act of such thing is harram. (Sinful)

Because it can lead to doubt in Allah.

This is just a small example.

But i am thankful that the Sufi are not extremist .

Humbly

LSH

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Al Baqara 62:
"Surely those who believed in Allah, and those who are Jews, & Christians & Sabians...
Whoever so believes in Allah & the Last Day & does good deeds...
All such people with have their reward with their Lord, & there will be no reason for them to fear, nor will they grieve"

This is the Quran's first mention of Jews & Christians, and it is one of continued guidance and protection!!!

Islam is a peaceful religion...
It breaks my heart that such entities like the Islamic State cannot pick up a Quran and read it but would rather listen to grandiose reprobates likes Al Bagdhadi!!!

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 12-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It wont help. These animals are mentally ill. They are making up their own religion as they go. Besides that, all these religions are based on writings of uneducated ancient humans that sought to control other human beings. Each of which have been edited, misinterpreted and outright made up. Some writings even added 500 - 1000 years after the deaths of their prophets and saviors.

You cannot tell me an intelligent creator who had the power to create this universe could care at all about the actions and lifestyles of some menial creations like us. No such being would need or even want to be worshiped. How ridicules is it that such a being would bother talking to a few prophets?

One good thing about ISIS is now all the sick, mentally ill people have a single place to go where we can bomb them back into dust and hopeful rid the human race of a good many of these wacko's in one common location. We should offer free air flights to anyone wanting to join them over there. Lets round them up, send them there to join their cause and then bomb them so they can go meet their maker.

The only way to end this is kill them all or take the area over for 100 years where they can be re-educated to not think of death as a good thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It seems to me that people have forgotten one thing about the Qu rans set up. I F i remember correctly Muhammed later recants his pledge of protection by way of another newer verse aborgating it if i remember corectly.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
It seems to me that people have forgotten one thing about the Qu rans set up. I F i remember correctly Muhammed later recants his pledge of protection by way of another newer verse aborgating it if i remember corectly.

So he was making it up as he goes too...yeah lets follow that guy.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Too late for that now, they are burying them alive with bulldozers, beheading, crucifying, or shooting them all.

Sounds like just another day in paradise I mean, some ME sectarian conflict.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

If you are going to make that claim please quote the verses so we can understand what your actually referring to. I have never seen something like that in the Qu'ran. The Qu'ran does suggest not to take Christians and Jews as your friends but this cannot be taken as a literal condemnation on every Jew and Christian because only pages later the Qu'ran also affirms the protection of both if they are righteous in their conduct.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Your right we don’t want to get off topic with some sectarian dispute but if you think Jajaludin Rumi, Ibn Arabi, and Omar Kayyam, and El Gazzali and and many others aren’t good Muslims as Sufis then you know little about Sufism.

You should check it out beyond what your imam tells you

I thought like you did until I actually studied and found out that Muslim saints and great men of wisdom were all Sufis

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Maybe this will server as a understanding that without a doubt these groups are operating outside the realm of Islamic teachings .

No, the historical letter you provided is a plan of slavery. Notice it says Islam is to protect them because they won't be required to be called to arms....this is a nice way of saying they will be subjugated and not allowed to arm themselves, possessing no army or personal arms yet required to pay taxes. Oh and Islam can marry their daughters, gotta get their rocks off while at it too.

It is a sick testament to a plan of domination.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Islam is a peaceful religion...

Peace everybody!!!

Keep saying that as the heads roll and adolescent girls are sodomized en mass after their genitals are mutilated.
They say the same thing as you, peace to one another and Allah is great as they commit these atrocities in the name of Islam.

Fathers in Iraq are reporting one day their teenage sons are playing video games and soccer, the next week they are packing their belongings and going to join Islamic State.

They are recruiting and your kids would go too, because they were brought up on the Koran.

The recruiters give them cars, cell phones, drugs and girls to rape. Most are processed and explode as suicide bombers within 3 weeks, willingly with a smile on their faces.
edit on 12-8-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Tinfoil, you're boring...
& I don't think I can racall you sharing a single source in recent weeks consistent with the words you spout!!!

I don't have any children, & the Quran does not permit what the "Islamic" State is doing!!!

The only thing Islamic about the IS is the first word of their title!!!
They do not represent Islam... It's that simple!!!

Peace!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Which Islamic Nation or Terrorist organization can you seriously say is going to step up and dominate the world? With that, which Islamic nation or Terrorist group can actually say they are following the guidelines of Islam to it's purest form? You can't say any or either because you do not understand the teachings of Islam to start with.. How can you even make a valid comment when you are clueless about the morals and values of true Islam?

You base your views off what you see and hear on TV and the internet. Your views are baseless views if that is the truth. I'll tell you right now what dominates the world, it's called Satanism which is being lead by the global elite and their minions in the West.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No, the historical letter you provided is a plan of slavery. Notice it says Islam is to protect them because they won't be required to be called to arms....this is a nice way of saying they will be subjugated and not allowed to arm themselves, possessing no army or personal arms yet required to pay taxes. Oh and Islam can marry their daughters, gotta get their rocks off while at it too.

This is incorrect .

The letter to this day hangs in the orthodox Christian Church .

If you YouTube letter you will find orthrodx priest speaking about it and giving more historical details . nowhere do they mention "a plan of slavery"

And the "tax portion" I already explained .

I understand you want to demonize this , but simply put your wrong

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

& I don't think I can racall you sharing a single source in recent weeks consistent with the words you spout!!!

I don't have any children, & the Quran does not permit what the "Islamic" State is doing!!!

Peace!!!

When they come recruiting they have a Quran in one hand and a gun in the other. You just keep telling yourself those lies of what Islam permits, history is not on your side of the story, neither are todays facts on the ground.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Peace!!!

When they come recruiting they have a Quran in one hand and a gun in the other. You just keep telling yourself those lies of what Islam permits, history is not on your side of the story, neither are todays facts on the ground.

And see folks here we have w prime example of someone who has taken information by MSM sources and word of mouth and possibly from some anti Islamic website.

Sir I hate to say this but this is exactly what these extremist do. They take others innovations and refuse to study for them self's.

Thanks for giving us an example ....

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This is incorrect .

If you YouTube letter you will find orthrodx priest speaking about it and giving more historical details . nowhere do they mention "a plan of slavery"

I am absolutely correct.

What part of having no arms, being subject to tax and labor don't you understand as being subjugation?
Nowhere in that letter are any none Islamics offered equal terms with Islam.

Do you think it is Noble and Just for it to state to be nice to their slaves? Should I bow down in awe at such tolerance they would practice?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This is incorrect .

I am absolutely correct.

What part of having no arms, being subject to tax and labor don't you understand as being subjugation?
Nowhere in that letter are any none Islamics offered equal terms with Islam.

Do you think it is Noble and Just for it to state to be nice to their slaves? Should I bow down in awe at such tolerance they would practice?

Did you even read the letter ?

Muhammad the son of ‘Abd Allah, the Messenger of Allah, and careful guardian of the whole world; has wrote the present instrument to all those who are in his national people, and of his own religion, as a secure and positive promise to be accomplished to the Christian nation, and relations of the Nazarene, whosoever they may be, whether they be the noble or the vulgar, the honorable or otherwise, saying thus.I. Whosoever of my nation shall presume to break my promise and oath, which is contained in this present agreement, destroys the promise of God, acts contrary to the oath, and will be a resister of the faith, (which God forbid) for he becomes worthy of the curse, whether he be the King himself, or a poor man, or whatever person he may be.
That whenever any of the monks in his travels shall happen to settle upon any mountain, hill, village, or other habitable place, on the sea, or in deserts, or in any convent, church, or house of prayer, I shall be in the midst of them, as the preserver and protector of them, their goods and effects, with my soul, aid, and protection, jointly with all my national people; Because they are apart of my own people and an honor to me.
Moreover, I command all officers not to require any poll-tax on them, or any other tribute, because they shall not be forced or compelled to anything of this kind.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Which Islamic Nation or Terrorist organization can you seriously say is going to step up and dominate the world? With that, which Islamic nation or Terrorist group can actually say they are following the guidelines of Islam to it's purest form? You can't say any or either because you do not understand the teachings of Islam to start with.. How can you even make a valid comment when you are clueless about the morals and values of true Islam?

You base your views off what you see and hear on TV and the internet. Your views are baseless views if that is the truth. I'll tell you right now what dominates the world, it's called Satanism which is being lead by the global elite and their minions in the West.

You basically just told me I am an infidel and to shut up.

So much for your superior Quran guiding you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join