It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Centralization of Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've been studying world affairs from a Spiritual/New Age/Religious perspective all my life and it has occurred to me that there are two factions of Humanity on the earth today.

According to a recent Cambridge University study almost 4 Billion people in America alone today believe in the 3 monotheistic religions, 88% of the world believe in a God, Just under 400 million believe in Buddhism and countless others in fringe Gods, Religions and Spiritual Faiths.

Obviously many do not have a faith and choose to remain Atheist. I have nothing against non-believers, i actually understand their need to not have a dogma or doctrine to support their existence. None the less there are huge numbers of believers.

I am a spiritual man, i have always been open to world religions and spirituality tending to lean towards Hinduism and Buddhism but being open to most of the religious and spiritual scriptures noted by man.

Yes religion is just an interpretation of events that for the most part are tailored to suit the ruling classes agenda but looking a little closer we see they all emanate from a particular person who was able to see life different to most of us.

I strongly believe that these people, for want of a better word lets call them avatars, were able to bring themselves to a state of enlightenment and love and as a result were able to speak to mankind on a very profound level entering the psyche of humanity.

Since time began this has always happened in small pockets around the world at various times.
What makes the time we're living in extremely interesting is that with the world of information at our fingertips at very quick speeds we are able to understand much quicker and access much faster various principles around belief.

Why does any of this have any relevance you may be wondering?

It takes very little to open your eyes and look at the world we live in. Without going into each arm or individual topic it is obvious that the world is in a lot of chaos. Is it coincidence or is it planned?

Order out of chaos anyone?

To me it is very obvious that all the chaos in the world has been orchestrated and for a very good reason too. Yes it may seem godless or soulless that we have to exist in a world of war, famine, greed, disease, inequality and so on and we can get upset, angry, frustrated, depressed at the state of affairs, we can point the finger at someone else, the government, God even or the Devil.. but at the end of the day we the people are responsible for our actions. Humanity is directly responsible for everything Humanity experiences.

So what has all this to do with anything?
Well to put it bluntly Humanity is becoming centralized. What does that mean? It means that it is being condensed by forces and pressures and in much the same way pressure is used to turn coal in to diamonds, Humanity is about to emerge all shiny!

Yes it is hopeless looking out the window but ask yourself if everything we are going through has any purpose?
Perhaps you are of a scientific nature and believe it is just a random course of events taking place or perhaps you are religious and believe there is something not quite tangible that you are able to grasp at work.

Either way i have seen enough to believe that Humanity is in the process of transformation and evolution. What is happening to us is spiritual, our awakening and reconnecting to our history. The end product is going to be truly beautiful.

I have around 200 plus friends of my face book page all of whom i have met in person and shared personal stories with. Each of them have a spiritual theme to their FB page. Be it a spiritual avatar, a guru, a meditation personage or what have you..

They all believe in the spiritual world, Meditation, Yoga, Crystal Healing, Tetha Healing, Chakra work, Kundalini, Reiki, Singing Bowls, Ascended masters, Micro Macro, Psychedelia, Metaphysics, Spiritual Sciences, Holistic Therapies, Love, Compassion, Unity and Oneness.

When i speak to these people i automatically feel part of a human family of love. These people who i may not now all that well treat me as an extended family member as i do them. There is an understanding of belonging and striving to become whole, complete, better, aligned, cosmic, evolved.

What we seem to share in common is our understanding of world religion.
It no longer amazes me when i come into contact with one of these people and the first thing they explain about religion fits with the ideology of all other spiritual people.

That all faiths, all religions, all spiritual paths are different roads to the one creator, the source and that connection and feeling feels like home when you get there. To try to explain the feelings you get through a spiritual experience takes away from the actual experience itself. The fact still remains that so many humans are starting to emerge with a connected world view where everything falls into place. Much is down to letting go and accepting something greater in essence putting faith into a creator whatever you wish to call it. A supreme intelligence.

Quantum sciences have always tried to understand why particles behave differently under observation and many physicist have accepted that consciousness exists on the quantum level.

We certainly live in interesting times and i know it in my bones that the order from the chaos is close to appearing. How it will appear still remains a mystery, will it be a new utopian civilization much like the Venus Project, will it be UFO disclosure, The return of another avatar.. who knows..?

We live in exciting times and the two factions or believers and non-believers are heading toward the pinnacle of the summit of that i have little doubt.

I guess what i am trying to say is don't ever feel you are alone and that life is hopeless or too chaotic that you will never be able to find order in and amongst the madness.

God truly does work in mysterious ways and there are those alive today that are responsible for the planned chaos around us, the alchemists, the oligarchy, the rulers, the overseers, the shadow government or whatever other label you wish to give them but i am of the belief that they are acting on benevolent principles and that they will be remembered as the group that transformed humanity from the rough ashlar into the perfect stone.. from base metals into gold...

As they say the means justifies the end. No matter how hard to accept.. all the pain and suffering we undergo.. it is all part of our schooling and emergence as truly enlightened spiritual loving beings.

Keep hope alive, keep the faith.. change is just around the corner

1love always

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think that the figure of 4 billion Americans is not correct. I suggest you revise that if you don't want people treating your post with disrespect. yours Jonjonj
edit on 11-8-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think the chances are good that humans will someday leave behind puberty, and become young adults, but "close" could be a thousand years or more. I don't think we'll be seeing that maturity in our lifetimes, or our childrens lifetimes. We are still far too impetuous and self-centered as a species.

If any of our so-called leaders are acting on any "benevolent" principles at all. They aren't doing it consciously. I assure you none of them lose any sleep wringing their hands about the millions of people suffering needlessly on this planet.

We certainly live in interesting times and i know it in my bones that the order from the chaos is close to appearing. How it will appear still remains a mystery, will it be a new utopian civilization much like the Venus Project, will it be UFO disclosure, The return of another avatar.. who knows..?

This I find interesting. It has crossed my mind more than once, that we might be due for another "saviour". As Alan Watt says. "They give us our heroes". I would add, they also take them away.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well composed post. You have evidently invested much contemplation in expressing so complex an array of ideas and beliefs, and in compressing them into these paragraphs, they read as banquet for thought. First, I must with the greatest degree of respect for the beliefs and hypotheses you forward, disagree with the two foundation concepts of your post: that man is in apogee toward some shining altered state, and that those who rule us all seek for the greater good of mankind.

To preface the rest, I believe faith in the supernatural or disciplining oneself to adhere to the tenets of any mystic man's path of living, and religion in general are diversions; diversions from the true state of physical life, and are very dangerous. Your post demonstrates great depth of maturity in its theme of struggle throughout; an intellectual and emotional struggle to embrace spiritual faith whilst still factoring in both the obvious negative effects of mass organized religion and additionally, speaking to the sepulchral reality of our physical, human existence and those who control the world we live in.

Allow to me speak to this section:

I have around 200 plus friends of my face book page all of whom i have met in person and shared personal stories with. Each of them have a spiritual theme to their FB page. Be it a spiritual avatar, a guru, a meditation personage or what have you..

They all believe in the spiritual world, Meditation, Yoga, Crystal Healing, Tetha Healing, Chakra work, Kundalini, Reiki, Singing Bowls, Ascended masters, Micro Macro, Psychedelia, Metaphysics, Spiritual Sciences, Holistic Therapies, Love, Compassion, Unity and Oneness.

When i speak to these people i automatically feel part of a human family of love. These people who i may not now all that well treat me as an extended family member as i do them. There is an understanding of belonging and striving to become whole, complete, better, aligned, cosmic, evolved.

What we seem to share in common is our understanding of world religion.
It no longer amazes me when i come into contact with one of these people and the first thing they explain about religion fits with the ideology of all other spiritual people.

While its great that you are happy to have and interact with so many like-minded acquaintances the above paragraphs read to me as prelude to forming some kind of new age think tank commune at best, a sort of cult at worst. Again I must forward my belief that most any spiritual belief not limited to the boundaries of an individual's mind is dangerous diversion. We are beings of flesh subject our whole lives to the physics of kinetic violence.

With such being the only case of reality we know objectively to exist, to spend one's life devoting belief or performing behaviors to the contrary due to faith in some flesh transcending laws of a spiritual world wherein no amount of physical violence can reach or disturb, is wholly, irresponsibly misleading--particularly when movements form to spread these "good words" to many other minds whose bodies would benefit so much more from physical nourishment or armed liberation.

Love and personal inner peace are I will concur wonderful states of existence. However, the gauntlet of daily life, of the physical world around us, and of the nature of the men who rule us, do not represent a world governed by such fanciful tranquilities. Inner peace is attainable, and while I do not wish to dispute that, such a message of harmonious existence becomes a serious problem when religious or spiritual movements seek to externalize inner so called spiritually nourishing behaviors into the physical world. I believe that in the eyes of those who rule us, such harmonious tenets for living are highly approved of for no other reason then that they see them as perfect means of pacification of any given population.

In my opinion, in order to have hope or means at all of resisting groups who rule by means of great physical violence, one must be prepared to employ equally terrible force in order to secure freedom and cast off oppression. Spiritual resistance, in other words, is no resistance at all. Without mincing words further, what I mean to say is while any given spiritual or religious group is holding hands, chanting, praying and peacefully resisting, somewhere some heavily armed counterpart is loading magazines, fixing bayonets and preparing for a combat action. And, in the "real" world, no amount of kumbaya can ever withstand that particularly when said armed group has government mandate to kill.

Ideas, messages, philosophies--I do believe these powerful concepts can alter the course of a people for the better in extreme moderation. What I personally despise most however, is the willful often irresponsibly forceful and deceptive dissemination of religious/spiritual tenets for control, personal gain, trumpet to war, or wealth accumulation.

Overall, those who rule act only I believe in the name of amassing power as a tool to collect wealth and real estate. The winning of hearts and minds (and spirits) nearly always serves the aforementioned purposes of the powerful.

edit on PMp02201431152014-08-11T14:15:09-05:00J2014America/Chicago by AphoticJoe because: logic

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlavatskyChannel

The only centralizing force of human consciousness is the Luciferian NWO. This "centralization" is an attempt to destroy individuality. Its not praise-worthy.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

Just a couple of points.

The first to address whether or not the Illuminati are benevolent or malevolent in intention..
Illuminati a word to represent those in power..

Well according to many they are the alchemists the puppet masters playing the world like a game of chess..
but what or who is the Illuminati?

What is their real secret?

Could it be that we the 99% are in fact the Ill-uminati? Arent we the ones who ultimately create this world?
What if the Illuminati is an idea deep in the human psyche?

What if the one percent have been ordained by god to create the chaos..
That a pact was made that made the one percent look like the devil when in fact they are simply carrying out god's orders. What if this world is just a school, that the fact we end up hating and blaming god when he takes away members of our family or loved ones.. but the day will come where we understands and realize that even through death he was supporting us. That we are actors playing out a play that has already been written.

What if? That's all im saying.. The truth is we don't really know.

We don't know if they are carrying out the means/chaos to justify the end/order?
What's to say what that order will look like? Isn't it really down to us? The 99%, i mean look at how many of us are aware, how many you think they could take out before we find and out them..

All im saying is what if it's part of the human journey all this chaos, pain, suffering to teach us to rise up out of our human depression.. like the birth of a new era...

The other point i wanted to address is this thing that i see cropping up so often.. the fact the change isn't going to come for a while.. 1000 years, 500 years... i keep hearing it but the change is happening and it will be swift and rapid like a thief in the night.. trust me i know what i'm talking about..

Change is coming.. keep the faith and hope.. peace and love is coming.. keep spreading and believing this mantra and your world will change in profound ways.

top topics

join